Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi lovely turds, resumed trying to catch up on #116, #117, #118 & expect this thread to disappear soon!

Today, £ finally in, food shop ordered, desperate for my delivery after several days of an empty fridge/larder & no cigs, I opened my front door to check (I'm in a flat) wearing a flimsy camisole top & knickers, I'm fat so not a pretty sight, found some bags outside, chatting out loud to myself as I do about why didn't he knock or ring the bell, pick up some bags just as he came round the corner with the rest of my shopping & I'm standing there looking like a mint green hippo! Poor sod needed two trips as I had stocked up! Explained I thought he had gone hence me opening the door in very little but luckily I know him (lovely step dad of a nice woman I know) so we had a laugh about that & the sweet lying sod said I looked beautiful, haha! Years ago I'd have been mortified for hours after, today just briefly, the older I get the less of a fuck I give, haha!

@Briebear - PA is so evil. I really hope your husband's daughter will someday get in contact again, bridges can be mended & a relationship built up again. + + + + + xxx

@Snotbuster
She wants the girls like she wants a house, or jewelry, or a car. Not sure she recognizes them as people who will grow and change.
this. When they're good (in her eyes) she sees it as reflecting on her & when they piss her off by not toeing her line they're disposable, as shown with her comments threatening to send them to daddy or Gloria. Vile POS.

@Snotbuster
Never disrespect evaporative cooling.
So very true!!!

@Ally Pally
She will still refer to Ioan as her husband even when they're divorced just because she was there first.
Agreed, she doesn't love, she owns, people are her possessions for as long as she wants them to be.

One thing I do take heart in is Ella's awareness of just how self absorbed Alice is as hopefully it bodes well with her reuniting with Ioan.

Reactions: 34
Seriously? Just yuck, yuck and more yuck!! I haven't seen the wife tweet in a while either, wonder if she is staying out of it all now?
There's been a few unconfirmed reports of SimpleTone being a massive perv. I think someone in this thread might have had personal experience of his creepy DMs??

As for the wife, it's more than likely SimpleTone created her as a sock account and she actually has nothing to do with it since the tweet style is much the same as SimpleTone. The jury is still out on whether SimpleTone is actually Alice too.

Reactions: 29
So who is she going to be the star of the mAlice distraction show next on her Instagram? The girls AND Emma?

Reactions: 11
This is heart breaking & it could be evil Alice you're writing about. Your poor husband has been through hell but thank God he has you by his side but it's so disheartening & so very wrong that the courts allowed his evil ex to get away with such malicious behaviour. I can understand why he felt he finally had to step back. The damage & pain Narcs inflict is beyond normal human understanding. I really hope his children do see her for what she is & walk away from her permanently, let her rot alone as she deserves & I so hope your husband can some day get the chance to rebuild his relationship with his children. xxx

Reactions: 16
Bruised knuckles, manky peeled-off nail polish, making the Cameo all about herself, and advising the recipient to "keep drinking." What a gift. I'd dump a friend who got one of her Cameos for me.

Reactions: 36
I'm so sorry your ex treated you in such a cowardly, cruel & disgusting way. Reading your post my heart went out to you being blind sided like that & it also made me so angry that Alice steals other people's genuine pain & adopts it as her own when she was anything but blind sided.
There's such a huge gulf between caring mums like you who put their kids first & Alice who is anything but a mother in the truest sense of the word.
I hope you have since found your own personal happiness. xxx

Reactions: 17
Im so sorry you also are part of this awful, for want of a better word, club, that we in no way chose to be members of. I understand people have different opinions on what's acceptable but to be debating over when they should be allowed to start criticizing the woman's choices again (the baby's name, her posting on instagram) just feels... wrong. I won't derail the thread with this topic but want to reply to those who responded to me.

So sorry again lovely, I like to think there's a special place they're all in and it's filled with nothing but happiness and joy, waiting until we join them one day

Reactions: 18
Please don't feel bad for things you may have said in the past, noone was to know what would happen, so you've got nothing to feel bad for. Prior to that happening I did see a lot of things which in my opinion crossed the line, but mostly afterwards people were being very kind. It started to take a turn again in the past day or two, her baby has only been gone a week... I just think anyone with compassion would step back for a bit. It's OK to separate what has happened with the stupid things she's done in the past tho, to me it's just hella soon to jump back on the hate train. Don't feel bad, please

Reactions: 6
If any of the have bothered to read the latest documents I wonder if any of them will ask themselves why, as Alice clearly wanted a divorce,
has she been going scorched earth & playing the poor victim ever since Ioan left? But I doubt any of them will ask any of the many obvious questions, too invested getting from their z lister.

Reactions: 17
I saw your post. I completely agree, with it, and your sentiments here, it's not a nice thread to participate in. There was a lot of great discussion around infant loss, and the majority of people were being compassionate and respectful (despite the fact they said they disagreed with her behaviour they could separate that from what's happened and have empathy) but it still had an undercurrent of the previous tone towards her starting to see through. I won't go there again. But I was hoping there was a way to hide it from the forum main page as its been quite triggering for me. I think I'll just bookmark the two or three threads I visit so I can avoid the main page.

Reactions: 5
btw, question: how come that Ioan's videos are admissible, or were the kids so openly taking the video that it implies consent?

Yes. Another drunken fall? Straining her hand getting the cork of a bottle of wine?

Could @welp download the vid please so we can have a look?
on the road for the next few hours, might do it later

Reactions: 12
I'm going to bid you all goodnight - no, I'm not doing a nAlice (!); I awoke at 0422 this morning, having fallen asleep past midnight due to the heat, and have taught three classes today...still shaking off the remains of Covid...
Bet nAlice goes batshit crazy again the moment I log off. Bless you all: be well, happy dreams. xx

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.