Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did read them 😅 hence why i commented… he had gloria stay SOME nights. I would be having her stay every single night, theres just no way id leave my kids with someone like this (alice) after what i have read.
no need to jump down my neck, im just concerned that Ioan should have taken them with him, must be hard as they only seem to have Gloria and no other family around in the US
Gloria also has her own family. Even staying a few nights was over and above what she was required. Still makes her an amazing person. She is also an Alice victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm on #115 only up to p6 snorting & cackling at you clever turds use of a certain 4 letter word! :cool:
Special shout out to @Loveu2 & her Alice 'Playskool' likeness 🤣
& @ButterTart for this gem!
I’m just thankful Alice’s narcissism isn’t cuntageous.
🤣🤣👏

I'll probably piss you all off bringing occasional posts over, sorry not sorry! 🤭
I'm off back to learn some new phrases! 👀 😁

aLiCe Is StIlL a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She called her daughter a witch. Her 12 year old daughter. This abusive excuse for a mother needs locking up. Sorry, I know I already commented earlier but I've pretty much caught up on it all now and am shocked at the further transcripts I've read. Note she also says no one has ever been left as alone as her. Ever the victim. It is good, however, to see the girls understand that her behaviour isn't acceptable for a mother.
I've never called my children in this way either. She should never have been a parent, I'm suspicions as to why she chose to be at such a late age, then treating them like this. Any woman who calls her daughter named like this, sorry but you've lost the plot.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m still halfway through the last thread trying desperately yo catch up. I wanted to post and thank Hiraeth and Mimsy for their incredible work getting the Court docs to us so quickly, and putting them on the Wiki, and Hiraeth for her summing up. You are both such awesome 💩 I bow down to you, and love you both to bits. I love the thread title, so well deserved Mimsy . It’s one of the best, and I agree so very much. I feel a bit shell shocked and had to take a break earlier.

https://tattle.life/posts/10682230/
the thread had closed by the time I read this. I meant to thank Mimsy so my apologies to you. Welp I don’t know what we would all do without you here.

https://tattle.life/posts/10683397/ Thank you dear Pearls, I love you too. I did go and get a cup of tea, then listened to some beautiful music, the overture to the marriage of figaro, before I went to sleep.

It was a difficult few hours for lots of us. We are blessed having the support of each other. And remember this, thank the Lord we are not bleep Evans living her life.

Right now back to the day job as Chief Laundry Fairy and Head Chef of this establishment. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for doing this but shouldn't it be "Ella: I was! I was showing that I was in distress."
I took it as if she meant that Ioan wrongly assumed that she was fine because she wasnt showing any signs of being distressed (basically she omitted "just" here)

Reactions: 10
@welp Alice said that Ella and her friends are big into masks. This was at that KPop concert. Perhaps she just wears it, and asks her dad too as well. Or maybe Alice said he is not in the bubble and needed a mask?

BTW - who is Walter Moston? And why is he going to die because of her?

Reactions: 9
I took it as if she meant that Ioan wrongly assumed that she was fine because she wasnt showing any signs of being distressed (basically she omitted "just" here)
Yes, like she was upset about something from earlier but hadn’t shown it until the sodagate incident.

The emotional reaction and outbursts seem disproportionate but she’s going through so much she must be very stressed and overwhelmed. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute mercenary witch, she dropped Picasso to try and make it as an A-lister and she would absolutely have dropped Ioan for someone else if she wasn't so wretched inside and out that no-one would take her.

Trying to set out her claims about Ioan's custody requests - over the last two years he has simultaneously been trying to take her babies away and also looking for zero custody. He is looking for reunification therapy but also doesn't want to see them. He doesn't want to see them but is also applying for custody because Bianca was sad that Ella didn't want to talk to her. All sounds reasonable 🤯
I meant Elsie here - I always mix the names up.

Reactions: 7
I've never called my children in this way either. She should never have been a parent, I'm suspicions as to why she chose to be at such a late age, then treating them like this. Any woman who calls her daughter named like this, sorry but you've lost the plot.
She never would have been a parent without IG's money. Words stick in your mind. It's verbal abuse. Words that a parent uses against you can stick for a lifetime.

Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok

So she calls him a bleep in front of the kids? Nice.

bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
My god! Reading everything that has come out today I can't believe at the beginning of this saga I actually sympathised with her (saying that I also sympathised with Amber initially so I'm clearly an idiot or a mug!)

I have BPD and empathised with her as I thought she had something similiar. But now I've realised she is far more like my abusive mother (who i actually think just made my BPD worse)

I hope to god Ioan gets the kids. Ideally permanently. My dad didn't get custody of me and I was isolated and turned against him by my mother. It destroyed my relationship with him and now I barely talk to him - even though, as an adult, I realise the blame was with my deranged mother.

Like Ioan he was a good guy, but rightly didn't want to put up with abusive crap. He now has a lovely (younger!) beautiful woman who he has been with for ages since the break up and who my mum obviously despises. He is finally happy. I hope Ioan has found this.

Because of her I don't have a family, bar my husband. I also find it hard to talk to her civilly these days, I've realised what she did and I can't get over it. I dislike her on so many levels - I don't want this for Alice's children. Or anyone's!

It is all so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1414150
obviously the part she recorded didnt include those quotes, she was recording her phone screen with a 2nd phone, clearly trying to frame him

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her.
Ioan: What you're protecting her from what?
Ella: I want to go home
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me
Ella:[inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed of sleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not pets
Ioan: What are you talking about?
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet.
Alice: Yeah, it's it's....
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Ella: I want my drink
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ella: that is NOT the reason.
Ioan: I [inaudible] a assignment
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what.
Ioan: While she sat here having her lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said-
Ella: I was in distresss
Ioan: Now she's [inaudible]
Alice: She's-
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and a sit down-
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok
Ioan: Okay?
I went back to look at Ioan's original TRO filing. Alice's communication to Ioan on April 17th, four days after this incident.

1657730577375.png

1657730692564.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Basically Ioan was being a good parent with boundaries. Do your homework then you can have the soda. Ella was pushing her luck. She sees her mother treating him like tit, so she copies. Her tantrum was pure Alice. Seeing that must have really traumatised Ioan. A mini Alice, happening all over again. I am not being down on Ella, this is a criticism of Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
i haven’t been caught up on this thread for months. It’s a lot and I definitely can’t go back and read all the threads now. I just read the latest court docs and omg she is repulsive…. Get those kids out that house she’s ruining them 😢

Reactions: 27
Everyone was saying ella is Alice's favorite child and what not but I always felt that she hated her and was jealous of both her kids because ioan loved them so much.
I can't stop crying after reading that, what ella and elsie had to endure and still being treated is disgusting to say the least. They will never forget this experience of abuse by their own mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Todays palette cleanser:
You’re welcome 😊
God, he is so ugly. Said one person only. And she was lying.

In one of her threats to IG she said that she had access to money. Doesn’t thst give her supporters (particularly the GFM crowd) pause for thought?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
🤣 Alice drove him away, her prize possession left her. Rightly so. She’s an idiot.

Even if he’s not your type there’s no denying he’s a handsome fella.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.