Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is one of my fave Alice photos - channeling the woman in The Grudge - Brady Bunch Edition

View attachment 1420140
I’ll have you know I read your post while I was peeing and I laughed so hard I turned into a fire hose for like half a second lmao 😩

The bitch fits in well, imo!! You wouldn’t realize she’s a cunt until the first four seconds of season 1 episode 1! Not bad! ❤

2924029E-ABC1-4DDE-A54D-8DCF317A405B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
As much as I hate her and as much as I would enjoy her getting exposed in this area too, I hope it doesnt get outright revealed that she did cheated on him between having the two kids.

It would be crushing for Elsie to know that she was just a glue baby (the 8 IVF attempts that Ioan didnt want are another indicator) and that this wasnt enough.
I think Emma was the true glue baby; they got her after IG already said he wanted to escape the marriage. I don't think IG was ready to bail on the marriage in 2013 when Elsie was born. I think him wanting her to stop the IVF was more due to the stress of it with so many failed attempts. I think he may have excused a lot of mAlice's behaviour due to her doing the IVF. In fact, I read an article where he said that AE "wasn't herself" while they were doing the IVF. However, she was a cunt before the IVF so I think it just exacerbated her volatility.

Elsie was definitely a much wanted "miracle" kid considering AE was 45 when she had her, not a glue baby. IMO.

ETA also the Blind Gossip said that AE and her lover were anything but discreet on set. It's almost like AE wanted the news of the affair to get back to IG. I don't see how mAlice's shitty behaviour relates to Elsie so I am glad the rumour has been confirmed. Just yet more evidence that she is a cheating, projecting cunt.

It's horrendous how she went to town on IG and BW as "cheaters" with a pile on from the FMs and Lorraine etc when she was the fucking cheater.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
Yeah I’m not absolving any of those fuckers now they believe the kids videos. They’re still mouth breathing bin dwellers.

• Heart
  • Haha

StoneMountain

VIP Member
We should compile a list of all the total fibs Alice has told that she has no knowledge of, but claims anyway

UNTRUTHS & BULLSHITS

-Date she needs to leave the house
-Whether Ioan is working or can get any auditions
-That B was living in LA and also living in Oz at the same time
-That B has had 67 marriage wrecking affairs with married men
-Ioan told a therapist he wanted no custody
-Anything she says about Ioan’s lawyers
-Anything she says about BW, she knows fuck all
-Everything she says about Gloria seems to be bullshit. Gloria has been supporting Ioan with the kids for years
-That she has medical conditions that keep her in bed all day - she’s a pisshead who abuses ambien
- that Ioan hasn’t given her any money
- The real reason she sacked her lawyer
- That she’s never messaged Ioan out of malice or spite
-That she has the kids best interests at heart
just to mention - in case someone else has not already

- SHE NEVER LIES

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I’m so worried about her daughters she will be going fucking ballistic at the them over the evidence. I can practically hear her hysterics from here…

You betrayed me like everyone else. You hate me why else would you be so cruel. You want to abandon me and live with him, they will take you away now and there’s nothing I can do. I will be all alone and destitute but you don’t care. How could you ….

We all know she’s doing it. She can’t help herself.
They will be punished for their disloyalty to her (by sending those videos to him). Hopefully they will be sent to Gloria's

• Heart
  • Sad

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Just gonna put up some nice pictures of Ioan with his girls.
I love the one where he has the older E on his shoulders but it looks only a couple of years old. She’s like my youngest he’s 6’7 and he’s always been treated older than his years cause people go off his size.
I love it cause she’s got a massive grin and she’s just sat care free on his shoulders both smiling her legs dangling doing what kids should 😊 I love that pic xx

• Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
I just read some of the hilarious posts in this thread to Mama and she wanted me to tell y’all you’re funny as fuck and she said y’all better “keep me in line” while I’m on here. 😩 😂 (lmao sorry she made me post this.)
Hi ReturningthePearls Mama!

Hope you know that your girl has got fans all over the world that love her and her
fabulous artistic talent♥

• Heart

Citney

VIP Member
@SusanC said she’d heard on the grapevine that Forced2Defend had moved out. Surely she would not be happy with Tone publicly defending his sister after recent revelations???? Family or not, you don’t support child abuse, especially when it’s your own nieces! 🤬
I wondered about Alice’s biggest supporter and the home life he had. He talked about waking up in his chair thinking it was time for dialysis, he got ready, made his toast and called a taxi before discovering it was only 4:30am, and not a dialysis day. That proved he was living alone, seems both Evans’ cannot keep a spouse. Maybe defending the indefensible Alice is costing him more than a kidney.

