Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't kidnapping a massive deal in America, with the FBI called in? Not that that would stop AE. But she better be careful if she's planning on coaching the kids re: CSA. I'm not sure if they still exist or are in every state but I'm sure America brought in really strong laws in regards to dealing with accusations of CSA in divorce cases because false accusations were being made so often. She could end up losing the girls altogether, which personally I think would be the best thing for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This pic is very telling. He's totally smothered.

Never marry someone because you hope you can fix them. Hard lesson learned for Ioan.
Strange photo for their wedding day. She has loan in a smug headlock, his arms are limp and he’s looking to the side as if he’s wanting saved.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Strange photo for their wedding day. She has loan in a smug headlock, his arms are limp and he’s looking to the side as if he’s wanting saved.
Have you seen the Darth Vader-esque walk down the aisle pics??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also why have none of you noticed my profile is the legendary Anne Kiley??? 😂😂😂
I don’t know about anyone else but lately I don’t know my butt from a hole in the ground! I’m too overwhelmed with all this shite. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!
You are a good and kindhearted 💩who does the best that they can. I look forward to and love your posts. And you know that none of us are perfect , we just take it day by day, step by step. We can always try again tomorrow if it’s too hard today, that’s how I try to live. Be kind and gentle with yourself, you are amongst friends ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Please note: if a video is transcribed into a court document you can pretty much confirm it exists you glowering shower of shite on my shoe. It’s submitted into evidence you dumb duck. Ioan also said he want more.
Yes please Ioan, give her more!
Thank you for saying this. It isn't just a recollection of a conversation. The transcript means that there is an actual tape that can be produced with suitable foundation laid for its entry into evidence. "You glowing shower of shite on my shoe." Ahh. My students are going to get some new legal vocab this fall!

Let’s hope she’s actually read the court papers she’s been served with and is finally having a “Road to Damascus” moment.
Although I fear it’s more likely she’s just upped the booze intake and has been yelling at the girls. And Gloria.
More of a "Road to Poughkeepsie Dinner Theater" moment.

Reactions: 11
This pic is very telling. He's totally smothered.

Never marry someone because you hope you can fix them. Hard lesson learned for Ioan.
We had some choice descriptive adjectives for Malice in an earlier thread about that photo. Succubus, She Devil, and emotional vampire for starters. It’s so obviously sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is one of my fave Alice photos - channeling the woman in The Grudge - Brady Bunch Edition

4BAA87DF-49DA-4F36-BD54-7EFC2484C0DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If you’ve been going after us since December and have seen all of the evidence, read here every single day and only now see the light, yes you’re a massive bleep. Please do continue…
I feel this is all of us. Pull up a seat. 😏
If you’ve been going after us since December and have seen all of the evidence, read here every single day and only now see the light, yes you’re a massive bleep. Please do continue…
I feel like this is all of us. Is this all of us? 😏
Screenshot_20220715-164804.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

1) Beauty blender for the eye shadow and 2) remove mascara at night before you go to sleep or your eye mites begin to build major metropolitan areas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They are in bed or at work.
It was Claudia wot started it!!
Sake man 😂😂😂
In that case both you and Claudia can go and sit on the naughty step for a while and think really hard about your behaviour. When both of you can promise to be better behaved you can come back and join us all 😁

• Haha
In that case both you and Claudia can go and sit on the naughty step for a while and think really hard about your behaviour. When both of you can promise to be better behaved you can come back and join us all 😁
@claudiarocks can you imagine us together on the naughty step?? Carnage. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.