Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers hasnt. According to Ailice he even privately criticised her, unfollowed her SM, and he wrote various columns the past year criticising the exact behavior she is showing.

If this was more high profile and his wife wasnt friends with her he would probably put the hammer down.

Agree otherwise though. Ioan isnt talking, thus giving those people no material. Hence why they follow Alice's narrative (and because she is a woman)
Piers is also a prize knob, hugely problematic and not someone who I want to be friends/semi-colleagues with, even if in a golfing capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
#prayfortheparcel

I think Clive's interest in Alice dropped off soon after the parcel arrived since Alice was barely thankful and he had spent a (not at all disturbing) amount of time and money assembling items for Alice and the girls, and shipping it.
She also strangely doesn’t follow him on Instagram

Piers is also a prize knob, hugely problematic and not someone who I want to be friends/semi-colleagues with, even if in a golfing capacity.
How do you know that? I have heard quite the opposite in his personal life

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's beyond infuriating why these brown nosers don't seem to READ the documents? Guess it would spoil their imaginary 'friendship' with the Narc as that seems more important than a little thing like the TRUTH. 🤬 🤢
I mean ignorance for one, but there also idiots who claim to be supporters of IG/BW who don’t help (and frankly are also hugely out of touch). IMO their posts are cringe inducing (the ozzy twitterers for example…I’ll refrain from naming them but…)

She also strangely doesn’t follow him on Instagram

How do you know that? I have heard quite the opposite
I mean pretty much every public statement that man has ever made..ever. He’s so tied up by fighting the “woke” crowd he’s blinded, he was the bleeping editor of a gutter newspaper which peddled paparezzo fodder at its worst - he’s nothing short of a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good grief, another book …
View attachment 1415612
When it all goes to hell and she loses custody, alimony support, has a permanent RO against her and has to move out of her house - this is going to be her excuse. She's setting her followers up for it.

A lot like Trump claiming the 2020 election was rigged before it even started. And millions of people believe him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies if it’s already discussed but I am nearly 40 pages behind.

Malice keeps repeating over and over Ioan has said he doesn’t want the girls.

What I think he has said is along the lines of “I don’t want to take the girls away from you” or “I won’t take the girls” in an effort to reassure her bollocking bitchness Malice.

Even after all he has been through at her hands, he was still trying to be fair, trying to appease her, trying not to cause fear.

That is what I think was said.

She is once again turning his kindness against him by twisting the meaning of what was said.

witch 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean ignorance for one, but there also idiots who claim to be supporters of IG/BW who don’t help (and frankly are also hugely out of touch). IMO their posts are cringe inducing (the ozzy twitterers for example…I’ll refrain from naming them but…)

I mean pretty much every public statement that man has ever made..ever. He’s so tied up by fighting the “woke” crowd he’s blinded, he was the bleeping editor of a gutter newspaper which peddled paparezzo fodder at its worst - he’s nothing short of a disgrace.
And let's not forget that he was the newspaper editor that published fake photographs purporting to show British troops abusing Iraqi POWs.

• Angry
  • Heart

What does that have to do with his personal life and friendships though? They are quite different things.

Reactions: 7
Don't insult pigs like that, please. They can be tidy and very friendly. A therapy pig 🐽 visited my workplace. What a clever, boopable beasty. He's more of a remora.
Oh and just what do you have against remoras??!!

• Haha
It won't be the kind of Bar Association Alice is interested in!
Wait? What do you mean "Lawyer"? I thought this is the place I can get 3 sharp ones delivered to me ASAP?? I'm Alice Abuser Evans and will not be treated this way by the Bar Association...do you know who I am fucko? Now deliver me my box wine NOW!!!! :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never once doubted Amy from Brisbane. I hope she's feeling vindicated right now. She stood up for Ioan and told the truth when others remained silent. Salt of the earth if you ask me.
Amy? I remember a Tamika.

She had a great lawyer. She's sitting here with no lawyer. She hasn't writting anything since the separation. Writing about the legal system takes research, and that's a laugh. She can't write a book on her life since separation, or even beginning in August 2020, because she is an unrelliable narrator. She lies. She drinks and lies and writes. Legal would never okay it to be published. And it would be a boor If she was an insightful person, she might have something to tell. Nope, not lushy, three sheets to the wind Alice. Drinking and tweeting has already been written by Brandi Glanville.
Edits: Bore. Unreliable.

Reactions: 3

What I think he has said is along the lines of “I don’t want to take the girls away from you” or “I won’t take the girls” in an effort to reassure her bollocking bitchness Malice.

Even after all he has been through at her hands, he was still trying to be fair, trying to appease her, trying not to cause fear.

She is once again turning his kindness against him by twisting the meaning of what was said.

witch 🤬🤬🤬
💯% agree with how Alice changed Ioan's words -- nasty witch that she is.

Reactions: 11
Does this mean the brizzle massive are coming to court to take down the law? 😎😎
picture it now -- mAlice, with her brizzle massive, with her in the middle with bro and an equally offensive third person on each side of her and marching down the center aisle of the court room to duplicate her wedding :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

(I'm still catching up on most of this thread.)

• Haha

witch 🤬🤬🤬
Alice sees the girls and the attached child support as the only meal ticket she has left.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Go ahead and write a book Alice, you old windbag. Go on a writers retreat and vomit onto a jotter pad. At least you’d be doing something more productive than giving your daughters lifelong trauma.
Write it while your sitting in the kitchen floor Alice! A great example for your daughter's.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.