Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've read it. But if they admit to reading it, they would have to admit she is a bad mom and is conducting PA against Ioan.
I think/hope the existence of videos will make some see the light, but I think many won't. There was a case a while ago in Kdrama land of two actors divorcing where the wife made a lot of claims the husband was abusive. So many people jumped on her bandwagon believing every word she said, even though she was a known liar. When it came out that in reality she was most likely the abusive one, many of those same people just claimed that if it was true it was obviously because he had pushed her to it...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Isn't kidnapping a massive deal in America, with the FBI called in? Not that that would stop AE. But she better be careful if she's planning on coaching the kids re: CSA. I'm not sure if they still exist or are in every state but I'm sure America brought in really strong laws in regards to dealing with accusations of CSA in divorce cases because false accusations were being made so often. She could end up losing the girls altogether, which personally I think would be the best thing for everyone.
I'm not sure she could pull it off tbh. She'd have to go through airport security without drawing attention to her self.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
you know I've been searching after that Chinese proverb Alice mentioned, but I can't bloody find. Don't tell she makes up this stuff too 😭
Absolutely right. I suspect that she's cheated on Ioan a few times and he's just either not known or ignored it. But he bears the brunt of the accusation when he left her.
the vast majority of people cheat in long distance relationships. I suspect both cheated tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right I’m telling everyone on the thread you two have been having an affair for 3 years !!!!

You’ll never post on tattle again mark my mother fckin words !!

oh and I know the royal family .. fckin knighthoods are a gonna too !!😤😡

🍸🚬❤🤣🍸😂🚬❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A supporter of Alice since Lorraine. Very obsessed about Bianca and thinks she is being disrespectful by not deleting her IG.
She’s lost another one. Bye bye monkeys 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What happens if Alice doesn’t turn up to custody hearing? I don’t think she will go

Reactions: 12
you know I've been searching after that Chinese proverb Alice mentioned, but I can't bloody find. Don't tell she makes up this stuff too 😭

the vast majority of people cheat in long distance relationships. I suspect both cheated tbh.
It’ll be in there just keep cracking open those fortune 🔮 cookies 🍪 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happens if Alice doesn’t turn up to custody hearing? I don’t think she will go
Very similar to what happens if she doesn’t show up to the PRO hearing Aug. 2. The judge will decide on the evidence presented that day.

Reactions: 17
Narcissus.jpg
Is she actually using her phone's front camera to record those cameos and watches herself the entire time?
I always have the feeling that she deeply enjoys what she sees and admires her awesome, beautiful filtered self (instead of focusing on the message for her paying customers..).
She's not capable to love anybody but herself and nobody can match her. ...the smartest and most beautiful person in the room.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1420196Is she actually using her phone's front camera to record those cameos and watches herself the entire time?
I always have the feeling that she deeply enjoys what she sees and admires her awesome, beautiful filtered self (instead of focusing on the message for her paying customers..).
She's not capable to love anybody but herself and nobody can match her. ...the smartest and most beautiful person in the room.....
...full of rocks?

Reactions: 6
Begs man to marry her
Surprised man doesn't want her

Sounds simple enough to me, but I may not be the smartest person in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A supporter of Alice since Lorraine. Very obsessed about Bianca and thinks she is being disrespectful by not deleting her IG.
At what point is Bianca not responsible for Alice's happiness? I'm sure Bianca would like to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.