Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just a thing I thought about early this morning:

We talk a lot about the time we believe will come eventually—when the girls finally realize their mother is toxic and that they need to distance themselves from her (or, in a more significant case, cut her from their lives completely).

I honestly hope that if/when that time ever comes…they’ll have the support they need to navigate the intense emotions that come along with that. Learning that my father was toxic and that there were a lot of things I couldn’t depend on him to do or be was GUTTING for me, and it was also a very lonely realization. Truthfully, it still can be, at times.

Sometimes you don’t immediately think, “Well, I have (other parent(s)/guardian(s) to fall back on to take care of me instead of this parent!” Especially in this case, where the girls love their father but are clearly still struggling a little to untangle and dispel the lies their mother told about him. Sometimes you just feel completely alone and helpless before that aforementioned realization kicks in—that you still have support from others—and those hours/days of helplessness can be TRULY mentally and emotionally tumultuous.

I just hope that when or if the girls finally reach the understanding that they cannot trust their mother to take care of them and love them in the ways in which they need it, that they’ll have built a sturdy support system to help guide them through that pain and quaking vulnerability. They’ll badly need it; I know this for a fact, and I’m certainly not the only one in here who thinks so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Fizzbop again 🤡

It makes hilarious reading, the absolute certainty of one Tattler that I am AE. She's now saying I've devised little ways to pretend I'm not her by saying I like Trump etc. 'Lol'. It really blindingly highlights, for me, how much these people indulge in fantasy and how people can get carried away with no proof, to an embarrassing degree. It's quite scary.

BIB - more projection mAlice? Still waiting for your big reveal. I am talking about evidence here; I do not wish to see your flabby arse.

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
Meanwhile back at the fun factory… Alice is up btw .. scared not 🙄View attachment 1417180
See this is where Team Alice makes no sense

She IS a proven abuser, of both him and the kids.

What is alleged but not proven yet is physical violence but this was only mentioned in one line.

If Ioan somehow becomes a proven abuser too (doubtful)...what exactly does this change about Alice? This isnt undoing anything she has done, especially on the kids

• Heart

RatOVan

The thing is if you are going to threaten some one with "if you don't like it you know where the door is" or "you make me want a divorce" or "I'm going to divorce you" you sure as hell better be prepared for it to happen, don't be surprised when that person ups and leaves and don't then dare play the victim 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is tvhe weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
View attachment 1420654
Dude. There is video evidence of her calling her daughter a bitch on her birthday!

I hope Alice is seeing how many blue tick comments Bianca is getting on her posts!
Screenshot_20220716-110335.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
If you’ve been going after us since December and have seen all of the evidence, read here every single day and only now see the light, yes you’re a massive cunt. Please do continue…

• Haha
  • Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
So, this is one of AE's supporters on Sockbro's twitter. The Bulgarian child. This is her devastating comeback to a valid comment on AE's behavior. I can just see the Child, sitting there, thinking, hmmm...I hope you die a slow and painful death? No. Too trite. How about, may your ass be infested with a thousand badgers? No. Too abstruse. No one will get it. I've got it:
1657843592635.png

Now her popsicles will melt!!!!! Ahhhahahahah, the Child cackles.

And now Sockbro is telling the world about the depth of the lyrics on Like a Rolling Stone. Jesus. Little Mr. Voice of a Generation. How very. AE certainly is the smartest in the room when she's rolling with her bro.
1657843868499.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

MistyInParis

Sorry for the niche post 🤣🤣🤣
Just realised most of you won’t have a clue who or what Blacklace Superman is. 😆
What about their hit called “We’re having a gangbang” that song got played everywhere even at weddings and school discos and no one went WTF!!
Anyway for those who haven’t heard it here are the beautiful lyrics:

Black Lace “We’re Having A Gangbang”

We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
Oh a gang bang is the thing to do
But it takes more than one
A gang bang is a game we play
It's something of joke
It's lots of hokey-pokey
Less hokes and lots of pokes
It's for the girls and for the boys
It livens up the night
It's better when you're crowded
And when you're packed in tight

We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
And now the action's taking place
I'm ready for my fill
It's up to expectations
And it's going further still
But don't be greedy, share it out
It's time to try some more
So find a friend, play the game
That's what a gang bang's for!
We're having a gang bang
We're having a ball
We're having a gang bang
Against the wall
We'd like you to join us
It's part of the fun!
A gang bang is the thing to do
We'd like to give you one

1657828449104.jpeg

😬

• Haha
  • Wow

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Oh this one. We've had just a tiny glimpse into life with her and I can tell you from experience - the shame of having to publicly live what you feel like you "allowed" (which is the narc's goal from the beginning) to happen to you is so painful.

