Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm bop bop bip bop bah boo bop (think Hanson)🎶🎶
Hi Alice/fizzbop it is you … TRU DAT

Now fck off, and when you get there, fck off from there too. Then fck off some more and keep fcking off till you get back here. Then fck off again 🙌🏼😀😂View attachment 1415727View attachment 1415728
I mean it’s not likes it’s littered with typos and random letters .. couldn’t possibly be her 😂
“Some” of Alice’s behaviour has seemingly been bad?! lol forever. Alice hun, you’ve been ripping yourself apart publicly for months, we didn’t need to help you with that 😂 genuinely can’t think of any example of positive behaviour from her in all the time I’ve been following this whole disturbing, embarrassing, horrifying saga. But I guess you can only form reasonable opinions if you know someone IN REAL LIFE now! 🙃

Reactions: 20
nah, its about the parking lot video for sure (was published on TMZ), it happened a few months before that video in the court filing, bet Ioan wasnt amused.

aye, indeed.

Ioan enabled Alice probably for years, by defending her ass every time (up until the end of 2019 at least, when she had a fight with a casting director). Ioan woke up at 46. I pray for Ella that it doesnt take as long :/
Those documents were absolutely heart-breaking, but there were signs Ella is aware her mother is deceptive, selfish and manipulative, and of how cruel she can be. Hopefully a good therapist will help her to see that those are her mother's issues and not her fault or through any lack of worth in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was reading about it yesterday and I've not been able to stop thinking about it after seeing the transcripts. Like most people, I had a fair idea of what the children were probably having to deal with on a daily basis, but to see it in black and white just made my heart sink. Those poor girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love how they are all slagging off the Daily Mail on her posts yet she gave a bloody interview to them 😩
They're totally fine to her, as long as they're playing into her narrative. The minute they start printing the ACTUAL facts (for once), they're trash.

Reactions: 22
Amongst all this traumatic reading, and triggering of our lovely friends here, I hope this might make some of you laugh.

So I manoeuvred my wheelchair along to the end of a 150 year old pier (not easy when my wheels kept going down the gap between the boards)!!

Sitting in the glorious sunshine, right down on the end of the pier, looking out over the water and enjoying a cup of tea that was purchased by the husband.

Blissful peaceful English afternoon!

I look to my husband, give him a happy smile and notice the plaque on the bench he is sitting on and 🤬🤬🤬

I cannot get away from her! 😂😂😂

42D8C17A-7B17-4826-A78C-A85A703ABDBC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Never mind the Grand National - the bookies need to get a wager going on Alice and this book she keeps harping on about because the chances of it ever materialising are about 100000 - 1 on a No Show!
(Bookies is a British term for a betting shop - quite appropriate though!)
I'm still waiting for the 1000 word piece she promised about the airport security woman
....also the book about growing up in Ioan's village in Wales.
Now the book about the corrupt legal system. Also the screenplay AND the book about her life and the trolls. I'm sure there are other books she is writing.
Come on Alice.... publish them then. We're all waiting.
No didn't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Amongst all this traumatic reading, and triggering of our lovely friends here, I hope this might make some of you laugh.

So I manoeuvred my wheelchair along to the end of a 150 year old pier (not easy when my wheels kept going down the gap between the boards)!!

Sitting in the glorious sunshine, right down on the end of the pier, looking out over the water and enjoying a cup of tea that was purchased by the husband.

Blissful peaceful English afternoon!

I look to my husband, give him a happy smile and notice the plaque on the bench he is sitting on and 🤬🤬🤬

I cannot get away from her! 😂😂😂

View attachment 1415864
I love it but I am pissing myself too 😂😂🍸🍸🙌🏼 If she sees that bet she says she knew her 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still waiting for the 1000 word piece she promised about the airport security woman
....also the book about growing up in Ioan's village in Wales.
Now the book about the corrupt legal system. Also the screenplay AND the book about her life and the trolls. I'm sure there are other books she is writing.
Come on Alice.... publish them then. We're all waiting.
No didn't think so.
She can’t even update an Instagram bio properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I need to look up PM—his name has arisen in MANY discussions we’ve had throughout these threads and almost every remark made about him was negative. I have no idea who he is (is he British btw?), so I need to do some research!
He would be gutted you don’t know who he is!

