Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Gotta love the minions who simultanously critice Ioan for exposing his kids pain ans shame him for waiting so long. The latter was done to prevent the former, you clowns.
A lot of people in the Fail asking why IG does not go for full custody.

IG regularly needs to work away. Even as the primary care giver he would realistically have to share custody. To me his request seems reasonable. Asking for 100% when you cannot necessarily provide it would be counterintuitive.

As for BW not wanting the kids full-time. I was slightly younger than her when I was with a man with a 9 year old.

I did not want to be mum or have the kid who was apparently happy with his mother. I thought I was the least maternal woman on earth.

After a weekend with us, I caught my partner’s son crying. In retrospect he wanted to be caught. He said he didn’t know if he wanted to go home or stay.

Without thinking I told him both his father and mother loved him and wanted him and he was very much wanted by both.

Having said it I had to live by it. His mother was struggling and very much encouraged him to come to us.

I didn’t want kids and wondered what the fuck I had done. The reality was that it was better having him with us rather than his father worrying about him from a distance.

He had a good relationship with his mum and a very different but great relationship with me.

Thinking that involvement with the children will force a relationship apart is a myth. I actually stayed with his dad longer than I should have because I felt I had a commitment to the little one as well.

Seeing BW’s relationships with kids on Instagram and her love for her dog I suspect she would enjoy taking on some responsibility for the girls rather than resent it.

Apologies for the long post!
It's smart asking for joint custody even if you want full. Judges tend to side eye you if you go for full custody. another strategic error from her

Reactions: 36

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Bruised knuckles, manky peeled-off nail polish, making the Cameo all about herself, and advising the recipient to "keep drinking." What a gift. I'd dump a friend who got one of her Cameos for me. 😂
Screenshot_20220715-102756.png
Screenshot_20220715-102440.png

• Sick
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Interestingly apparently Alice blocked somebody she knows from school and that was friends with her brother (dunno which one) after she recommended her to delete something because she will regret it the next morning lol

• Haha
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
Why is she not on twitter? (As herself I mean)
She clearly doesn't give a fuck about the restraining order....doesn't have a lawyer she has to obey anymore (or try to until she gets pissed)
So what is stopping her? It's not like she's behaving herself on Instagram.
Because people can send her pics and screenshots on Twitter. You can only reply on insta. And she’s a shitebag Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Adawu

VIP Member
Alice is a Narc, it's all about control. She's lost control of Ioan, the money, the house, the lifestyle and is going to lose control of the girls. She has lost control of her feelings and has gone into a narc rage. Those girls are not safe with her.

• Heart

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Agreed. I didn't take it to be an affair. I took it to be one of the awful things she has done on social media.
If she had an affair, the guy/guys she was having it with wouldn't ever tell. I do believe she's slept with guys and she may have gotten caught once by Ioan. She's too obsessed with sex not to be coming on to guys and encouraging it. She thinks she's the sexiest woman alive so a guy giving her that attention is bound to get her eyes swivelling in all directions.

• Haha
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
Lupine can get himself to fuck, when he gets there fuck off some more and roll himself into the fucking sea.
The children (!!!!) have supplied video evidence of them being verbally abused by their mother. Wether you believe the evidence submitted about what went on with Alice and Ioan isn’t quite true, you believe the children. Surely that stupid cunt learned that on his internet lawyer course.
There is tangible evidence you utter freakshow , advocate for those girls.

• Heart
  • Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Abuser Evans will soon be buried by the justice system and, if she doesn't start taking care of her non-imaginary health, she's likely to end up in a lair as early as her mother did.
I started watching Dirty John/Betty Broderick, & I was struck by something Betty’s attorney said to her: “You think if you don’t play the game you won’t lose, but you’re already losing.”

If she doesn’t wise up soon, Alice is going to be flattened by family court.

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
We should compile a list of all the total fibs Alice has told that she has no knowledge of, but claims anyway

UNTRUTHS & BULLSHITS

-Date she needs to leave the house
-Whether Ioan is working or can get any auditions
-That B was living in LA and also living in Oz at the same time
-That B has had 67 marriage wrecking affairs with married men
-Ioan told a therapist he wanted no custody
-Anything she says about Ioan’s lawyers
-Anything she says about BW, she knows fuck all
-Everything she says about Gloria seems to be bullshit. Gloria has been supporting Ioan with the kids for years
-That she has medical conditions that keep her in bed all day - she’s a pisshead who abuses ambien
- that Ioan hasn’t given her any money
- The real reason she sacked her lawyer
- That she’s never messaged Ioan out of malice or spite
-That she has the kids best interests at heart

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Please note: if a video is transcribed into a court document you can pretty much confirm it exists you glowering shower of shite on my shoe. It’s submitted into evidence you dumb fuck. Ioan also said he want more.
Yes please Ioan, give her more!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

I like how he was You Go Girl when Alice shared everything (all hearsay, probably mostly lies), but Ioan filing stuff in Court (mostly with proof)? Oh no, he puts words into the kids mouth, how daaaaaare

• Angry
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
Yeah I’m not absolving any of those fuckers now they believe the kids videos. They’re still mouth breathing bin dwellers.
my main problem with them - UNLESS they only followed it very casually - is that it should have been clear A LONG TIME AGO that Alice is lying all the time. Not because Ioan is handsome or other strawmen like this, but because the chick couldnt keep her story ever straight. Not the minor things, it's natural to have slightly changing details, but she told two entirely contradicting storylines all the time. It was obvious from the very start, and after 1.5 years (or 9 months for most who follow this story) to not have figured her out (add to that that her problematic past has been more than available to read up too) is an achievement, I would be embarrassed.
I don't think we are going to be hearing from Alice for a while. Her whole life is about artifice which is why she shut down Ioan's fans who had got her measure all those years ago and now she has been exposed for the abuser she is. She dismissed Ioan's TRO evidence as 'understandable' because she had been 'ghosted' (ie. a man who would no longer take her abuse). But she can't explain away the evidence of the abuse of her own children which was recorded by them.

