Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice says no (from 2018) - notice how its always a big story yet to be revealed with her lol
View attachment 1414323
However Rhys' spoke very nicely and unprompted about Ioan in a podcast 2 years ago. And they havent unfollowed each other on SM either. Maybe naturally grown apart due to work/kids etc. I imagine Alice made it hard with her being jealous that she picked the "wrong" one in hindsight
If I’m honest I’m just thankful daily that she’s such a lover of humans … otherwise we’d be in a right pickle .. I mean imagine if she was a bleep ? Phew we got lucky peeps 🙄🚬🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Alice was drunk yesterday. I don't think she had read the filing, only the Daily Mail, and she thought that Ioan had leaked directly to the paper. She didn't know that the documents were publicly available because she kept referring to the TRO evidence and coming out with her usual bullshit about how her behaviour was forgivable because it was 'just the texts of a distraught woman who had been ghosted by her husband'. She didn't address her treatment of the children at all. I didn't see the Ella video but I think she posted that because she was getting wind that people know she is a crappy mother (posting it only proved that). Today in Alice world is going to be very different
Alice was delivered the filing because she is the other party. She had seen it.

Reactions: 12
Alice was drunk yesterday. I don't think she had read the filing, only the Daily Mail, and she thought that Ioan had leaked directly to the paper. She didn't know that the documents were publicly available because she kept referring to the TRO evidence and coming out with her usual bullshit about how her behaviour was forgivable because it was 'just the texts of a distraught woman who had been ghosted by her husband'. She didn't address her treatment of the children at all. I didn't see the Ella video but I think she posted that because she was getting wind that people know she is a crappy mother (posting it only proved that). Today in Alice world is going to be very different
I wonder if she has sufaced yet 🤔 @madbetty any signs of hell fire raining down over there?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From the documents posted these two I’m a bit confused about:
DB5DAAF2-9649-47F8-9B56-E4EFB2BDA84A.jpeg

What does he mean by ‘because of the serious nature of Ella’s threats, I have also been apprehensive about communicating before she is able to resume therapy’?
2005C5AF-6D87-4E22-AB5A-1AECDF52B92F.jpeg

And what did Ella mean when she said ‘can’t wait for the lawyers to hear about this Mommy!’?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think the Amber Heard comparison is very kind on her.

As much as people dont like Heard here you can draw the conclusion that she was a victim of DV too, she had a spouse with addiction issues which makes it hard, she has to fight against an insane hate campaign of his fans because Depp is one of the most popular guys on earth.

Alice is just nothing of this: her case almost cant be more clear cut.
AE is not Amber Herd and IG is not Johnny Depp--and he has no illusions that he is Depp. That case was complicated by both parties being addicts, JD being an abuser in other relationships (being abused doesn't mean you cannot be abusive at other times and he just got a case settled quietly I understand). This is way more clear-cut.

Reactions: 13
Alice was delivered the filing because she is the other party. She had seen it.
She wasn't served as there is no notice of service on file. She may have received an email after the fact notifying her. Just because she received it in an email doesn't mean she read it. Remember she no longer has a lawyer to bring things to her attention and go over stuff like this with her.

Reactions: 17
From the documents posted these two I’m a bit confused about: View attachment 1414475
What does he mean by ‘because of the serious nature of Ella’s threats, I have also been apprehensive about communicating before she is able to resume therapy’?
View attachment 1414476
And what did Ella mean when she said ‘can’t wait for the lawyers to hear about this Mommy!’?
This was after Ella hacked his Instagram and threatened to report him to child protective services - so I assumed that was what he’s referring to.
As for the second comment: difficult to be sure from the transcript, but one interpretation is that Alice has coached Ella to “collect” (or invent, who knows) material about how horrible Ioan is which they can send on to Alice’s lawyers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Time for some more Sir Terry (gosh, I miss his writing)

“It's lies. It's all lies. Some of them are just prettier than others, that's all. People see what they think is there.”

or

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head

and my favourites

“The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid.”

Sometimes the truth is arrived at by adding all the little lies together and deducting them from the totality of what is known
I miss him too. Those books got me through some hard times. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know about Bianca and Ioan - but I didn't sleep much.

I can not believe her followers are absolutely okay with proof of her calling her daughters witches. Just can't believe it!

I suppose they figure it was Ioan driving her to do that.

They should all get in the bin. I fear for their own children. And the divorce comparisons! They are feeling sorry for a woman with a maid/nanny and a million dollar home!

We know you read here. 👀 witches, your divorces are not the same. Alice does not care about you.

Meanwhile, in case anyone has forgotten, every post, "like", and 🙌🏻 - continues to break the TRO.

You bunch of morons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
From the documents posted these two I’m a bit confused about: View attachment 1414475
View attachment 1414476
She threatened him with CPS (because of him not paying the school), no idea what else but I can imagine that he fears that she might claim (instructed by her mom) that he did inappropriate things to her if he is around

as for the lawyer thing: I dont know, maybe Ioan included this to prove that Alice has manipulated the kid so much that she sees it as a us vs him and is collecting evidence?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How awful to be scared of what your daughter might do, by way of threats. It’s amazing the guy is still standing. And smiling. And looking content despite his abusive ex. He’s winning at life. His ex is a loser at everything, life, losing people, losing patience, losing her reputation and dignity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.