Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I have soooooo many screenshots 😂
I opened my pics the other day to show da fella something and there was memes screenshots and one of her I added something too .. he went is that ya mum ? She’s looks fucked 😂
He thought she’d sent me a selfie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this would be great, but why would Gloria tell Alice? Fear of paps seeing them maybe?
Maybe it was an arranged visit--with AE's knowledge and consent (such as it is)--and AE was worried about paps catching it. So she made up a story to ensure her version got out.

Reactions: 5
I know this thread needs to be on topic but oh my gawd, what is happening in the world today??? :sick: :oops::oops::oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s lost another one. Bye bye monkeys 😆😆😆
I have a feeling she’s lost RD too but the slag is too proud to admit it. I bet she will still throw shade on Bianca though even if she doesn’t support Alice. Will see soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That one of Ioan is horrible. He honestly looks he’s being dragged into it.
Well she berated him into proposing, then berated him while he was proposing.
I think technically he was dragged into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a feeling she’s lost RD too but the slag is too proud to admit it. I bet she will still throw shade in Bianca though even if she doesn’t support Alice. Will see soon enough.
She hates Bianca because she will never be like her. Beautiful, dignified and in a happy relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe it was an arranged visit--with AE's knowledge and consent (such as it is)--and AE was worried about paps catching it. So she made up a story to ensure her version got out.
Nah. I don't think it was planned. Gloria stopped because of Elsie's reaction to seeing her dad. That made Gloria stop because unlike Alice she has a heart and not a lump of coal in her chest.
Seeing Elsie in person again spurred him to take immediate action, because he realised how much he misses his girls.
That's my quarter regarding why I think Gloria stopped and Ioan went in boots and all instead of waiting until August 2nd.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you’ve been going after us since December and have seen all of the evidence, read here every single day and only now see the light, yes you’re a massive bleep. Please do continue…
Yes I’m quoting myself.
Also, you stupid cow, if you had the balls to tag your fellow fuckwits during the abuse you meted out to Bianca and Ioan, do it now or you’re a just a massive shitebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bruised knuckles, manky peeled-off nail polish, making the Cameo all about herself, and advising the recipient to "keep drinking." What a gift. I'd dump a friend who got one of her Cameos for me. 😂
View attachment 1419612View attachment 1419617
If you aren't eating, and getting most of your calories through alcohol, you are going to bruise easily when you casually whack your knuckles because you are too drunk to balance properly. You will also not be able to heal for tit. Or she punched a wall, with similar healing powers.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.