Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see that photo it breaks my heart. Abuser Evans there is a special place in hell waiting for you, to reward you for the living hell you’ve created for Ioan and his daughters. The people you should have loved, cared for, and protected.
He kept going back for his daughters.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Now this kind of thing is funny within a normal marriage or relationship. Me and my husband do silly stuff like this, I've put googly eyes on his photos, he puts his bloody Lego model car in front of my favourite ornament. I put all of the dvd's in his LOTR box set, into the wrong boxes, so that every time he put a film on, he would realise (half an hour later) that it was the wrong one (that was bloody great, he used to get so annoyed, me and our son would have to leave the room as we were laughing so much 😂) He used to change my phone alerts, the worst was just some bloke yelling my name every time I got a text message, that was fun at work 😬

These things are a laugh when they're between a couple or within a normal family dynamic. They're not for public consumption, no-one cares if my old man puts the wrong film on, it's not funny to anyone else. Alice's little "pranks" have no real humour or affection behind them, like all narcissists/swivel-eyed loons, she has absolutely no actual sense of humour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think Alice has ever had to care for the girls needs in any meaningful way. It's pretty clear that Ioan and Gloria did all the heavy lifting. She doesn't want to parent them full time because she's never had to do so. Without Gloria I truly believe she'd drop them at Ioan's and bail. Those recordings told me she is full of resentment as a mother. She has written repeatedly about how hard it is for her to be a single parent. This with a full time nanny actually parenting the girls. She can't cope. And I don't see her working to help to support them.
Agree, (y) all we ever see are posts about how hard it is & how much she has sacrificed or OTT sickly posts painting herself as mother of the year. She is too self absorbed & selfish to parent. She resents the time they take away from SM & drinking & that's with all the help she's always had.

1657928514644.png

Screenshot 2022-07-16 003601.png

1657928646678.png

1657928676173.png

She isn't fit to parent & hopefully the court will realise this. 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think he wanted to. I would say the manipulation started very early on and then the threats not too soon after. Examples like “I have on one but you” “ you can’t leave me, I will die”
Love bombing when he got cold feet.
Then the threats “ if you leave I will write an article” don’t forget his career had been going strong last thing he needed was an upset girlfriend threatening to ruin it. I do not think for one second threats to ruin him started recently

RD still going strong posting Bogan slurs against Bianca few days ago. Sicko she is
Ive never understood why he married her, especially as it was anything but whirlwind - when I could kind of have understood it. But after 7 years he must have known what she was like.

I think she made him feel guilty about wanting children and being older than him. ”I’ve wasted 7 years with you. I wanted BABIES and now I’ve missed my chance etc etc”. I think Ioan may have felt that he had to marry her because he would have felt guilty if he didn’t.

The wedding photos are just grim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
uh oh … someone wasn’t in school when witch slappin was explained 🤦🏻‍♀️
800F3302-668A-4887-BE50-73280F95C670.jpeg

Kick his ass seabass !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know what you are saying but take one look at her wedding face and proposal information and it’s just Alice. She has worsened over time though. And the amplification of it was post baby one when attention was taken off her and onto someone else. Also she seems very acopic, therefore the struggle of children I think drove more alcohol and medical conditions to be investigated. Her addictions spiralled and her SM use escalated as she grappled to just live life with zero responsibility as she ensured she had maids and nanny’s.
She really took on zero work in the home to offset her working.
She claims her fibro started in Australia Queensland when Ella was a baby. That was the start of her medical conditions.
Alcohol, meds and age are just making Alice more of who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice Evans: lazy, crazy, mad and bad. Sockbro: deluded, stupid & sad #Evanssiblingslifegoals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now this kind of thing is funny within a normal marriage or relationship. Me and my husband do silly stuff like this, I've put googly eyes on his photos, he puts his bloody Lego model car in front of my favourite ornament. I put all of the dvd's in his LOTR box set, into the wrong boxes, so that every time he put a film on, he would realise (half an hour later) that it was the wrong one (that was bloody great, he used to get so annoyed, me and our son would have to leave the room as we were laughing so much 😂) He used to change my phone alerts, the worst was just some bloke yelling my name every time I got a text message, that was fun at work 😬

These things are a laugh when they're between a couple or within a normal family dynamic. They're not for public consumption, no-one cares if my old man puts the wrong film on, it's not funny to anyone else. Alice's little "pranks" have no real humour or affection behind them, like all narcissists/swivel-eyed loons, she has absolutely no actual sense of humour.
I only put it up because someone asked about an earlier photo if she really did have baby doll heads in glass in the house. Yes, she does.

