Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
had a 6am start and a heavy few days ahead but I had to read the transcripts that our intrepid and dedicated lawyer types here so very kindly broke speed limits and/or forked out hard earned cash to provide to us all for the greater good. Echoing all the thanks and huge gratitude from other turds to you all. Special mention to @Hiraeth, who still rocks my favorite avatar ( Lagertha, I love you forever even though you are a fictional character cast by one of my best friends 😆)
Much love my friend! Lagertha is one of my favorite TV characters since I'm a huge fan of Vikings and Norse mythology (and any mythology in general)--my license plate on my car is VALKYRIE (not spelled that way, good luck doxxers). 😘

I saw someone wondering why Alice doesn't post on Twitter any more and I think it's twofold: she doesn't want people responding to her with screenshots, and it's easier to just stay logged in as Tone since she's had a couple of slipups already and it's too much for her tiny mind. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Sockbro is reading Tattle. I had asked for Like a Rolling Stone to be put on the playlist. Think I might have quoted the lyrics too...
Hey Tony so you can’t stand tattle turds ?…

I suggest you take a seat with the rest of the FM monkey bitches waiting for us to give a fck !!🚬🍸

Last edited:
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Jo Frost wrote this about Ioan and Alice back in October…she has met both Ioan and Alice. Ioan was talking about her years back in a daily Mail article and said that he really learns a lot from her shows etc. it’s still online. I wonder if he invited her home
to help set up the kids bedtime routine.

FC6CE005-703D-4634-A489-018AB3FD21E5.jpeg

B0811A8F-84ED-4B3B-BDD7-0FF8ECFC2CF1.jpeg

DE00E74C-F143-468E-96DC-9F7ACD1C5074.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Some of the FMs are really losing their steam when it comes to protecting Alice. It's like they're running out of excuses. View attachment 1416742
And I am so sick of the narrative that Alice is fighting for her kids. My God, she HAS her kids!! Ioan never once tired to take them from her, he is only fighting to have HIS time with them as well. She’s had them, she is the one refusing him from seeing them. HE is the one fighting for his kids. And still trying to be fair.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She went very quiet after the TRO aswel. She is regrouping, planning her next strategy to terrorise anyone near her. I wonder who she is taking her anger out on at the moment while not on SM though.
I imagine she's terrorizing his lawyers with non-stop emails. She said she was emailing them. She's tried to turn everyone against him since he left. I see her trying to do it with his lawyers now that she has direct access. More coercive control. The ridiculous woman doesn't realize it's all evidence. She is unable to act rationally or with any reason, IMO.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Yaaaaaay I would love it for those two to get together and become friends! I'm sure Selma will be really interested in A Ray Of Sunshine. And holy heck will that piss Alice off!
Wouldn't it be awesome if Selma could help Bianca with some Hollywood connections? That's an industry that runs on who you know, for sure.

• Heart

missbct

Chatty Member
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a bitch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can fuck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
None of those things, as a parent of a 6 year old.
My ex however, called our son a fucking prick and fucking bastard when he accidentally broke the new TV. Along with pushing him into the sofa in anger. That was my final straw for leaving him.
He also said he wanted me to die of cancer in front of our son.

OK - so I was on the first ever AE thread way back when. I saw the very early stages of what looked to be a messy divorce and a woman coming apart. I thought it would stop after time and she’d just, you know get on with her life.

How wrong was I. I’ve not kept up to date with the threads (but have consulted the Wiki) and seen the various media reports. I am sickened beyond belief at AE. I was firmly (originally) just a spectator who thought she was grieving in a dramatic fashion, possibly a bit of two way toxic relationship, perhaps infidelity on IG part. The fact this man and his beautiful young girls have been privy to the most appalling behaviour time and time again makes me so very angry.

My ex was an angry and sometimes cruel man; but I am so lucky that I and my son never had to experience a tenth of what IG and the girls have had to deal with. I was (and am still) crushed by how my ex treated me, but through all this IG has tried to do the right thing for his girls, despite the absolute vileness he’s encountered. I have the upmost respect for him (and for Bianca) for holding their heads up high and powering through. I almost don’t feel I have the right to call myself a victim when there are people out there like IG and 2E’s with their experiences and trauma.

I sincerely hope they can all heal at some point and that AE’s disgusting behaviour doesn’t have too much of a lasting impact. I wish I could cuddle those girls, like I do my own son, and help them realise they are not to blame for any of this. As a parent, you have a duty of care and responsibility at all times to uphold their wellbeing and mental health - even when shit is hard for you. I’ve made mistakes and cried in front of my son, but I have never, ever (even when I could) spoken about his dad in anything other than positive affirmations and encouragement. His dad treated me like shit, and sometimes my son like shit, but he’s a father who despite it all, loves his children in his own way. It might differ to mine and it might not be what I expected but he’s still a Dad and I’ll always honour that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
A lot of people in the Fail asking why IG does not go for full custody.

IG regularly needs to work away. Even as the primary care giver he would realistically have to share custody. To me his request seems reasonable. Asking for 100% when you cannot necessarily provide it would be counterintuitive.

As for BW not wanting the kids full-time. I was slightly younger than her when I was with a man with a 9 year old.

