Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cameo since some wanted a copy of it

(might look a bit tit because I had to compress to stay within the upload limit lol)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Absolutely right. I suspect that she's cheated on Ioan a few times and he's just either not known or ignored it. But he bears the brunt of the accusation when he left her.
I'm sure she made it all his fault when she cheated on him. That's what narc's do.

"If you were a better man/friend/lover/better looking/had bigger boobs (oops sorry that was my ex-husband) then I wouldn't have been forced to cheat on you!!!!"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Alice was always terrible: the fansite incident, the imdb madness, the proposal, jealously to co-stars (she even admitted it for Jessica Alba), allegedly she was banned off sets too (Fantastic 4 I believe), pissing off directors and co-stars (she even recently admitted this rumour herself when she tried to prove how being with the girls is so important for her), alienation of family members - this tit was all known before they had kids, she didnt just the past years become like this. Yes, I suspect losing Ioan's full attention to the girls and to his work (which she clearly compensated with substance abuse and by getting approval over SM) pushed her beyond salvagable, but the core was always rotten.

As much as I dislike her and as much as I would enjoy her getting exposed in this area too, I hope it doesnt get outright revealed that she did cheated on him between having the two kids (It's obvious by now: the blind gossip, she low key slipped up in a cameo about this too, rumours being already around back in the day that she wanted to divorce him, the transcript speaks of a "mistake" that he never forgave in her eyes). It would be crushing for Elsie to know that she was just a glue baby (the 8 IVF attempts that Ioan didnt want are another indicator) and that this wasnt enough.
I think being concerned for health due to the toll of several unsuccessful IVF attempts and being not wanted are two different things. While I worked out pretty early on that I was an accidental baby, once I was here and proved not to have my brother's congenital problems, I was very much welcomed and loved. My own milder problems and my father's own problems leading to his emotional abuse notwithstanding, I never believed that I was not very much wanted and loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn't kidnapping a massive deal in America, with the FBI called in? Not that that would stop AE. But she better be careful if she's planning on coaching the kids re: CSA. I'm not sure if they still exist or are in every state but I'm sure America brought in really strong laws in regards to dealing with accusations of CSA in divorce cases because false accusations were being made so often. She could end up losing the girls altogether, which personally I think would be the best thing for everyone.
Yes. It is! You can't take a child out of state on vacation without the other parents approval!

I personally know a piece of trash mother who did that with a two month old baby! She lost permanent custody of the baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If you’ve been going after us since December and have seen all of the evidence, read here every single day and only now see the light, yes you’re a massive bleep. Please do continue…
And if you have been attacking Bianca with slurs and demeaning language in the name of Alice and only now choose to step down from your podium of hate I have two things to say to you:

1. We know and we remember.

2. You are indeed a bleep.

Good day. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@Knitwit
From a very young age my kids figured out the Mac and would make really elaborate videos and my youngest two would get me to film them singing and dancing when they weren't doing routines in front of the computer, I never posted them to social media, though the girls do now or I will check with them if I can for their birthdays. What I did do was have a notebook for each of them and I would scribble down the things they said that cracked me up that I knew I'd forget, they love those books now. I remember collecting my two-and-a-half-year-old from her first day of nursery and as we were walking past the queue of parents she announced very proudly "I didn't do any swears. I didn't say any fucks or blimeys", or the time on a bus when my 3 year old told me 'When I grow up, I want to be a wonan (always said wonan, not woman) just like you, with bosums and hairs up my nose', I could see the shoulders start to shake of person in front of me or the time my little one who got up at dawn's crack decided to wake me up by gently whispering in my ear 'Shh, shh, wake up you stupid pig'. I also learned they picked up most of these 'swears' from my driving. The girl's dad had got mildly irritated by a car blocking the road and was told 'Mummy doesn't say that', 'What does mummy say?', 'Move it fucker'. I don't have the books to hand so this is all from memory but I wouldn't have these memories if I hadn't written them down
I love this! ❤ What a wonderful idea to keep a notebook to jot down so many adorable & precious childhood memories that might otherwise be forgotten! ❤🥰🤣 I'm not surprised they love these books! 😁

Someone, I think dear @Luloo mentioned the lack of photos of Alice with the girls. It was always Ioan interacting & playing with them, enjoying their company while Alice was way too busy recording for SM her 'perfect little family' that I can't imagine her doing half of the stuff (off camera) that Ioan did with them. I hate the way she used Ioan on SM despite knowing how he felt about it & I hate how she uses the girls as her SM props.
Props & pawns is all they are to her. POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This pic is very telling. He's totally smothered.

Never marry someone because you hope you can fix them. Hard lesson learned for Ioan.
“You saved my life”?
That does rather point to her having engaged some high drama ultimatum in order to persuade him to marry her. Which seems in keeping with what we know of her personality type.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And if you have been attacking Bianca with slurs and demeaning language in the name of Alice and only now choose to step down from your podium of hate I have two things to say to you:

1. We know and we remember.

2. You are indeed a bleep.

Good day. ✌🏼
You are a Cunty McCuntface. In the bin. 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The "I won't read the court documents, the tit there should be private," and "I won't read them because I have faith in Alice" people are a weird bunch. Why would you want to stay wilfully ignorant? You're letting your enemy gain the upper hand as they now have more information. At least read the damn thing so yoh can then spin it.
They've read it. But if they admit to reading it, they would have to admit she is a bad mom and is conducting PA against Ioan.

Reactions: 19
Gotta love the minions who simultanously critice Ioan for exposing his kids pain ans shame him for waiting so long. The latter was done to prevent the former, you clowns.
It's smart asking for joint custody even if you want full. Judges tend to side eye you if you go for full custody. another strategic error from her
But how this? Isn’t Abuser Evans the smartest one in the room? neither she or the cocksibling have a brain cell between them😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
AWF is no longer following Alice on instragram but Alice started following her recently about a month ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.