Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
This is pure speculation but I don't think Ioan's meeting with Gloria and Elsie was accidental. I think it was prearranged via a third party to look like it was or Ioan knowing Elsie's routine was waiting for them to drive past. No one's devices in the house are safe from Alice and her snooping, not the girls or Gloria's. She would be looking at call logs, emails, and messages as well as hijacking them to abuse Ioan. I think Ioan wanted to give Gloria the heads up about the filing and the fact he had presented the girl's videos as evidence and of course to see Elsie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

NarcRage

VIP Member
Yaaaaaay I would love it for those two to get together and become friends! I'm sure Selma will be really interested in A Ray Of Sunshine. And holy heck will that piss Alice off!
I hope Piers tweets her next and says "let's get together"

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
After reading the the custody hearing documents and reading so many people's experiences with their dysfunctional parents, I've been thinking a lot about the poem "This Be the Verse" by Philip Larkin. Many of you may already be familiar with it. I'm going to post it behind a spoiler because it's pretty dark.

I can so relate to this poem. 😞 I didn't get out as early as I could. I went, I returned & stayed too long but that's a whole other story & one I don't want to share) 😞 while my childhood wasn't awful compared to so many it was very stressful, (I was Ella but my mum wasn't a Narc) it was dysfunctional & fucked me up way beyond adulthood. It's only really been the last decade (my 60th) I have finally come to terms with & understood all the dynamics, etc made peace with it all though scars remain but I am damn sure my childhood is why I never wanted kids.

@M33L4 - my parents never swore at me. I don't have kids myself but I am sickened that anyone could think it's acceptable. Words wound.
While physical scars can fade, words (& how they make us feel) never do. 😞

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
So. Those people who come on here from time to time defending Alice, accusing Tattlers of conducting a witch hunt and not having enough compassion. What do you have to say now? Still think we should have been more empathetic to that creature? Still haven’t seen IT for what IT is?

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
😂🤣 I never knew ‘Phil Mitchell’ was Tony Ten Pints 😂🤣😳

‘I look like Im about to kick someones head in’
Yey ok Tony Tippee cup 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣
So does she tbf !🙄🥁
80F2CA9E-EDF6-4719-8745-5F86E0E20675.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Autisteuse

VIP Member
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is the weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
View attachment 1420654
View attachment 1420659
Dear God. Was anyone ever more conceited and pompous without reason or merit for their swollen-headedness? He's an absolute and utter joke.
This is the 'quality' of person nAlice attracts. I cannot wait until 2nd August.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Gloria was ill with cancer, or so Alice claimed. Even she wouldn’t make that up surely? Imagine being worried about that, and feeling unwell with the treatment AND having to be there for the kids because she would be worried about them. In one of the rows with Ella she says, right, you are going to Gloria’s the rest of the week. Gloria then has to put her life on hold because she wants rid of them. This alone demonstrates she only wants them around occasionally- the rest of the time she wants them gone. She already has 50:50 custody - with Gloria. Maybe the split is even more uneven - with Gloria being the parent for the greater amount of time.
The relationship with Gloria is pretty screwed up. Alice treats her like a second parent because she doesn’t have anyone else and, let’s face it, she either cannot cope with her girls all the time, or simply wants to get rid of them sometimes so that she can drunk-tweet all night and leave their father screaming abusive voice messages without having to worry about them.
But Gloria isn’t their parent, she’s a paid nanny/housekeeper. That’s an important distinction, and the boundaries shouldn’t be blurred. And Gloria should be paid (I hope she is!) for all the time she has those girls. I hope she isn’t being taken advantage of.

• Heart
  • Sad

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Oh no! I’m so sorry. But you’re a damned decent and kind functioning alcoholic and that makes all the difference in the world. Can you get a new screen?
Just so you know I never judge good people no matter their religion, age, sexuality, color, socioeconomic status, or struggles with addiction. I only judge Alice because she’s a psycho cunt full of hate who doesn’t even try to do better.
Hugs! 🥰
Thank you sweetheart, I really appreciate those words xxxx

I'm fine really. I have known for some time that it's a problem and unhealthy, BUT, I can always stop myself to be sober enough for work the next day, I don't immediately need a drink when I get home and occupy myself with errands as best as I can. But after that it's wine time. The thing that does upset me is that my hands shake now, even when I'm sober, it's a tell-tale sign and I try to avoid handing co-workers paperwork.

I'll get there one day, I'm just not ready yet. Too much shit to deal with. In the meantime you are correct. Momma JuneBug often tells me that I'm kind to a fault, which has consistently set me up as vulnerable to emotionally and physically abusive men. Heeeeence the substance abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WhoaDang

I love that Ioan made a complete fool of Alice by sending her nice texts for no other reason than to try and keep her calm so she wouldn’t get angry and take it out on the girls. Alice proudly showed off the nice texts as “proof” she still had him exactly where she wanted him, under her thumb. Score one for Ioan !!!
I agree. That's what an abuse victim has to do sometimes. 🥺 You are basically held hostage for your safety or someone else's. Think "Sleeping With the Enemy", behaving carefully to avoid setting the abuser off until you can do it in a more controlled way.

I don't think there was any "best way" for Ioan to break up with Alice. Poor Ioan and girls.

• Heart

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m behind so this might have been said but did anyone see Jo Frost’s (AKA the super nanny) comment on AE’s last post? I think it’s been deleted by her as I can’t find it now.
Oh yes. And we were most pleased for her input.

• Haha
  • Wow

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Will you just LOOK at what Mr JuneBug has brought home 🥰😝

Pound shops are great!!

20220714_193119.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I don’t think Ioan could be expected to live in that house. The place where he suffered all of that abuse, and from where he fled with just the clothes on his back . He would be seeing The Abuser, and reliving the abuse everywhere he turned. I don’t know what the answer is, but a fresh start in a new home might be best for everyone in the end.
Now this 💯. I still have to drive by my ex's house and our business - it's on a main road in and out of our village - and 22 years on I still get anxious! He can't live back in that house. The PTSD will never stop.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jemadah

VIP Member
Fucko Man is a bit of a stuck record tonight isn't he? My brain has decided from all his "You know nothing"s that he's some sort of Bristolian equivalent of Manuel from Fawlty Towers. From now on I will read all of his tweets in a bad Spanish accent. "I know nothing! I am from Barcelona... I mean, Bristol".

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice’s absolute refusal to take care of her family really angers me.

OK, so she may have a chronic condition.

Millions of women all over the world are single parents. Millions of women are divorced, widowed or have feckless partners. Millions of women are financially strapped and genuinely on the breadline.

Even if they have chronic conditions or health issues the majority of these womennot only parent and protect their kids- they also provide for them financially.

AE has had more advantages than most, including a good education.

Not surprised she says she isn’t a feminist.

RTP has it spot on in her depictions of an over-privileged woman from a bygone era laying on a chaise lounge with a fit of the vapours.

FFS grrrrrrrr!

• Heart