I did not want to be mum or have the kid who was apparently happy with his mother. I thought I was the least maternal woman on earth.

After a weekend with us, I caught my partner’s son crying. In retrospect he wanted to be caught. He said he didn’t know if he wanted to go home or stay.

Without thinking I told him both his father and mother loved him and wanted him and he was very much wanted by both.

Having said it I had to live by it. His mother was struggling and very much encouraged him to come to us.

I didn’t want kids and wondered what the fuck I had done. The reality was that it was better having him with us rather than his father worrying about him from a distance.

He had a good relationship with his mum and a very different but great relationship with me.

Thinking that involvement with the children will force a relationship apart is a myth. I actually stayed with his dad longer than I should have because I felt I had a commitment to the little one as well.

Seeing BW’s relationships with kids on Instagram and her love for her dog I suspect she would enjoy taking on some responsibility for the girls rather than resent it.

Apologies for the long post!

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The thing is if you are going to threaten some one with "if you don't like it you know where the door is" or "you make me want a divorce" or "I'm going to divorce you" you sure as hell better be prepared for it to happen
Turned out she didn't really want the divorce after all. She really didn't think he would flee...

On the last thread this was posted

Apparently during the final series Alice was calling him constantly and he would be on the verge of tears on set after each phone call. Often they could hear her screaming and yelling through the phone. @VivaLaVida

This backs up what he Douglas sisters were saying about her antics on the Harrow set. How IG didn't tell her to fuck off I will never know.

Then I found these old insta posts from right after IG split and mAlice was fuming.

AE: The 'normal him' is a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration which has gotten worse and worse over the years.

That's what happens when you live for 20 years with a batshit cunt. I'm not surprised he was a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration. Strangely, living with Bianca doesn't seem to have that effect. :sneaky:

AE IG is a mess.png

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Yes. Custody issues and the request for therapy and reunification will be determined at the October hearing if Ioan and Alice don't agree to an arrangement in mediation before the October hearing date. Now, there's a snowball chance in hell of that happening, and any lawyer that Alice would hire would try to get her to play ball, but she's clearly so unhinged that I highly doubt she would come to any sort of agreement or go to therapy. The August hearing is solely to determine whether the restraining order should be made permanent.
That permanent DVRO is going to change her life. She just doesn't realize how much yet. And there is not a chance in hell that a judge won't grant it. The only question is what other requirements will be made of her? I see a psychiatric evaluation and mandatory treatment programs as distinct possibilities.

• Heart

Citney

VIP Member
But in the end, it seems the funeral black suit was the perfect color for this particular wedding.
OMG, I just saw that I am now a VIP, and me with no speech prepared. Well, first off, I want to thank the Academy, my fellow colleagues, the always talented, ‘turds’, and of course my wonderful parents who told me to go for my dream!!!! Oh, and I can’t forget the always selfish, never told a lie in her life, Alice Evans for making it all possible!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!👏👏👏👏💋💋💋

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
Guess I need to watch Harrow...
View attachment 1418226
It will be very interesting to see his performance in The Reunion given that this was filmed while Alice was everything happened
He did look so different to now. We got slated for saying he was thin and drained but he looks completely different now! He WAS thin, drained and exhausted and you could see it

• Sad

SusieTCones

VIP Member
So I had a complicated relationship with my parents. I loved them, but I also hated them for what they constantly put me through. From my own experiences, I can confidently say that my parents weren't good parents - and neither is Alice. I am nothing like my mother and it shows in how my daughter is growing up. I would rather die than hurt her.

I don't think Alice could do the same.
After reading the the custody hearing documents and reading so many people's experiences with their dysfunctional parents, I've been thinking a lot about the poem "This Be the Verse" by Philip Larkin. Many of you may already be familiar with it. I'm going to post it behind a spoiler because it's pretty dark.

1657818276533.png

• Heart
  • Haha

AllDogsGoToHeaven

I couldn't watch the whole of the cameo - dodgy signal here in the Norfolk Broads (yes, this is where Tattlers come to rest and recuperate 🤗).

However, what I can say is that I am yet again astounded at the sheer brass-neckery and gall of the woman!

If that had been me accused of the things she's been accused of - with all that supporting evidence - would have been so mortified I would never have shown my face in public again.

Ever.

She just throws herself into the videos without a care in world.

Dreadful woman. She has no shame. 😕

Palette cleanser: Norfolk Broads

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
btw one other aspect: Ioan mentions that he hired somebody to monitor custody exchanges for safery reasons. He probably has witnesses for almost all incidents (besides the girls, but they obviously will and should not get involved here).

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Gloria was ill with cancer, or so Alice claimed. Even she wouldn’t make that up surely? Imagine being worried about that, and feeling unwell with the treatment AND having to be there for the kids because she would be worried about them. In one of the rows with Ella she says, right, you are going to Gloria’s the rest of the week. Gloria then has to put her life on hold because she wants rid of them. This alone demonstrates she only wants them around occasionally- the rest of the time she wants them gone. She already has 50:50 custody - with Gloria. Maybe the split is even more uneven - with Gloria being the parent for the greater amount of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38