Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice was always terrible: the fansite incident, the imdb madness, the proposal, jealously to co-stars (she even admitted it for Jessica Alba), allegedly she was banned off sets too (Fantastic 4 I believe), pissing off directors and co-stars (she even recently admitted this rumour herself when she tried to prove how being with the girls is so important for her), alienation of family members - this tit was all known before they had kids, she didnt just the past years become like this. Yes, I suspect losing Ioan's full attention to the girls and to his work (which she clearly compensated with substance abuse and by getting approval over SM) pushed her beyond salvagable, but the core was always rotten.

As much as I dislike her and as much as I would enjoy her getting exposed in this area too, I hope it doesnt get outright revealed that she did cheated on him between having the two kids (It's obvious by now: the blind gossip, she low key slipped up in a cameo about this too, rumours being already around back in the day that she wanted to divorce him, the transcript speaks of a "mistake" that he never forgave in her eyes). It would be crushing for Elsie to know that she was just a glue baby (the 8 IVF attempts that Ioan didnt want are another indicator) and that this wasnt enough.
Unfortunately Elsie will figure it out for herself eventually. She seems smart enough and she will put the pieces together once she is an adult. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
3E8CB1B7-8F1B-4CE7-B7EF-3B1DCB0B81F2.jpeg

Aww look at sockcockbro looking lovingly at Ioan. Guess that’s why he’s so mad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Now only if you have a couple of hours to spare can we just go through AE’s famous quotes …
I give you …🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange photo for their wedding day. She has loan in a smug headlock, his arms are limp and he’s looking to the side as if he’s wanting saved.
It's the kind of photo where you expect to see the nice man in the tux get nailed by a big incoming wave. Instead, he's overwhelmed by his bride in white.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now only if you have a couple of hours to spare can we just go through AE’s famous quotes …
I give you …🤓

Fixed that! Just give 'em lots of weirder and weirder behaviour and outrageous tweets to keep them interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mentioned this before but there was a study recently that a huge amount of men (women too, but it's more common for men) dont marry out of love but convenience. Basically they start dating someone hot or someone stable and then when they reach a certain age they feel pressured to marry, but seperating is not an option because re-building a new relationship takes too long, so they just take what they have.

No idea if this was the case for Ioan here, I actually think he was besotted (and totally blinded by love), but when they married he was 34. That's definitely the age range where this stuff is common.

I don't think so. She says she wants somebody that laughs about her parking lot video and accepts her horrific social media behavior (only implied the latter, but it was the cause of the argument so obvious), then says that he didnt forgive her for that one mistake, implying that without that mistake he would be laughing about the parking lot video and accept her Social Media behavior, so going by that it can't be Social Media stuff.

I was thinking it might be about something she did about his mom, but she would never call that a mistake.

Btw, I cannot give you evidence for this because her twitter is down but you can take my word for this: just 3-4 days before she announced their seperation she replied to someone (one of those viral tweets that asks people about what things they have done etc etc) that she cheated in a very weird tone, as if she regrets it, it was super weird, it didnt sound like it was about Picasso, even if I shrugged it off and assumed it was about him.

awf
He was ready for children too. He may have thought that The Abuser would settle down with the security for the future that marriage and motherhood traditionally implies - and he was brought up very traditionally.

Reactions: 11
1657923115236.png

This is the best I can do. I'm sure there was another one a few seconds later where all 3 of them looked like thunder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.