Since the dawn of social media, Alice has been presenting the 'perfect Hollywood family' on her Instagram with her much-loved children that she worked so hard to have, she then presented herself as the loving wife who was 'blindsided' after a relationship of 20 years evaporated because her husband was stolen by a bogan from the trailer parks with a kinetic fanny, leaving her as a single mother fighting for her children, her children who have been abandoned and are treated with disdain by their father, who are starving and going to be living on the streets.

As @welp pointed out what she was posting on social media was a very different story from what was actually going on in the Evan's House of Horrors.

View attachment 1419177

July 16, 2020, she photographed dead-eyed hostage Ioan who was trying to keep the peace by giving in to her demands and capturing the moon. She posted it with a ♥ emoji

View attachment 1419233

She also posted this 👇 when she had HIT IOAN ON THE HEAD. She can't bear the thought of innocent people being treated badly? Obviously doesn't regard her children as people or innocent if she can call her daughter 'a fucking bitch' or tell her 'babies they can fuck off if they don't stand up for me'.

View attachment 1419234

She has now been exposed by evidence from her own children. There is no coming back from this socially or professionally. I hate to think what is going on in that house at the moment but do think she is headed for court-ordered rehab and monitored visitation with Ioan getting 100% custody until she sorts herself out or doesn't. Pretty sure a judge would agree that the best way to cause the least disruption to the children is for Ioan to move back into his home while Alice goes to rehab
she'll probably claim that Ioan pushed her into this behavior, and that his abuse was this extreme that her reactive abuse also hit her kids as collateral damage. Her followers will swallow this.

Also she has luck (or connections) that the worst stuff wasnt published in the press, that way she can continue to pretend like Ioan just published lies/hearsay etc. Alice's whole approach is about delaying the inevitable, she'll do it until she has no one left.

But I would agree that she is probably silent for a few days in order to make up the most believable story for her fans, just like she did with Bianca's lipstick picture. My fear is that she is dedicating the next weeks to manipulating the kids into "remembering" creepy stuff Ioan did to them. It's the only thing that can trump her behavior now.

• Sad
  • Sick

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Caption competition time!! 🤪🤪

Not really, behave yourselves. I don’t want to hear a single word about swivel eyed loons or saggy vagina necks. 😉

CC2DACAC-868D-4805-B873-FA0AE520D314.jpeg

DISCLAIMER - I took a random screenshot and this came out. She looks fine in the clip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Junebug895

Chatty Member
I’m impossibly behind so just trying to keep up the best I can. Today when I was out running errands I couldn’t stop thinking about just how horrible Ioan’s life has been behind the scenes. I can’t stop imagining those poor precious girls being terrorized by their own mother! That must kill poor Ioan; who tried valiantly to fix things, to make up for the neglect, the drinking, the hatefulness. And I just can’t get over the cunt calling him stupid, a failure, and making fun of his appearance. Yes, I’m still stuck on saggy vagina eyes which I don’t find the least bit humorous. And now I know that the psycho called her little girl a bitch I can definitely imagine her calling her daughters all sorts of awful names. Like stupid, for instance. 😢
I honestly hope Malice ends up alone with her only company a bottle of Cold Duck, a tube of melted red lipstick, and her damned phone and laptop with cracked screens!
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
If you’ve been going after us since December and have seen all of the evidence, read here every single day and only now see the light, yes you’re a massive cunt. Please do continue…
I feel this is all of us. Pull up a seat. 😏
If you’ve been going after us since December and have seen all of the evidence, read here every single day and only now see the light, yes you’re a massive cunt. Please do continue…
I feel like this is all of us. Is this all of us? 😏
Screenshot_20220715-164804.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Spot on 👏🏼👏🏼

Alice going on about him dating a ‘young girl’ (who’s older than Ioan was when she dated him) then telling the girls to watch for him being creepy and weird is definitely coaching them to view him as ‘unhealthy and unsafe’.

Since she’s going that way she will also be reframing their childhood memories to fit that warped narrative and encouraging them to bring up memories that support that. Sadly, with enough subliminal encouragement those kind of memories can actually appear… only they’re not real and the person doesn’t realise that.
I really want to see her paying for all this. I really really do.

• Heart
I sure do love me a fuckwad who’s aware of audio & textual evidence unmistakably confirming domestic emotional assault BUT calls the matter a “complex dispute” that requires “context” in order to avoid having to actually agree that there’s blatant abuse at play.

Maybe all those Insta messages from hot guys that Alice has supposedly been receiving are just spam DM’s from Lupenis.

• Haha

UncoveredLurker

Alice’s make up looks very harsh on her wedding day, she looks quite scary imo. She always looked more pretty with her make up paired back, when she was younger. Actually the red lips do nothing for her at all,

me-rail - were picking up a puppy today. Alice needs to keep a lid on her crazy, as I’ll be busy for the next few weeks!

• Heart