Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@welp Alice said that Ella and her friends are big into masks. This was at that KPop concert. Perhaps she just wears it, and asks her dad too as well. Or maybe Alice said he is not in the bubble and needed a mask?

BTW - who is Walter Moston? And why is he going to die because of her?
Woody Mosten was their collaborative attorney.

Reactions: 17
She never would have been a parent without IG's money. Words stick in your mind. It's verbal abuse. Words that a parent uses against you can stick for a lifetime.

Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok

So she calls him a bleep in front of the kids? Nice.

bleep.
Yes, but then realises she was filming it, and it wouldn’t look good in the evidence.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She never would have been a parent without IG's money. Words stick in your mind. It's verbal abuse. Words that a parent uses against you can stick for a lifetime.

Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok

So she calls him a bleep in front of the kids? Nice.

bleep.
it sounded to me like she was going to say creep because of "lovely bath".

maybe I'll upload Alice and Ioan's audio only later.
@welp Alice said that Ella and her friends are big into masks. This was at that KPop concert. Perhaps she just wears it, and asks her dad too as well. Or maybe Alice said he is not in the bubble and needed a mask?

Woody is his first lawyer. very famous one btw

Reactions: 14
it sounded to me like she was going to say creep because of "lovely bath".

maybe I'll upload Alice and Ioan's audio only later.

Woody is his first lawyer. very famous one btw
I don’t think it needs uploading imho

Reactions: 10

Attorney & mediator.

Reactions: 7
Alice stinks in every way. She is repulsive.

Like miasma that hangs around poisoning everyone and everything

Reactions: 23
I've been speed-reading my way through the last two threads and I'm feeling so many emotions, a veritable rollercoaster. Felt like weeping for those two girls, and for Ioan too. My God, you guys called it, you were right. Except about one thing - the true MASSIVE extent of how vicious and monstrous she really is. It's like a horror story. She's unredeemable.

Praying that Ioan and b stay safe, and those girls get reunited with their heartbroken father. Be strong, Ioan, you'll get there. Save those girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
One thing I did find bizarre in that video is that Ella was wearing a mask (under her chin, because she was eating). She briefly flipped the camera to Ioan (who was standing away with some distance) so that Alice could see him and he was also holding a mask in his hand. I get this was last april, but this seemed very weird to me?
To keep Gloria safe maybe, if she's ill and vulnerable? Just a guess obviously.

Reactions: 12
She called her 12 year old daughter a witch on her birthday.
She also didn’t buy them any Christmas presents because on 29th December Ella bought $400 worth of things on Ioan’s Amazon!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My vagina does not resemble to eye of a hunky Welsh actor. Should I call a doctor?

#askingforafriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ll volunteer to help the mad witch pack her tit up to get out of Ioan’s house. Homeless, jobless, single (which she hates, it’s fine to be single!) and the kids going no contact. Welcome to the real world Alice. Strap in, it’s nothing you don’t deserve.
Polite reminder, the Rat is mine.
Meanwhile in M33L4's house

Screenshot_20220711-211124_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-210802_Google.jpg

"My bother" Freudian slip.

Just found some other Fizzbop bollocks from a few weeks ago. She pretends to be a Trump fan and pays BW a compliment so we won't know who it is lol. @Mad Betty did you go through AE's bins?? I blame the squirrel personally. :ROFLMAO:

Have to say that's a great colour on her, best I've seen her looking yet. [BW’s green dress] I still believe he's the narc, not Alice.

Insert laughing emoji here. It's the S h att let's that clearly need to get a life. Group obsessing for months about people they don't know and don't really know anything about, walking past AE's house and looking in, probably looking in her bins they're hat m a d, stalking a distressed single mum, I could go on .

I think there's steel beneath the 'oh so sweet' act. [Re BW]

God those people are t wisted. Saying that the 8 yr old wanting to sleep in Mum's bed is the sign of a bad mother because it shows fear and insecurity. Nothing to do with feeling fear and insecurity because the other parent has b u gger ed off then?!

What about the poor little dog? Brought all the way from Oz - has she actually seen him in the last several months?

Would be really funny if someone put a 100k don-ation in the thing. The S-hattlers would explode

yawn, how unimaginative. Sorry ducky, I'm not her - I like Trump and d espise w okery. I just don't like bullies and read the legal documents and think the Alice-h aters are twisters and n u t s.

I did a long reply and DM won't post it. You really are p s ychotic. Yes she's been vocal, yes I like Trump - and think Con v I d is just that - a con. Apart from those major differences in opinion, I love her! And h ate b ullies

Just reading a bit of S-hattle L Ife. Even though they blocked me haha. They talk like they know Ioan personally. What a bunch of s addos, bet they look grotesque too.

BIB - that is AE's standard line. IG fans were all fat and ugly. Look in the mirror, hun!
Mad Betty you dumpster diving? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
maybe I'll upload Alice and Ioan's audio only later
Thanks. You could put it behind a spoiler so anyone who isn't interested will know to avoid it. I want to hear mAlice - she doesn't deserve protection and in the transcript IG did nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How would Alice know what a saggy vagina looks like?? Oh…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My vagina does not resemble to eye of a hunky Welsh actor. Should I call a doctor?

#askingforafriend
With vagina eyes, kinetic Fanny’s and nuts in veneers … they seem to have quite the fckin sex life lol
Keeping these comments from da fella he’ll start getting fresh and I cbfa 😝🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Are him and Matthew Rhys still friends?
I remember the days of the IMDB boards and Ioan’s fans hated her. Like really hated. They thought it was a massive mistake him marrying her and that she was vulgar and money hungry. Didn’t help that she was seen posing for her wedding photos with a drink and ciggie.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.