I find him a strange guy but an interesting one. He does have a monumental ego. He is a very intelligent guy. He likes to insert himself into every story going, particularly on Twitter, to keep his profile high. He retweeted a couple of my tweets (not abusive ones, just comments) and the amount of new followers I got and the likes was insane, and for months afterwards they kept going up. His reach is phenomenal. He has the ear of a lot of influential people, the Rupert Murdochs of this world. He considered Trump a friend at one stage (until PM told T is was wrong about a few things).

That is why he commands the big bucks. When he joined Good Morning Britain (GMB) he used to make me laugh before rushing off to work, but maybe it was the early morning starts, but he seemed to lose his marbles a bit. He really went to town on Covid, trying to call the government to account (no problem with that) but used to go off on rants about the selfishness of the British public not adhering to lockdown measures. He used to say how hard is it to sit on your sofa, and Christmas is cancelled, get over it. At the same Christmas holiday he flew out to stay on a private island in the Caribbean, all very hush hush, all very hypocritical. The obsession with Markle was off the scale. I stopped watching it in 2020 because of him. I am not sure if he was flattered by her attention but they went out for one drink, and that same night she was going out to dinner with friends who introduced her to Prince Harry. Harry will have warned her of his reputation as tabloid editor and she ghosted him from then on. If that happened to me I would be peeved but for someone with a monumental ego like PM, used to being feted and greeted with open arms, that rejection by an unknown actress (who had approached him first via Twitter) did not sit well with his big ego.

I think to his friends he is fiercely loyal and can show great kindness. He seems to be more friendly with Ioan than Alice. Celia seemed more friendly with Alice, I think she still follows AE on her socials. Piers stopped following Alice early on in this shitstorm. He will be team Ioan. He has said that Alice is lovely before but he has probably swiftly changed his opinion. I would imagine he has sent Ioan a few supportive emails etc. In this scenario it is good news that Ioan is friends with Piers, he has good contacts etc. He might also advise him about future interviews and the best way to do it. I think Ioan is an honourable bloke, he probably won’t want to, but he deserves to air some of his side. Although the evidence in both court docs is quite the airing too!

I sometimes drink in the same pub as PM (I went there before he did). I have seen him a couple of times but I was not sitting near him. Incidentally it was the same pub he had a drink with Markle.

Should have put this behind a spoiler.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hate to interrupt a bit of Piers Morgan bashing as he is a horrible little man, but Millie Dowler's phone was hacked by the News of the World, not his paper. Just googled and seems like he was aware that phone hacking was happening though (not in relation to Millie, just that he knew that other journalists were doing it and how it was done).

Reactions: 15
He would be gutted you don’t know who he is!

I find him a strange guy but an interesting one. He does have a monumental ego. He is a very intelligent guy. He likes to insert himself into every story going, particularly on Twitter, to keep his profile high. He retweeted a couple of my tweets (not abusive ones, just comments) and the amount of new followers I got and the likes was insane, and for months afterwards they kept going up. His reach is phenomenal. He has the ear of a lot of influential people, the Rupert Murdochs of this world. He considered Trump a friend at one stage (until PM told T is was wrong about a few things).

That is why he commands the big bucks. When he joined Good Morning Britain (GMB) he used to make me laugh before rushing off to work, but maybe it was the early morning starts, but he seemed to lose his marbles a bit. He really went to town on Covid, trying to call the government to account (no problem with that) but used to go off on rants about the selfishness of the British public not adhering to lockdown measures. He used to say how hard is it to sit on your sofa, and Christmas is cancelled, get over it. At the same Christmas holiday he flew out to stay on a private island in the Caribbean, all very hush hush, all very hypocritical. The obsession with Markle was off the scale. I stopped watching it in 2020 because of him. I am not sure if he was flattered by her attention but they went out for one drink, and that same night she was going out to dinner with friends who introduced her to Prince Harry. Harry will have warned her of his reputation as tabloid editor and she ghosted him from then on. If that happened to me I would be peeved but for someone with a monumental ego like PM, used to being feted and greeted with open arms, that rejection by an unknown actress (who had approached him first via Twitter) did not sit well with his big ego.

