Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get the sound to work .....guess that makes me the lucky one!!

Reactions: 16
Swivel eyed loon this all that's wrong with her eyes, the dodgy filters emphasise them

Thank you @Autisteuse for your kind strengthening words. I have a great deal of respect for you and much Xxx

Reactions: 7
Caption competition time!!

Not really, behave yourselves. I don’t want to hear a single word about swivel eyed loons or saggy vagina necks.

DISCLAIMER - I took a random screenshot and this came out. She looks fine in the clip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Weird that she's happy to spend tons on crappy clothes but not a few bucks on a stand for her phone for videos.

Reactions: 18
I think she would resent the fact that he had a hold over her, as she would see it and bring it up hurts him.
Narcissist HATE getting caught out. I'm sure Alice turned any affair she had into being Ioan's fault for his perceived inefficiencies as a man. In her bloated eyes that is.

Reactions: 19
Her eye is twitching because it can’t handle the bullshit she spouts any longer.

Reactions: 19
so Hiiiiiiii Aliceeee….. there’s an old Chinese proverb it goes Get Bent You Fckin Nutcase or something like that

All the shit in the background FFS she’s soooo annoying

Reactions: 20
But the DM is happy to print lies. They lied about Hugh Grant and they lied about Harry and Meghan. They don't give a damn about being taken to court or paying damages, as they've had to do twice in the past year with H&M, because it gets them clicks. They're soulless vultures; utterly despicable filth. Malice is entertainment for them, and I have no doubt that they'd go on the offensive and expose her numerous breakdowns with glee - whether it hurt the children or not.

I think she has had enough. It's possible this was the reason for letting him say hello the little E.

Reactions: 9
Late. Late for a birthday Cameo? That is bang out of order. She should have done it for nothing then if it was late.
She literally could not organise a piss up in a brewery!

I can't see the Cameo on my phone that way, can anyone post it here another way? Xx

Her eye is twitching because it can’t handle the bullshit she spouts any longer.
She's malfunctioning. About to blow up.

Reactions: 18
“Keeeeep drinking”
Mark, she wasn’t distracted with a dog’s birthday mate. Shit went down and Alice got held partially accountable. Bring on the PRO.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.