Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw one thing I found interesting about the Ella video, I'm not saying the kid wasnt genuinely upset, but she immediately calmed down when her mother spoke and she was the entire time highly upset when talking to him except when she said that he just assumes what is going on in her mind (did she slip out here?). Combine this with Alice having a 2nd phone on the ready to record I cant shake off the feeling of a set up. The "I cant wait for the lawyers to hear that" was just days later, so...
This is what Ioan will be scared of which will be why he will want reunification therapy first before he takes at least Ella. Ella is well taught by her mother so do as she told or else (abandonment)

Reactions: 18
I absolutely absolve Ella of her behaviour BTW. She is an emotional hostage

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I love how they are all slagging off the Daily Mail on her posts yet she gave a bloody interview to them 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know how If you don’t pick up a baby that cries after a period of time it won’t cry anymore?
Children learn what is safe to say and when and who to. Ella wasn’t crying (no tears) she was playing out the scene Alice wanted from her, because their relationship is now ‘2 tormented souls entwined by pain’ and Ella desperately wants to please her mother and stop her being sad or hurting herself
I wonder if this is where the plot was hatched that the girls would only see their Father at the former home.

Reactions: 11
You know how If you don’t pick up a baby that cries after a period of time it won’t cry anymore?
Children learn what is safe to say and when and who to. Ella wasn’t crying (no tears) she was playing out the scene Alice wanted from her, because their relationship is now ‘2 tormented souls entwined by pain’ and Ella desperately wants to please her mother and stop her being sad or hurting herself
It’s just utterly heartbreaking. I’m hopeful there will be a happy reconciliation with her daddy.
She deserves to be a child/young adult without all of the histrionics and drama her mother brings.
I find it fascinating that many people on here have dealt with a parent just like Alice, although I think she is an extreme example, and tell us time and time again that they did everything they could to appease them or comfort them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it rather interesting that no one reports the more heavy stuff in the court filings. Maybe there will be a 2nd round like with the TRO (they initially also only reported the harmless tit), but if they dont that is a huge indicator that Alice enjoys protection from them. And she always projects, so.... (also I think one message in the court filing actually states that she has them on her side)
Yes she says that the ‘tabs’ are with her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
PM was also the editor of the Daily Mirror and admitted to both sanctioning off on and listening to the voicemails of Milly Dowler, a 13 year old girl who was abducted and murdered. Police and her family held out hope that she was still alive because her phone showed new voicemails had been listened too. He may be a wonderful man in private, but Imo that doesn't mitigate the damage and absolute cruelty he has been a party too to boost his own career and ego.
This isn’t true. It was another paper who did this. I would delete this comment as he has took legal action against others who have accused him of this x

Reactions: 9
I need to look up PM—his name has arisen in MANY discussions we’ve had throughout these threads and almost every remark made about him was negative. I have no idea who he is (is he British btw?), so I need to do some research!

Reactions: 3
Big E is very angry with Ioan and she’s grown up thinking it’s normal to demean and insult him. Alice instilled that in her and it seems she’s also irate that he didn’t choose her over Bianca - again like Alice.

The soda clip showed her behaving a lot like you’d expect Alice to go off (a tantrum), the emotional overreaction and yelling at him through pursed lips and all. It’s what she grew up with, her main role-model behaves the same.

Elsie seems a very different, in a different incident she was quietly filming the abuse playing out in front of her and then tried to change the subject to calm the room.

What they have in common is trying to navigate life with a drunken self absorbed mother. People talk about love bombing but Alice spews out all her bile the moment she feels rattled and we know how ugly that gets. That in itself might drive big E to want to live with Ioan but he would be getting an angry teen who learned her relationship behaviour from Alice and has no respect for him or his partner at all.

I believe Elsie is genuinely struggling with her environment, she seems very isolated and dependent on Alice for the little company she gets. She needs her dad and would probably benefit from a relationship with Bianca but is scared of the repercussions if she dares go there.

i think it’s understandable he is keen to move ahead quickly with Elsie’s custody but more cautious about Ella. Until she actually sees him as a father that deserves respect it would be very unwise to move forward with custody there. It would be chaos and everyone would suffer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The thought of the honey monster flashing her arse at her own kids. 🤯
STOP I'm going to have to dip my braincells in battery acid to cleanse them if people keep referring to the flashing incident 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big E is very angry with Ioan and she’s grown up thinking it’s normal to demean and insult him. Alice instilled that in her and it seems she’s also irate that he didn’t choose her over Bianca - again like Alice.

The soda clip showed her behaving a lot like you’d expect Alice to go off (a tantrum), the emotional overreaction and yelling at him through pursed lips and all. It’s what she grew up with, her main role-model behaves the same.

Elsie seems a very different, in a different incident she was quietly filming the abuse playing out in front of her and then tried to change the subject to calm the room.

What they have in common is trying to navigate life with a drunken self absorbed mother. People talk about love bombing but Alice spews out all her bile the moment she feels rattled and we know how ugly that gets. That in itself might drive big E to want to live with Ioan but he would be getting an angry teen who learned her relationship behaviour from Alice and has no respect for him or his partner at all.

I believe Elsie is genuinely struggling with her environment, she seems very isolated and dependent on Alice for the little company she gets. She needs her dad and would probably benefit from a relationship with Bianca but is scared of the repercussions if she dares go there.

i think it’s understandable he is keen to move ahead quickly with Elsie’s custody but more cautious about Ella. Until she actually sees him as a father that deserves respect it would be very unwise to move forward with custody there. It would be chaos and everyone would suffer.
This is very well put. We also need to remember that Ella is a pre-teen who according to her mother told her followers she is in full puberty (this was very wrong of her to do!). Her hormones are going to be all over the place and having to deal with a drunken, narcissistic, nasty, vile mother on a daily basis and potentially caring and shielding her little sister from what she can she won't know if she coming or going. All that plus normal teenage crap too and teen girls can be so horrible so she probably thinks she has no one to turn too. My heart breaks for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.