Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread needs to be on topic but oh my gawd, what is happening in the world today??? :sick: :oops::oops::oops:
I'm not certain what you are talking about because I've been avoiding the real world. Is it Meloni's nude Peleton commercial?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not certain what you are talking about because I've been avoiding the real world. Is it Meloni's nude Peleton commercial?
I watched it and it was alright he's not my type but fair play lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Ioan was trying to get her to do something, anything to prize her out of her pit,when he asked her to clean the bar shelf. i bet he was 🤦🏻‍♂️When he saw the dolls. It’s things like this and her bejazzelled bags that lead me to believe there was something not right upstairs with her.

Thread title: Poor me, poor me, pour me another one! 😏
Any one who has to try so hard to be ‘kooky’ <shudder> just isn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Odds on Alice completing the proper form or doing the certificate of completion for the mediation orientation?

A million to one?
A billion to one?
A google to one (the number google is a 1 with 100 zeros, not the company)

What happens if she doesn't do it?
She’ll never do it🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So there is some will he/won't she kidney action on Tone-bro's twitter. Interestingly enough, one of her biggest fans is a total MAGA head. And a lover of Hallmark Channel movies. I guess they are wholesome Americana, or something. Isn't she a woman of principle who would never support MAGA? View attachment 1417711
Just a few months ago Tone said on Twitter he was not going to be able to get on the donor list. He seemed down about it, but never said why he was ineligible. He still talks about getting a new kidney, just hope he’s not expecting his selfish witch of a sister to donate one of her alcohol soaked kidneys, as that is never going to happen. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bro 1 born 1970. No post-school educational qualifications that I can find.

Bro 2 born 1972. Programmer. Bro 2 is your stock standard anti-vaxxer. Uses all the techniques I've seen them all use over the years.

1. Downplays the impacts of whatever the disease is. Diptheria is "just a childhood cough". The Black Death "only killed 1 out of 3 people". (not him saying this, these are just examples I've seen other anti-vaxxers use).

2. Exaggerates the dangers of whatever the best fix is at the time. eg vaccine is not properly tested/lockdowns will cause unimaginable economic impacts.

3. Alternative preventatives/treatments/cures are promoted as being more effective than they actually are. Refer Trump and bleach.

Mind you, at least he has some qualifications. He's a programmer. Bro 1 has no post-school educational quals that I can find.

The whole sock family are just inexplicable. I can't fathom what went wrong there.

ETA: remember their father is a prominent maths professor, their mother was an English lit teacher and her brother is a prominent physicist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Perez Hilton even relevant? It's kind of like getting featured in Parade or TV Guide or Radio Shack Monthly.
Does anyone take Perez seriously? Isn’t he just a caricature of himself now?

Those shoes are so fugly for a bride on her wedding day and soooo unflattering on Alice.
Did Alice drink and smoke through the entire ceremony? It’s hard to find a photo of their wedding where she hasn’t got a drink and cigarette in her claws.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s not even living with him.
Just my opinion… don’t get mad.
@SusanC said she’d heard on the grapevine that Forced2Defend had moved out. Surely she would not be happy with Tone publicly defending his sister after recent revelations???? Family or not, you don’t support child abuse, especially when it’s your own nieces! 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What if Gloria has had enough. What then? Assuming 50:50 custody takes place it will be Ioan and Gloria. If Gloria’s plans change, who will take over her shift? It isn’t going to be Alice. She says it is hard being a single parent. Even harder to actually be one. Why on earth did she go through that painful IVF treatment if the end result is indifference from her. I think her “lifestyle”, how she lives now, is incompatible with being a parent. She probably resents the kids gettting in her way when she doesn’t want to be a mother. She wants them when she wants them, the rest of the time she wants them out of the way so she can lie in bed, befuddled and bitching on her socials.
I wonder if she thought that they would be so successful and rich that she would always have “staff” to do the heavy lifting to look after her babies. Rather like the upper classes did with their nannies , where the children were presented to their parents very briefly, if at all, once a day, were seen and not heard. That sort of thing. I know she’s always had someone else to look after them, Ioan and Gloria, but, and I’m not explaining myself very well here, sorry. I think she would have preferred to keep her daughters at arms length when it suited her, as it takes time and too much effort to look after them herself. The Abuser just wants to do what she wants and duck everyone else. Sorry for the disjointed ramble, it’s getting late and I’ve pages and pages to read before I can go to sleep 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Did Alice drink and smoke through the entire ceremony? It’s hard to find a photo of their wedding where she hasn’t got a drink and cigarette in her claws.
Such a classy, future Academy Award winning star! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now only if you have a couple of hours to spare can we just go through AE’s famous quotes …
I give you …🤓

AE: It must be hard to just be someone's girlfriend.
Bianca: It must be hard to be someone's nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is what infuriates me the most.

"Well if Alice called her a little witch - she must be one. 🤷🏻‍♀️"

Sounds like all of her FM's need child protection services to show up at their doors. And I guarantee they don't have "rich white woman in Hollywood with a nanny" lives to protect them.
Marcia said, I believe, that she treated her own husband worse than Abuser treated Ioan. She calls that defending Evans?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Is there even one photo where she looks soft and glowing, filled with happiness? I may have missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she thought that they would be so successful and rich that she would always have “staff” to do the heavy lifting to look after her babies. Rather like the upper classes did with their nannies , where the children were presented to their parents very briefly, if at all, once a day, were seen and not heard. That sort of thing. I know she’s always had someone else to look after them, Ioan and Gloria, but, and I’m not explaining myself very well here, sorry. I think she would have preferraed to keep her daughters at arms length when it suited her, as it takes time and too much effort to look after them herself. The Abuser just wants to do what she wants and duck everyone else. Sorry for the disjointed ramble, it’s getting late and I’ve pages and pages to read before I can go to sleep 😳
I think there was a magazine profile done of her and "their" Hollywood home when they were both doing well and had a housekeeper and a nanny. I'm sure she thought it would always be like that.

Unfortunately, her acting and personality suck. And sucked so bad she interfered in Ioan's confidence and his work.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.