Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are a sweetheart 🤗
I get by pretty well all things considered and have people to love and be loved by, happily now 7+ years self harm free!

One of the hardest lessons I have learnt on these threads is how common abuse actually is. I believed my mother was some sort of freak exception and most people had happy normal families. How many people on here alone have stories or know people with stories not too far from Yo & Co's? This isn't the world I thought it was, it's far worse, that's pretty hard to stomach.
I am so happy to hear you have love in your life & well done for 7+ years clear of self harm, that is an achievement & I am so glad you survived & came out the other side. ❤ I wish you all the very best, 🥰 xxx

It is a hard lesson to learn that sadly abuse really isn't that unusual. 😞
The one good thing to come from this tit storm is that Alice has brought together so many people from all over the world who share the need to speak out against abuse & have formed a lovely community while doing so. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Alice seems to take such comfort in their praise, but must be cognizant on some level that it's meaningless.
It's probably never enough. She needs constant praise and reassurance. I found this comment sad and bizarre:

1657724757928.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t get it. The tmz thing was meant to be funny? She hit a parked car, shouted at a teenager and blamed them. Took her sick kids out in the car rather than keep them home. Right? How is that funny?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Well I don't know where she's been reading but it sure wasn't here, because I've not seen a single soul post as if they know Ioan personally. Or is she just jealous because people are on his side and not hers? World's smallest violin for you, mAlice. You are hideous.
I knew I had one somewhere
Screenshot_20220713-160852_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mad witch about sums her up! I don’t know about anyone else, but I feel yuck even writing her name.

So, what do we think the mad witch is going to do next? She won’t comply with any of the court stuff that’s for sure. Her SM is going to go into overdrive in the next few weeks, bemoaning about no money, how she is all alone and how unkind (her favourite word that makes me 🤮) everyone is.
I can’t remember the turd that posted about she doesn’t care about what the courts think, its the court of SM she cares about. but they are spot on. I’ve said before she is lost to our reality, her reality is SM, it’s where she gets her narc needs met.
😊 It's was me who said the only court Alice cares about is the court of social media.
But the Judicial courts get to decide the outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve only registered just now as I’m so shocked by this morning’s news…. I was always a bit on the fence on this one tbh. Of course her drunken Insta rants and ridiculous filters did her no favours at all but at worst it make her look desperate and in need of help. Still she was looking after her girls while he was touring the world with a 20sth gf….. however I am totally appalled now. She cannot get out of this one but still harps on about it on Instagram to her sheep. Can anyone tell me though where to find these 71 pages of documents that you all go on about? Thanks!!
There is. Pink button at the top of this page and it is called the wiki

Reactions: 5
I’ve only registered just now as I’m so shocked by this morning’s news…. I was always a bit on the fence on this one tbh. Of course her drunken Insta rants and ridiculous filters did her no favours at all but at worst it make her look desperate and in need of help. Still she was looking after her girls while he was touring the world with a 20sth gf….. however I am totally appalled now. She cannot get out of this one but still harps on about it on Instagram to her sheep. Can anyone tell me though where to find these 71 pages of documents that you all go on about? Thanks!!
It’s the wiki (pink button at the top of the page)
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t get it. The tmz thing was meant to be funny? She hit a parked car, shouted at a teenager and blamed them. Took her sick kids out in the car rather than keep them home. Right? How is that funny?
She is shameless and wanted Ioan to be the same about her blasé attitude.

Reactions: 11
Just a few things stuck in my head - she physically assaulted him, I’m sure more than once. She wanted the school to change her daughters name - because she said so. She assumed she was getting a new boyfriend, somebody better. She abused her own children. There isn’t an ounce of truth in anything she says or posts. Lorraine needs to apologise for entertaining her. Social media needs to be regulated as it’s just providing her with a stage and feeding into her make believe world. I have in the past tried to find humour in some of her behaviour, no more. She is that persona we saw in the park wrapped in a blanket. She is the drunk who fell and messed up her face and lied about how it happened. She is that drunken Marjorie who we hoped only happened when the children were asleep. She is a delusional liar. She has no shame. I hope it all comes crashing down for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I did LOL at theidea she thinks Ioan sold this story. I mean why would you ever want to be known as the guy with saggy vagina eyes (who was in ‘Titanic’) poor bloke I am pretty certain he is equally as mortified at this story as much as everyone else
And knowing his parents and family in Wales get to read it too. It must be absolutely mortifying for him and heartbreaking for them watching this all being played out in public.

I can just imagine Mama G reading all this over her breakfast and saying to Papa G, “It’s so baffling, Alice seemed like such a lovely girl”.
(JUST KIDDING! 😕)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unless it was joint therapy they both attended? Even so, she shouldn't be discussing that.

View attachment 1414003

They all must have been walking on eggshells all the damn time. The girls are still, it seems.
She pulled the kids out of therapy pretty quickly, and also refused to participate in the collaborative process. Please don't give credence to her lies - there is no way he told a therapist that but it suits her to make it up.

Reactions: 15
I saw one comment where a woman said "oh we've all spoken to our children like that"! Hell no.
I have a mentally ill teenager who beats me and verbally abuses me, even though I'm disabled by chronic illness (and because we're not biologically related, I am much smaller and weaker than her). Even then I'm saying to her, "I love you. I don't like this but it's your illness doing this. You're my baby and I love you and I know you still love me deep down".
Alice's words to her "babies" are just devastating to read as a stranger, let alone to imagine hearing them screeched at you by your own mother.
This is so sad, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this & on top of a chronic illness. 😞 Bless you for reassuring her of your love even while this is happening but I really hope you're getting daily support because you need to look after yourself too. Sending you love & hugs, ❤ xxx

BIB - this is proof of the calibre of some people who support Alice. They're abusive themselves so they can relate to her. 🤢
People who are not abusive are rightly horrified & disgusted.

Reactions: 19
It's probably never enough. She needs constant praise and reassurance. I found this comment sad and bizarre:

View attachment 1414022
She wants people to think that acting like a crazy loon, screaming abuse at innocent people, lying about a sick child, leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging information, is funny? What a demented witch. Bianca's normalcy must be a breath of fresh air after her vile, craziness

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As it seems fairly quiet (famous last words, lol!) I'm going to attempt to speed read my way thru' threads #115, #116 & #117. *gulp* 🧐 💪
Wish me luck! 🏃‍♀️🤣 Will keep this tab open & pop back if pages start speeding up again! 😫

As you were turds! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is so sad, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this & on top of a chronic illness. 😞 Bless you for reassuring her of your love even while this is happening but I really hope you're getting daily support because you need to look after yourself too. Sending you love & hugs, ❤ xxx

BIB - this is proof of the calibre of some people who support Alice. They're abusive themselves so they can relate to her. 🤢
People who are not abusive are rightly horrified & disgusted.
No. Neither my husband nor I have ever spoken to our kids like that. I don't know anyone else who would even think of speaking to their children like that. Where are these people from.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.