I think to his friends he is fiercely loyal and can show great kindness. He seems to be more friendly with Ioan than Alice. Celia seemed more friendly with Alice, I think she still follows AE on her socials. Piers stopped following Alice early on in this shitstorm. He will be team Ioan. He has said that Alice is lovely before but he has probably swiftly changed his opinion. I would imagine he has sent Ioan a few supportive emails etc. In this scenario it is good news that Ioan is friends with Piers, he has good contacts etc. He might also advise him about future interviews and the best way to do it. I think Ioan is an honourable bloke, he probably won’t want to, but he deserves to air some of his side. Although the evidence in both court docs is quite the airing too!

I sometimes drink in the same pub as PM (I went there before he did). I have seen him a couple of times but I was not sitting near him. Incidentally it was the same pub he had a drink with Markle.

Should have put this behind a spoiler.
Thanks to you, I feel like I’ve gone out to drinks with him, too! 😂❤ Love to you, Tea—thanks for clearing this up for me. I had always been opinion-less when his name emerged in discussion! 💚

Reactions: 9
You know how If you don’t pick up a baby that cries after a period of time it won’t cry anymore?
Children learn what is safe to say and when and who to. Ella wasn’t crying (no tears) she was playing out the scene Alice wanted from her, because their relationship is now ‘2 tormented souls entwined by pain’ and Ella desperately wants to please her mother and stop her being sad or hurting herself
I think sometimes we over-analyse Ella and her behaviour. She isn't looking at this from a rational or analytical viewpoint and oftentimes probably isn't even consciously choosing her behaviour. For one thing she doesn't have the amount of needed emotional intelligence or maturity to do so, but nor does she have the distance required. She's a sensitive child living in an intensely emotional and chaotic world where everything is hyped up to the extreme, being abused, manipulated and gaslit by a narc - a lot of her behaviour is probably reactive and coming from intense fear, grief, anger, confusion. From her viewpoint her dad's abandoned her and she is terrified of losing her mum, a fear AE sadistically intensifies and weaponizes. Ofc she's desperate to please her, even when she knows her mother is wrong, when she knows her mother is selfish, cruel and manipulative. There is also the biological and psychological components. This is a great article on why abused children can bond so intensely with abusive parents, defend and protect them fiercely even at the expense of their own safety, and can have such difficulties, even as adults, in breaking those bonds. https://dana.org/article/fear-in-love/

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hate to interrupt a bit of Piers Morgan bashing as he is a horrible little man, but Millie Dowler's phone was hacked by the News of the World, not his paper. Just googled and seems like he was aware that phone hacking was happening though (not in relation to Millie, just that he knew that other journalists were doing it and how it was done).
Millie Dowler? That beautiful young woman who was murdered some years back? Her body discovered in a field a year-ish later? Sorry, I’m American but I watch a decent amount of British true crime YouTubers and the name sounds familiar. Excuse me if this is tooootally not the right person…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He knew the hacking was going on years before Millie Dowler and did nothing about it, including with his own staff.
After January 2001, thousands of people were victims of hacking – including: victims of crime and terrorism, people in witness protection, bereaved families, people whose private lives offended the morality of editors, people who were simply witnesses to public events, and ordinary people who were related to famous individuals or in relationships with them. At the very least, hundreds of these were victims of Morgan’s own newspaper while he was editing it.

