Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Ioan could be expected to live in that house. The place where he suffered all of that abuse, and from where he fled with just the clothes on his back . He would be seeing The Abuser, and reliving the abuse everywhere he turned. I don’t know what the answer is, but a fresh start in a new home might be best for everyone in the end.
Now this 💯. I still have to drive by my ex's house and our business - it's on a main road in and out of our village - and 22 years on I still get anxious! He can't live back in that house. The PTSD will never stop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This is one of my fave Alice photos - channeling the woman in The Grudge - Brady Bunch Edition

View attachment 1420140
I’ll have you know I read your post while I was peeing and I laughed so hard I turned into a fire hose for like half a second lmao 😩

The witch fits in well, imo!! You wouldn’t realize she’s a bleep until the first four seconds of season 1 episode 1! Not bad! ❤

2924029E-ABC1-4DDE-A54D-8DCF317A405B.jpeg

• Haha
One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔View attachment 1418417
This is just the saddest photo of Ioan. 🥺 His expressive eyes are both sad & dead, he looks beaten down & emotionally broken. 😞

Whilst I am so happy for him to have found love & happiness with Bianca 💞 (& you can see the huge change in him) at the same time he'll sadly never be free of Alice. It's heart breaking for him & the girls that they witnessed him being abused & I can't help but wonder the impact on how they feel about him as we know her PA was going on long before he left. The two instances he says she hit him I would sadly wager were not the only times. 😞 He still has a mountain to climb when it comes to his girls. This abusive bleep has caused 3 people so much harm I hope she rots. 🤬

I'm glad your friend found happiness like Ioan has. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“in the meantime I sent Alice nice, positive texts and emails“.

This is why the deluded bint thought he still “wuvved “ her and that everything would be okay.
As she is incapable of self reflection and has a selective memory (to say the least), she thought it was business as usual.

Ioan was too nice and she misinterpreted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@SusanC said she’d heard on the grapevine that Forced2Defend had moved out. Surely she would not be happy with Tone publicly defending his sister after recent revelations???? Family or not, you don’t support child abuse, especially when it’s your own nieces! 🤬
I wondered about Alice’s biggest supporter and the home life he had. He talked about waking up in his chair thinking it was time for dialysis, he got ready, made his toast and called a taxi before discovering it was only 4:30am, and not a dialysis day. That proved he was living alone, seems both Evans’ cannot keep a spouse. Maybe defending the indefensible Alice is costing him more than a kidney.

• Sad
  • Wow
“in the meantime I sent Alice nice, positive texts and emails“.

This is why the deluded bint thought he still “wuvved “ her and that everything would be okay.
As she is incapable of self reflection and has a selective memory (to say the least), she thought it was business as usual.

Ioan was too nice and she misinterpreted it.
I love that Ioan made a complete fool of Alice by sending her nice texts for no other reason than to try and keep her calm so she wouldn’t get angry and take it out on the girls. Alice proudly showed off the nice texts as “proof” she still had him exactly where she wanted him, under her thumb. Score one for Ioan !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I attach to some of that stuff too over the years when really bad things happen so I waited to see more of her personality come through on her Instagram.

I bet she says "duck" and "bleep" a lot more too, despite the positivity over the last two years of her life. @M33L4 has absolutely ruined me. 😂😂
Oh hey there … I’d like to claim some credit for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jury is still out for me if she had an affair or not. At least one anyone knows about. ‘A line under it’ could be about the TMZ incident or some particularly nasty thing she did to him, the children or his mother.

She makes too much of a fuss about him being unfaithful with ‘mistress’ Bianca for me to think he has anything on her, or skeletons in the cupboard, unless it’s completely deniable.

Having said that I think she wants people including Ioan to think she had a fling with a handsome actor and that the whole cast were falling for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she leaked the blinds herself. It’s like her “you’ll have a new daddy soon” spiel, to belittle him and make him feel threatened. It’s no wonder he had anxiety attacks.

It’s also (another) excuse to stay home from work, you know, in case she meets someone better? So yeah, I’m not convinced about that affair story but I think we’ll hear about it soon enough. If the actor denies it though, I know who I’m going to believe.

ETA she’s terribly histrionic in her behavior so it wouldn’t be at all surprising if she did given the chance.
BIB - I think her huge stink about his alleged cheating could well be her projecting as Narcs do this all the time.
They accuse others of what they have done. It wouldn't surprise me if she did as it would have fed her ego & esp' as Ioan was in her eyes not paying enough attention (what with him being the hands on parent) the fact the article said they weren't even discreet fits too as she would have wanted him to know & for it to hurt him, a reminder of just how desirable she was, etc if it is true (I def' think it highly likely) Ioan would probably not mention it for the girls sake.

She'll be back. We need to get some rest and fortify our positions, ready for her next barrage of utter lunacy.
🤣 I caught up on #115 & trying hard to catch up on this thread before I go to bed & wake up to #120! 🤪
On p26 & still got #117 & #118 to go through. Help!!! 🏃‍♀️ 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think we are going to be hearing from Alice for a while. Her whole life is about artifice which is why she shut down Ioan's fans who had got her measure all those years ago and now she has been exposed for the abuser she is. She dismissed Ioan's TRO evidence as 'understandable' because she had been 'ghosted' (ie. a man who would no longer take her abuse). But she can't explain away the evidence of the abuse of her own children which was recorded by them.

