Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I did actually call my 9 year old a bitch when I was drunk. Not on her birthday but in a blackout in front of the whole family. After that and a few other awful things (including asking for divorce on many occasions) I went to rehab and now stay sober one day at a time. I was so ashamed of what I said to my daughter and I knew that things had gotten a LOT worse for me quite quickly. I know Alice has a lot of other issues but I think if she went and got help and got sober from drugs and alcohol things would get a lot better in her head and then outside of her head. My whole life was a fucking drama.... SO much of that goes away when you get sober (if you're an alcoholic like moi!). I do still occasionally find a rat in my Tesla... but hey ho, can't have it all. xxxx
The point is we all have a turning point where we know things have to change.

I have many Alice qualities and am deeply flawed.

There is though a difference between dependency issues, personality disorders and being intentionally nasty and malicious.

You clearly saw this and, like me, are imperfect but recognise it, acknowledge it and want to be decent.

Look after yourself and those around you - that’s all you need to do.

💕

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Snotbuster

VIP Member
About AE calling her children bitches, tedious. I'm so angered--not just at the words. Swearing around kids, I can't claim any sanctity in that regard. But I mean, I have friends who are amazing parents. They really work at it and their kids are great kids. None of them is perfect--parent or child. And I also know that one or two of them have told their teenage children to fuck off. (They are writers and they write about these things. Beautifully. So do their kids.)

It is a tight-rope balance to raise a child, and to do it well. But what AE has done is the complete opposite. She is telling them that they are not worth the work, the time, the effort. They are tedious. I'm sure Alice has a list of Very Tedious Things and it wounded her girls to be put on that. My friends are also not alcoholics--although a lot of them are children of alcoholics. So AE better watch the fuck out when her girls start to write their memoirs. AE has squandered this tremendous gift of having two children. What a fucking loser.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
OMG, I just saw that I am now a VIP, and me with no speech prepared. Well, first off, I want to thank the Academy, my fellow colleagues, the always talented, ‘turds’, and of course my wonderful parents who told me to go for my dream!!!! Oh, and I can’t forget the always selfish, never told a lie in her life, Alice Evans for making it all possible!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!👏👏👏👏💋💋💋
You forgot to thank...

GRUFFUDD!!!

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
She definitely sees them as possessions she can use at will. She is a mother - a bad one.
Alice likes to have 2 little pets to entertain her. They can find her TV remote and she can tell them stories about herself. Alice likes having a captive audience with the option to send them away when she’s tired of them. They are useful to make her feel like she’s accomplished something in life and a reminder of HER hardships

• Sad
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Hi lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 resumed trying to catch up on #116, #117, #118 & expect this thread to disappear soon! 😁

Today, £ finally in, food shop ordered, desperate for my delivery after several days of an empty fridge/larder & no cigs, I opened my front door to check (I'm in a flat) wearing a flimsy camisole top & knickers, I'm fat so not a pretty sight, 🤮 found some bags outside, chatting out loud to myself as I do about why didn't he knock or ring the bell, pick up some bags just as he came round the corner with the rest of my shopping & I'm standing there looking like a mint green hippo! 🤭😫 Poor sod needed two trips as I had stocked up! Explained I thought he had gone hence me opening the door in very little but luckily I know him (lovely step dad of a nice woman I know) so we had a laugh about that & the sweet lying sod said I looked beautiful, haha! 🤣 Years ago I'd have been mortified for hours after, today just briefly, the older I get the less of a fuck I give, haha!

@Briebear - PA is so evil. 🤬 I really hope your husband's daughter will someday get in contact again, bridges can be mended & a relationship built up again. + + + + + 🙏 ❤ xxx

@Snotbuster
She wants the girls like she wants a house, or jewelry, or a car. Not sure she recognizes them as people who will grow and change.
💯 this. 👍 When they're good (in her eyes) she sees it as reflecting on her & when they piss her off by not toeing her line they're disposable, as shown with her comments threatening to send them to daddy or Gloria. Vile POS. 🤢

@Snotbuster
Never disrespect evaporative cooling.
So very true!!!
29.gif
😂

@Ally Pally
She will still refer to Ioan as her husband even when they're divorced just because she was there first.
Agreed, she doesn't love, she owns, people are her possessions for as long as she wants them to be. :sick:

One thing I do take heart in is Ella's awareness of just how self absorbed Alice is as hopefully it bodes well with her reuniting with Ioan. 🙏

Screenshot 2022-07-15 175632.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
The start of her "medical conditions" happened just as Ioan's focus shifted to the baby. Prior to that she had been the centre of attention through IVF and pregnancy - plenty of Narc supply from doctors and Ioan - he would have run around after her and been at her beck and call. Once the baby comes she is demoted to second place and the baby is the one who is fussed over by Ioan. It would have been amplified because she had received so much extra attention before the birth.
Look at that photo of Ioan with the baby on door step where she can't bear being left out so she envelopes him.....
Ah, that makes sense. I've been here since thread 1 but lurked until a couple of threads in (I mainly posted on the Meghan and Harry threads) but couldn't remember when her "illness" materialised. I guess up until bb1 was born she never had to share attention with anyone, it's perplexing as to how someone who apparently wanted a baby so much, to the extent of going through IVF, could then feel resent towards her baby. That in itself is a massive warning sign and I wonder why Ioan never acted upon it, but then he could still have been blinded by her manipulation at that point. I've seen it discussed that bb2 (trying to conceive, and then the gestational period) could have been a way to garner the previous attention bb1 brought. I'm sure it would have worked, to a degree, but maybe not quite enough and when bb2 arrived she had no chance of attempting to fight for attention as two babies are damn hard work (my daughter and nephew are a year apart and I looked after him from a few months old while my sister worked full time, it was one of the hardest things I've had to do as I worked too in the evenings when my daughters dad got home, all the while I was sick and didn't know why). I know they had paid help but even at that it wouldn't have been enough for Ian's attention to be back on Alice full time. Thinking back to her old insta posts it's clear now things in that household werent the fun, happy life Alice tried to portray, I know it's common for people to do that, but to now know what really was going on makes my heart break for those girls and Ioan.