Reactions: 13
I'm playing catch up and I'm on post 318 of thread 117 and I'm in bits reading it what a bleeping shame for those girls to have to put up with all that abuse. Alice isn't fit nor deserves to be called a mother. She doesn't deserve those amazing girls

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh this one. We've had just a tiny glimpse into life with her and I can tell you from experience - the shame of having to publicly live what you feel like you "allowed" (which is the narc's goal from the beginning) to happen to you is so painful.

There has been a lot of debate over Bianca's sincerity, acting ability, her "positivity" but let me tell you - I think that tiny, pretty young woman dealing with a horrible disease - must have a spine of steel and the heart of a lion to bring that man through this mess without him collapsing on her.

All joking aside. ❤
BIB Honestly when I first read a Bianca I rolled my eyes and thought "here we go with the new age bull tit. I bet she's a total flake." I have done a 180 on that though. She is clearly a sincere, put together person. I still side eye"The Secret" stuff but if it got her through her MS diagnosis who am I to judge. I'm glad Ioan has her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They may also be deciding that they've had enough of SimpleTone perving on them in DMs, if the rumours about him are true!
Which rumours? What have I missed? That family is weird, at least that generation of that family

Reactions: 7
In other news I can't believe Alice has chosen the cameo platform to come out of the rock she's been hiding under with a saggy as duck FILTERED neck and had the audacity to say Ioan had what he had when that's not even anything?!
My new name for mAlice’s neck. Saggy foreskin neck! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
BIB Honestly when I first read a Bianca I rolled my eyes and thought "here we go with the new age bull tit. I bet she's a total flake." I have done a 180 on that though. She is clearly a sincere, put together person. I still side eye"The Secret" stuff but if it got her through her MS diagnosis who am I to judge. I'm glad Ioan has her.
I attach to some of that stuff too over the years when really bad things happen so I waited to see more of her personality come through on her Instagram.

I bet she says "duck" and "bleep" a lot more too, despite the positivity over the last two years of her life. @M33L4 has absolutely ruined me. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I attach to some of that stuff too over the years when really bad things happen so I waited to see more of her personality come through on her Instagram.

I bet she says "duck" and "bleep" a lot more too, despite the positivity over the last two years of her life. @M33L4 has absolutely ruined me. 😂😂
Don’t you blame me. Who taught me motherfucker?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think we are going to be hearing from Alice for a while. Her whole life is about artifice which is why she shut down Ioan's fans who had got her measure all those years ago and now she has been exposed for the abuser she is. She dismissed Ioan's TRO evidence as 'understandable' because she had been 'ghosted' (ie. a man who would no longer take her abuse). But she can't explain away the evidence of the abuse of her own children which was recorded by them.

Since the dawn of social media, Alice has been presenting the 'perfect Hollywood family' on her Instagram with her much-loved children that she worked so hard to have, she then presented herself as the loving wife who was 'blindsided' after a relationship of 20 years evaporated because her husband was stolen by a bogan from the trailer parks with a kinetic fanny, leaving her as a single mother fighting for her children, her children who have been abandoned and are treated with disdain by their father, who are starving and going to be living on the streets.

As @welp pointed out what she was posting on social media was a very different story from what was actually going on in the Evan's House of Horrors.

View attachment 1419177

July 16, 2020, she photographed dead-eyed hostage Ioan who was trying to keep the peace by giving in to her demands and capturing the moon. She posted it with a ♥ emoji

View attachment 1419233

She also posted this 👇 when she had HIT IOAN ON THE HEAD. She can't bear the thought of innocent people being treated badly? Obviously doesn't regard her children as people or innocent if she can call her daughter 'a bleeping witch' or tell her 'babies they can duck off if they don't stand up for me'.

View attachment 1419234

She has now been exposed by evidence from her own children. There is no coming back from this socially or professionally. I hate to think what is going on in that house at the moment but do think she is headed for court-ordered rehab and monitored visitation with Ioan getting 100% custody until she sorts herself out or doesn't. Pretty sure a judge would agree that the best way to cause the least disruption to the children is for Ioan to move back into his home while Alice goes to rehab
I don’t think Ioan could be expected to live in that house. The place where he suffered all of that abuse, and from where he fled with just the clothes on his back . He would be seeing The Abuser, and reliving the abuse everywhere he turned. I don’t know what the answer is, but a fresh start in a new home might be best for everyone in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.