Since the dawn of social media, Alice has been presenting the 'perfect Hollywood family' on her Instagram with her much-loved children that she worked so hard to have, she then presented herself as the loving wife who was 'blindsided' after a relationship of 20 years evaporated because her husband was stolen by a bogan from the trailer parks with a kinetic fanny, leaving her as a single mother fighting for her children, her children who have been abandoned and are treated with disdain by their father, who are starving and going to be living on the streets.

As @welp pointed out what she was posting on social media was a very different story from what was actually going on in the Evan's House of Horrors.

View attachment 1419177

July 16, 2020, she photographed dead-eyed hostage Ioan who was trying to keep the peace by giving in to her demands and capturing the moon. She posted it with a ♥ emoji

View attachment 1419233

She also posted this 👇 when she had HIT IOAN ON THE HEAD. She can't bear the thought of innocent people being treated badly? Obviously doesn't regard her children as people or innocent if she can call her daughter 'a bleeping witch' or tell her 'babies they can duck off if they don't stand up for me'.

View attachment 1419234

She has now been exposed by evidence from her own children. There is no coming back from this socially or professionally. I hate to think what is going on in that house at the moment but do think she is headed for court-ordered rehab and monitored visitation with Ioan getting 100% custody until she sorts herself out or doesn't. Pretty sure a judge would agree that the best way to cause the least disruption to the children is for Ioan to move back into his home while Alice goes to rehab
My heart hurts for him in that picture, supressed, controlled and threatened that's what I see, deeply unhappy man doing his best but not invested, I believe every step if the way Ioan parented those kids and kept Gloria in place to ensure some stability while their birth mother languished in bed, I don't believe for a moment MAlice had the Es for the love and fir wanting a child it was all for her and the attention she would receive... makes me sick, I don't have children through choice.. mAlice forced the child issue through IVF and this is how she treats them ... maybe nature knows best 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On p32 & calling it a night (or even morning) as it's after 3am here. 🤪 I'm hoping she stays quiet so I don't wake up to another thread, pretty please with cherries on top?! 😬😂 Nite lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wondered about Alice’s biggest supporter and the home life he had. He talked about waking up in his chair thinking it was time for dialysis, he got ready, made his toast and called a taxi before discovering it was only 4:30am, and not a dialysis day. That proved he was living alone, seems both Evans’ cannot keep a spouse. Maybe defending the indefensible Alice is costing him more than a kidney.
Ahhh!

Well that mobile phone business was run by a partnership and the partnership was only dissolved in Feb this year. I don't know when the business folded but the partnership has only died in the last few months.

ETA: all public sources.

Reactions: 13
This is spot on. If ambien is anything like its UK equivalent, zopiclone, I was on it for a while many years ago and it causes complete blackouts, and memory loss, especially if mixed with alcohol. I used it before having kids, I had quite severe depression and thought it was fun to take it at the weekend if I was drinking as I'd just black out. I couldn't imagine doing that and trying to look after a baby, or two babies, or young (or any age) children. You can fall asleep instantly on it with alcohol, holding a baby, feeding them, looking after a toddler... It makes me shiver to even consider that.
I think zopiclone or is it zopidem is the uk Ambien?

I think she will by now be taking large amounts of various prescription meds, though not all sourced from her dr. Unless she uses various drs - dr shopping - is that a thing in the US? She will no doubt have originally been prescribed these by her "usual" GP Dr, though the Ambien for a short period, though she probably managed to persuade him/her into getting more. Along with maybe pain meds, anti anxiety & anti depressants? Not sure regarding other meds, i.e. blood pressure - bound to be, no?
All washed down with all that booze. She'll be needing more & more to achieve the desired effect. That must be costing quite a lot, where is she getting it - online too? Is there a financial trail?
Taking all that together is a dangerous mix, she probably thinks she knows what she's doing, but accidents happen. Add in the facts she is meant to be the only parent/adult in a house with 2 children, I can't believe her irresponsibility.

I didn't have children but I got into a mess with zopiclone/Ambien, you will think this is an exaggeration but I ended up taking 20 a night at one point (plus other meds incl pain meds) probably about 8 months in. Mum had found out, I had been clattering & banging around the house, she spoke to me & tells me I was speaking a language of complete gibberish & I was fascinated with electric sockets. She found my stash & removed it. I kept looking & looking for them to take more. Turns out she slept with me that night, had called the drs & woke me 1st thing, got me up & washed / dressed & saw a dr out of hours (it was a Sunday). We apparently went and had breakfast (I had a full English - apparently) went home & I went back to bed. I have no knowledge of all of that BTW. Luckily I got help & I worked with them.

What I'm trying to say, sorry for merail, but 1. It's v dangerous & a slippery tightrope you walk on and 2. There must be financial proof of her addictions. Also plenty video I would imagine

• Heart
Reactions: 26
1657937842317.png

I'm going to be watching this with interest. Alice the swivel eyed loon vs Brad Pitt's divorce lawyer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have this little fantasy scenario that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are setting up a secret GoFundMe for IG to deal with Grotbags herself. Oucassi should be sent the link, too :p

Re: the Cameo - She has bruises on both hands knuckles. I cannot check right now but wasn't there another Cameo where she had bruised hands again? I see the injuries and they look consistent with her punching.
I wonder who or what she is punching? I don't like to imagine. And who is witness to this?

Re: Abducting to the UK. I have some knowledge on this system through my family member working in it. It is very likely indeed that even if she did bring the children to the UK, they would be removed from her due to the evidence of emotional abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.