There has been a lot of debate over Bianca's sincerity, acting ability, her "positivity" but let me tell you - I think that tiny, pretty young woman dealing with a horrible disease - must have a spine of steel and the heart of a lion to bring that man through this mess without him collapsing on her.

All joking aside. ❤
BIB Honestly when I first read a Bianca I rolled my eyes and thought "here we go with the new age bull shit. I bet she's a total flake." I have done a 180 on that though. She is clearly a sincere, put together person. I still side eye"The Secret" stuff but if it got her through her MS diagnosis who am I to judge. I'm glad Ioan has her.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
There is one thing I want to throw out here, I mentioned that theory before but it has now gained more credibility.

We know now that she (allegedly) sexually harrassed him in front of the girls by exposing herself and we now know that things were not like they appeared in 2020.

Alice (or a friend that Alice confirmed) claimed that he moved into a hotel in xmas 2020 and then Alice dragged him back home. She then claimed they had sex on xmas and new year, and that they were kissing. I found it very weird that this would happen this way. And perhaps he just shagged her because its cheaper than a sex worker or because he tried to pacify her or it's all lies. But if true this sounds very suspicious and if gender roles were reversed everyone would assume that it happened without consent.

I didnt want to outright say it at the time (I only implied it), but given that Alice has pretty much ticked off all forms of abuse besides this by now. And given that it makes sense that a man like Ioan who wants to be believable for all range of roles would perhaps not reveal immediately everything that has been done to him (see the physical abuse that he only now mentioned) I really can no longer rule that out. And sadly we have been in large pretty spot on with this sort of stuff so far.

I sure do love me a fuckwad who’s aware of audio & textual evidence unmistakably confirming domestic emotional assault BUT calls the matter a “complex dispute” that requires “context” in order to avoid having to actually agree that there’s blatant abuse at play.

Maybe all those Insta messages from hot guys that Alice has supposedly been receiving are just spam DM’s from Lupenis.
especially given that he totally believed everything Alice said before Ioan said a word (so much for complex context) and attacked everyone who "two sides it" with "it's digusting to discredit the prime witness of an abuse case"

Advocate my ass

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

NarcRage

VIP Member
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a bitch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can fuck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
I didn't even swear in front of my children. I can't believe the language she uses in front of them. It's disgusting.
but she's such a fucking cunt.

rainynightinsoho

“in the meantime I sent Alice nice, positive texts and emails“.

This is why the deluded bint thought he still “wuvved “ her and that everything would be okay.
As she is incapable of self reflection and has a selective memory (to say the least), she thought it was business as usual.

Ioan was too nice and she misinterpreted it.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice has never been given a date to vacate that house. Despite everything her and her abuser enabling sickofuckos claim he is still paying more for her to live in that house than he is for him and Bianca to live in a more modest apartment. He went home to his parents house during that “world tour” probably rent free for that time. They stayed in a few fancy hotels, again probably for free. France he was working on The Reunion and Monaco was also a work trip.
Also, it’s his bloody money, he can spend it how he likes. He pays $50,000 a term for a private school. Up until recently he paid for Gloria and all of those eBay purchases that mysteriously stopped when we discovered the account. Who do you think paid for those concert tickets?
Alice hasn’t physically worked in years.
The odd badly set up pap shots won’t earn her much, the Lorraine interview would not have paid that much for “a years mortgage”.
There are two children there that need fed and homed, that’s the full responsibility of Ioan.
Everything Ioan has said has been under oath and evidenced. All of it.
Every single thing Alice has said about an affair, abuse etc has been proven to be a lie. Everything.
Does she look like a woman who has been told to vacate by 31/8? Wouldn’t she be packing now and making a huge fuss of that?
It is all performative from the worst “actress” we have ever seen.
However long this next process takes Alice will be out of that house, divorced and child-free by the end of this year.
Suck on that fucko.
And one day the girls will be flower girls
..... at Ioan's wedding.

• Heart
  • Haha
pls understand me when i say that i ordinarily have zero issue with turkey necks but if you’re a child abuser AND you happen to have turkey neck folds so deep that i would lose cell service if i got stuck in one of them then i am absolutely entitled to make fun of your turkey neck.🎩 🦃

• Haha
  • Heart