Reactions: 6
I think sometimes we over-analyse Ella and her behaviour. She isn't looking at this from a rational or analytical viewpoint and oftentimes probably isn't even consciously choosing her behaviour. For one thing she doesn't have the amount of needed emotional intelligence or maturity to do so, but nor does she have the distance required. She's a sensitive child living in an intensely emotional and chaotic world where everything is hyped up to the extreme, being abused, manipulated and gaslit by a narc - a lot of her behaviour is probably reactive and coming from intense fear, grief, anger, confusion. From her viewpoint her dad's abandoned her and she is terrified of losing her mum, a fear AE sadistically intensifies and weaponizes. Ofc she's desperate to please her, even when she knows her mother is wrong, when she knows her mother is selfish, cruel and manipulative. There is also the biological and psychological components. This is a great article on why abused children can bond so intensely with abusive parents, defend and protect them fiercely even at the expense of their own safety, and can have such difficulties, even as adults, in breaking those bonds. https://dana.org/article/fear-in-love/
Yes she is an emotional hostage living with an emotional terrorist
It is hugely sad

she will have a deep bond with Alice - it’s not a healthy bond, but it’s real and it will do great damage to Ella in her life

The only person to blame is Alice, Ella is not responsible for this. Her reactions are down to this trauma bond she has with Alice. Ioan is afraid and confused, he knows he can’t do this without professional help but I think Ella will reject it. She’s too enmeshed with Alice now. I literally pray for her escape from these shackles of FOG

I mentioned the trauma bond Alice is creating asthis is a common one the 2 souls in pain. To be in pain and share pain to strengthen your bond, against a protagonist and you are fighting, it gives you a common ground to share. Ella cannot fight back against this shes too young and doesn’t have the tools

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Some” of Alice’s behaviour has seemingly been bad?! lol forever. Alice hun, you’ve been ripping yourself apart publicly for months, we didn’t need to help you with that 😂 genuinely can’t think of any example of positive behaviour from her in all the time I’ve been following this whole disturbing, embarrassing, horrifying saga. But I guess you can only form reasonable opinions if you know someone IN REAL LIFE now! 🙃
You made me stop and think there if I've read or heard of AE doing anything nice just to be nice. 😂 Then I remembered that narcs are only nice when it benefits them in some way, if not today, then tomorrow.

Reactions: 17
You made me stop and think there if I've read or heard of AE doing anything nice just to be nice. 😂 Then I remembered that narcs are only nice when it benefits them in some way, if not today, then tomorrow.
She is nice to other people who post their trauma! Then she hijacks it and twists it to her own

• Sick
This is not intended to be some rumour I’m eager to spread, but an honest concern I have.

I think I read somewhere that sometimes domestic physical abuse isn’t limited to a single person in the home. In my house, it is (me), but I’ve had a few friends who have told me that multiple family members of theirs are targeted.

Is anyone concerned that Alice’s physical abuse wasn’t solely reserved for Ioan? Is anyone concerned about the possibility that, likely after Ioan left—because I do not believe he’d allow it to go on while he was living in the home—there might have been an instance or two of physical violence against the girls? I’m not necessarily suggesting brutal beatings that leave bruises or scars, but even just strikes? (Many of my friends received the latter.)

I’m just concerned if Alice, in her drunken rages, might not have kept her hands to herself, and should this have ever been the case (again, not saying it has been), I would fear that the girls would be too frightened to disclose it with their father, maybe out of fear of how Alice would respond, or maybe out of fear that they would lose her love for “betraying her.”

Once again, I’m not claiming this has happened! I’m just genuinely worried about whether or not Alice always has the self-control to avoid harming the girls by physical means. Also, verbal/emotional abuse is a common precursor to domestic physical abuse, in case anyone is wondering where this concern is coming from. My abuse began verbally and transitioned to both verbal/emotional and physical.

• Heart
Mmm bop bop bip bop bah boo bop (think Hanson)🎶🎶
Hi Alice/fizzbop it is you … TRU DAT

Now fck off, and when you get there, fck off from there too. Then fck off some more and keep fcking off till you get back here. Then fck off again 🙌🏼😀😂View attachment 1415727View attachment 1415728
I mean it’s not likes it’s littered with typos and random letters .. couldn’t possibly be her 😂
Fizzplop - can we change her name please…I know it’s childish but this person is awful! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.