(Also I just wanted to say one thing very quickly, I'm so grateful for this thread and everyone on it because it's been clear to me since day one that you all only have the girls, and Ioans best interests at heart, and despite the joking around and use of the "c" word aimed at youknowwho ((which is fully deserved imo)) there has been a line of respect for those involved which has never been crossed. And, in turn, I have the utmost respect for all of you.

I am in no way tone policing ((although Tone does need policed *badjokeignoreme*)) but there's another thread on here which has made me very sad recently involving a celebrities baby passing away, and discussion around how long it is OK to have to wait before "business as usual" resumes, it appears a week is popular opinion. I've been in that celebrities position... the whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm wondering if there's a way I can "ignore" that whole thread so it doesn't appear? I am not going to look at it, or future threads again, I'd just rather not see it at all. If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful. Not criticizing anyone on that thread, free speech and all that, but if there's a way for me to not see it... I'd rather not)

Edited for typos, now I can't blame my vision just my stupidity 😂

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
  • Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!
I bet you are the best. My brother is a functioning alcoholic and has been for decades and managed fine. We are really close. I knew he was in trouble recently when suddenly he didn't sound like him and he hid things he was open about before. It takes a lot of courage to say 'this is who I am'. Those that love you know it anyway and the love doesn't change
As a family, at that time we were going through a lot of trauma. With my brother we had help lined up but had to wait for him to throw his hands up. He did. Went to rehab and recalibrated his drinking and is still the lovely person he always was.
Like you he was always open about his status when many aren't. I admire that

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

• Wow
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She doesn’t turn up to court hearings because he would see what she looks like now, her ego can’t take that and she knows he left her because of her behaviour and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Fucko Man is a bit of a stuck record tonight isn't he? My brain has decided from all his "You know nothing"s that he's some sort of Bristolian equivalent of Manuel from Fawlty Towers. From now on I will read all of his tweets in a bad Spanish accent. "I know nothing! I am from Barcelona... I mean, Bristol".
Should I make Youtube video for you? ;) Dramatic novelisation of Alcatone's tweets, with Tío Manzana:

"The Fuckos had their attack planned and orchestrated. We woke up on the kitchen floor, covered in Blue Nun, and wasted no time leaping into the souped-up Prius with one destination in mind: Wal-Mart.
Scouring the aisles, Sister Alice uttered: "Grab another fucking trolley for the 5 litre boxes of white, you saggy vagina!" I did as I was told, but I imagined instead clearing whole shelves full of delicious Bailey's Chocolate Luxe and drinking the lot without paying. I joke, of course, it was only a dream because not paying for Bailey's Chocolate Luxe is illegal!
The rat waited in the parking, his chauffer's cap at a jaunty angle. Sister Alice piled the boxes high in the back and we sped away before the Twattlers could
start another thread..."

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

I wouldn't give him the traffic from here to his site, he's just an arsehole who could give Alice a good run in whose the most repulsive abuser.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Did we conclude that the smaller clothes that eBay account was buying were for Gloria’s daughter or was that my twisted mind?
They were for Alice. She is as slim as a Reed. Unchanged by time, slobbing out or bad nutrition. How very dare you suggest they were for someone else??!!

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Yeah I'm torn between playing the victim & clueless or her usual abusive self. Handcuffs to jail would be bra & they can "accidentally on purpose" lose the key! Happy days

My love @Autisteuse I am so sorry you had to go through everything that you have. Mine didn't have a drink/drug addiction but addiction none the less & I completely know what you mean. My trouble is people that don't know the reality and tell me "yeah but he's still your dad at the end of the day"! Makes me cross, but also makes me ? Myself yet again. Big hugs x
Oh, isn't the 'but he's still your dad' thing just maddening?! So he contributed to your DNA. So what? I mean, what an achievement. I get so sick of people going on and on about how family is the most important thing in one's life. If they're toxic, they should be cut out like a cancerous tumour. Society actively encourages mental and emotional abuse by family members to maintain this trope. To hell with what others say - you have done the right thing for your mental, emotional and physical health, and don't let anyone try to convince you to the contrary. xxx

-I was just reading DListed's take on the horrendous 71 pages of evidence and found it just too flippant for words. And far too many BTL commentators have been sucked in by the 'but he cheated' narrative, exclusively fed to the world by nAlice. Not only do we have our darling @ReturningthePearls' confirmation that he didn't cheat, but if nAlice had had anything to substantiate her claim she would have posted it everywhere, done interviews/talk shows to support her First Wives Club schtick.
ETA: not to mention that nAlice is such a pathological liar that if she told me it was a bright, sunny day, I'd automatically get out the souwester, umbrella and galoshes...

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She went very quiet after the TRO aswel. She is regrouping, planning her next strategy to terrorise anyone near her. I wonder who she is taking her anger out on at the moment while not on SM though.

• Sad