• Sad
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
And of course, no attorney would ever see through her machinations. They will read her emails, look at each other with amazed understanding, and say "There's no way we can continue to represent IG. It would be cosmically wrong. We must help Alice! To the La Jolla house! And fire IG as a client!"

Totally realistic. IGs attorneys will be snookered into losing their law licenses (and losing a major malpractice suit that will be used in professional responsibility case books for generations) to take on a nightmare of a client...for free. We know that even if she had the money, she wouldn't pay her bills.
I can see Anne Kiley doing a complete 180 and offering to represent Alice pro bono once she finds out Alice has tweets from the sister of the wardrobe assistant who dressed extras on a show he worked on two years ago.

.... I mean total game changer that.

Sorry Brad you'll have to wait.

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
btw, question: how come that Ioan's videos are admissible, or were the kids so openly taking the video that it implies consent?
I don't know the exact circumstances in which the video was taken but it was either videoed openly so there was no expectation of privacy, or there may be an exception to the law when a crime is being committed (child abuse in this case).

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
Now this 💯. I still have to drive by my ex's house and our business - it's on a main road in and out of our village - and 22 years on I still get anxious! He can't live back in that house. The PTSD will never stop.
I recently moved back to the city I lived in with my ex. I plucked up the courage to drive past our old house. I moved out 10 years ago and he doesn't live there anymore yet I still got the tension in my shoulders, a dry mouth and that dripping feeling in my stomach. It never goes away.

• Heart
  • Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
I heard Alice’s song earlier guys

🎶… No matter how hard I try
You keep pushing me aside
And I can't break through
There's legally no talking to you
Im so mad that you're leaving
It takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done
You're gonna need a PRO, oh

… Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're good enough, no
Do you believe in life after love?
You don’t really think you can get away?, no

… What am I supposed to do?
Sit around and wait for you?
Well, I am doing that
And there's no turning back
I need wine to lean on
I need Twitter to feel strong
'Cause I've had time to think it through
And I'm too smart for you, oh

I’m gonna spend all your money on eBay, oh
You will never get away, no

… Well, I know that I'll drink through this
'Cause I know that I am never wrong
I’m going to roar and roar
Tone says you are a bore
Oh, Angel you swore
To love me evermore

You will rue the day, oh
My evil plan is well underway, oh 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Why is she not on twitter? (As herself I mean)
She clearly doesn't give a fuck about the restraining order....doesn't have a lawyer she has to obey anymore (or try to until she gets pissed)
So what is stopping her? It's not like she's behaving herself on Instagram.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I think it was a lie too. I did the same, when I had my son I was in hospital for 10 days, his father used those 10 days to play happy homes with a friend of mine. On the day arriving home I found her earring in my bed. Anyway the second day home, she rang to ask him to go round to fix something, as I had been the one to answer the phone she asked how I was and how my first night back had been so I told her it was great, he was so attentive and we had a great night in bed, it was just like it was when we had first got together. It was my way of striking back, causing them to have a big argument. I think Alice did the same lied to cause an argument and to make ‘the other woman’ feel insecure.
Misstresses loose earrings in beds incredibly often.
Noone will ever convince me they don't drop them on purpuse.

Sorry to hear this happened to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

NarcRage

VIP Member
I imagine she's terrorizing his lawyers with non-stop emails. She said she was emailing them. She's tried to turn everyone against him since he left. I see her trying to do it with his lawyers now that she has direct access. More coercive control. The ridiculous woman doesn't realize it's all evidence. She is unable to act rationally or with any reason, IMO.
This sounds totally crazy ..but I think you're spot on Betty. She has already tried the divide and conquer strategy re his lawyers....praising Anne and dissing Katherine. She will be trying to win over his lawyers with her charm and amazing personality/smarts and turn his lawyers against him.
It's a typical Narc move.

• Haha
  • Heart

LeftoverCoffee

Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a bitch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can fuck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
So I had a complicated relationship with my parents. I loved them, but I also hated them for what they constantly put me through. From my own experiences, I can confidently say that my parents weren't good parents - and neither is Alice. I am nothing like my mother and it shows in how my daughter is growing up. I would rather die than hurt her.

I don't think Alice could do the same.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There's absolutely no way Bianca was put out, she would have been happy Ioan got to see Elsie. Alice hasn't even explained why Gloria pulled over and was the one who approached Ioan from what I can gather.
Still it's Alice and you only get her skewed version of events.

I like the way mAlice refers to IG seeing the youngest in nearly a year as an "incident" like a crime was being committed. PA evidence yet again.

• Sad
  • Angry