Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice was drunk yesterday. I don't think she had read the filing, only the Daily Mail, and she thought that Ioan had leaked directly to the paper. She didn't know that the documents were publicly available because she kept referring to the TRO evidence and coming out with her usual bullshit about how her behaviour was forgivable because it was 'just the texts of a distraught woman who had been ghosted by her husband'. She didn't address her treatment of the children at all. I didn't see the Ella video but I think she posted that because she was getting wind that people know she is a crappy mother (posting it only proved that). Today in Alice world is going to be very different

Reactions: 37
It's probably never enough. She needs constant praise and reassurance. I found this comment sad and bizarre:

View attachment 1414022
She wants an enabler who will laugh at her appalling behaviour. IG wasn't scummy enough for her so she berated him for that.

I now know why she is growing scum on the pool. They're her friends. :sneaky: Speaking of scum, will Weinstein ever get released? I think him and mAlice are perfect for each other.

Reactions: 16
Good morning from West Hollywood where I about to sage my entire home for fear the toxic energy coming from the La Jolla home (as referenced in the court docs) doesn't stand a single bleeping chance of getting in. 🚫
Alice said you've been in her bins? That true Betty? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her blind supporters should have to read the court docs and watch the videos. Then post their opinions on her insta.

He says she struck him on the head and neck. My own interpretation is that is two strikes but that’s speculation.
I don't believe she would have stopped at two given her rage.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's an absolute mercenary witch, she dropped Picasso to try and make it as an A-lister and she would absolutely have dropped Ioan for someone else if she wasn't so wretched inside and out that no-one would take her.

Trying to set out her claims about Ioan's custody requests - over the last two years he has simultaneously been trying to take her babies away and also looking for zero custody. He is looking for reunification therapy but also doesn't want to see them. He doesn't want to see them but is also applying for custody because Bianca was sad that Ella didn't want to talk to her. All sounds reasonable 🤯
Gaslighting 101.

Picasso dodged a bullet.

Reactions: 16
Soda incident?
Screenshot_20220713-181833_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

obviously the part she recorded didnt include those quotes, she was recording her phone screen with a 2nd phone, clearly trying to frame him

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her.
Ioan: What you're protecting her from what?
Ella: I want to go home
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me
Ella:[inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed of sleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not pets
Ioan: What are you talking about?
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet.
Alice: Yeah, it's it's....
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Ella: I want my drink
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ella: that is NOT the reason.
Ioan: I [inaudible] a assignment
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what.
Ioan: While she sat here having her lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said-
Ella: I was in distresss
Ioan: Now she's [inaudible]
Alice: She's-
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and a sit down-
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok
Ioan: Okay?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1414150
obviously the part she recorded didnt include those quotes, she was recording her phone screen with a 2nd phone, clearly trying to frame him

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her.
Ioan: What you're protecting her from what?
Ella: I want to go home
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me
Ella:[inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed of sleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not pets
Ioan: What are you talking about?
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet.
Alice: Yeah, it's it's....
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Ella: I want my drink
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ella: that is NOT the reason.
Ioan: I [inaudible] a assignment
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what.
Ioan: While she sat here having her lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said-
Ella: I was in distresss
Ioan: Now she's [inaudible]
Alice: She's-
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and a sit down-
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok
Ioan: Okay?
Oh right, thank you. The use of the word soda threw me off

Reactions: 7
Now we know she was actually violent, the 'Marjorie' video is even worse (if it's possible). It's a direct threat to Ioan, because she has done it many times, I expect.
I love the way the DM always insert the Marjorie video and the double pupil photo into their articles. It's almost like they don't like her... :sneaky:

You can run but you can't hide mAlice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She called her daughter a witch. Her 12 year old daughter. This abusive excuse for a mother needs locking up. Sorry, I know I already commented earlier but I've pretty much caught up on it all now and am shocked at the further transcripts I've read. Note she also says no one has ever been left as alone as her. Ever the victim. It is good, however, to see the girls understand that her behaviour isn't acceptable for a mother.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
No. Neither my husband nor I have ever spoken to our kids like that. I don't know anyone else who would even think of speaking to their children like that. Where are these people from.
Never in the near 16 years as a parent have I or my partner spoken to our kids like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her blind supporters should have to read the court docs and watch the videos. Then post their opinions on her insta.
They are actually proud that they haven't read them.

FM: What I can’t get over reading here that people actually have gone to the trouble of reading her court documents. I wouldn’t know how to do that! Jesus these people must be the tattle turds.

FMs = pond scum

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Shs
I’m so upset about Malice, so heartsick with how she treats her own flesh and blood, and so completely disgusted at the viciousness of her attacks on Ioan that I had to change my avatar from her ugly lying face to that of my favorite dog. There. That’s better.
[/She's upset me indirectly by reminding me of my ex abusive relationship, the poison I got, the damage done to the children. The part where ioan stated Ella demanded to speak to Alice, when she was in s
🤚🤚🤚 his self esteem must have been in the toilet after her relentless digs & put downs about his looks, his work, everything. 😞
That was bad enough but to do it in front of his girls? She was & is a vile bleep.
As usual projecting because it's she who is a total disappointment, she who has amounted to nothing, she is the one with no talent.
She's also obsessed with cosmetic procedures herself as she's obsessed with appearances.
She's shallow, vicious, evil & cruel, has the mindset of a smutty teenager sexualising everything, relied too long on her (average) looks & in typical Narc fashion thinks the world owes her & should revolve around her.
She's a total waste of oxygen & I look forward to the day she's turfed out of HIS house.
As long as the girls are safe I don't give a tit what becomes of her. She'll never change.
Her abuse is deliberate & evil & I hope it someday all comes back on her like a boomerang.

ETA - when I see a pic of her all I see is her hateful nature oozing out of her. She really is rotten to the core.
She wants people to think that acting like a crazy loon, screaming abuse at innocent people, lying about a sick child, leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging information, is funny? What a demented witch. Bianca's normalcy must be a breath of fresh air after her vile, craziness
I could never imagine acting in the way she did in the carpark for many reasons. A, it wouldn't occur to me to be hostile. B, I'd exchange details apologize and ask if they were Ok, and C, pull up to another space and check daughter/s were ok, oh god these things happen. And I'm not the most reasonable of people, I lose my temper also...but I'm nothing like the loud dragon that is Alice, stood there, shouting like a deranged lunatic as her offspring watch. What a terrible example she is setting for those girls. Just awful.
50k per year in tuition alone
So, how's she going to carry on paying for these and then pay for Elsie too? Or does Elsie just have to go to a normal school?

Reactions: 5
Been following for months but this latest document is just heartbreaking. I was a massive Ioan fan girl when I was a teenager - had such a crush that he inspired me to get much more interested in my Welsh heritage and now I live in wales and my kids are Welsh medium educated. I can’t believe what they have all put up with. My grandmother was almost certainly a narc and my mum is so damaged by that. Those rages that Elsie recorded are so reminiscent of my mum losing it. Just not boundaries. I was a witch, selfish, wanted to hurt her and destroy her. She once put her arm across my throat and another time threw a plate at my feet. It will get worse as Ella gets older. It started being properly bad with my teen years, peaking around 18. I really hope those girls get all the help and can choose to be safe with their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
One thing I did find bizarre in that video is that Ella was wearing a mask (under her chin, because she was eating). She briefly flipped the camera to Ioan (who was standing away with some distance) so that Alice could see him and he was also holding a mask in his hand. I get this was last april, but this seemed very weird to me?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.