Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No stories from fans of cold or indifferent behaviour. The only stories I've heard he was gracious and warm to them.
It's possible he at some point complained about fans (or a fan, or just that forum incident where he complied). Realisticly, fans are great because they buy tickets and merch and so you get work, but there's also a dark side to them: some stalk the stars (even if it is "just" for the autographs), they post creepy sexual art, write sometimes intrusive mail, hell, they argue with strangers over you when you most need them to shut up etc. In the times of social media, when the stars are expected to be more present, the fans can be too demanding, and when they don't get their fix, they turn against you.

So he perhaps really isn't a fan of his fans. But also, Alice exaggerates everything, she could have heard him complain about a speciffic issue and blow it out of proportion.

Reactions: 13
Its been a very long day and I need sleep. 11.23pm. Good night.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it wasn’t me that said it :D I was just saying it was the only thing I could see😎
Do you know, I even went back to check that you were the OP and still made a mistake. I think this unusual UK heat is melting my brain - sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think some people find it incomprehensible to even consider that a mother might behave in a way which harms their own children- either through naivety or because they are denial about their own behaviour
Not to mention the misandrists who believe that women = good & men = bad. They're as bad as the misogynists. Both groups spend their lives hating on 50% of the population. Pathetic. Saw it with Amber Heard. Despite all the evidence, all her proven lies, the contradictions, the changing stories, even the damn audio tapes of her gaslighting & verbally abusing Depp & admitting to hitting him, etc they all need their sick bleeping heads banged together. ALICE EVANS IS AN OLDER NASTIER AMBER HEARD.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's possible he at some point complained about fans (or a fan, or just that forum incident where he complied). Realisticly, fans are great because they buy tickets and merch and so you get work, but there's also a dark side to them: some stalk the stars (even if it is "just" for the autographs), they post creepy sexual art, write sometimes intrusive mail, hell, they argue with strangers over you when you most need them to shut up etc. In the times of social media, when the stars are expected to be more present, the fans can be too demanding, and when they don't get their fix, they turn against you.

So he perhaps really isn't a fan of his fans. But also, Alice exaggerates everything, she could have heard him complain about a speciffic issue and blow it out of proportion.
Or he agreed with her vitriol of his fans just to keep her onside. Especially during the whole fan forum time. I can imagine her rage during that whole thing would be hard to live with, especially if he had a different point of view from her.

Its been a very long day and I need sleep. 11.23pm. Good night.
Night night Susan

Reactions: 11
The fact she chose to use the term 'saggy vagina eyes' to humiliate Ioan shows in yet another way how much she despises women. I mean who even thinks of that unless they hate women and female anatomy?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t even bring myself to read the comments on her IG anymore 😡
I agree. I can't even be bothered to care what her FMs say/think anymore, or read her delusional self-serving responses. Blech. I find myself scrolling really fast past them! More power to all of you who are able to read them--you are made of stronger stuff than me!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love how healthy and relaxed they both look ❤ duck you Alice, you arch bleep.
The photos of Ioan “with Alice” and “after Alice” are like night and day, aren’t they. It’s quite striking.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Seriou
The fact she chose to use the term 'saggy vagina eyes' to humiliate Ioan shows in yet another way how much she despises women. I mean who even thinks of that unless they hate women and female anatomy?
Also, wtf does she see when she looks in the mirror? She is a state. She knows IG is a good looking guy. Her insults about his looks have no validity. Luckily BW is on hand to reassure him about his gorgeousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I did read them 😅 hence why i commented… he had gloria stay SOME nights. I would be having her stay every single night, theres just no way id leave my kids with someone like this (alice) after what i have read.
no need to jump down my neck, im just concerned that Ioan should have taken them with him, must be hard as they only seem to have Gloria and no other family around in the US
Well, Gloria does have a life of her own and her own family. Ioan mentions at least one daughter. There are those pesky issues.

Reactions: 11
Alijane ... no coincidence Alice uses her mother's name on social media, Janet...
Her full name is Alice Jane Evans according to Wikipedia so I’m going to go ahead and assume this is her.

SmArTeSt PeRsOn In ThE rOoM

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She spends her days using filters to reshape her big bloated face, walrus neck and shrunken eyes then critiques other people’s looks.
Come in Alice, out you come for some candid pap shots. Let’s be having you. 👀 👀 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not to mention the misandrists who believe that women = good & men = bad. They're as bad as the misogynists. Both groups spend their lives hating on 50% of the population. Pathetic. Saw it with Amber Heard. Despite all the evidence, all her proven lies, the contradictions, the changing stories, even the damn audio tapes of her gaslighting & verbally abusing Depp & admitting to hitting him, etc they all need their sick bleeping heads banged together. ALICE EVANS IS AN OLDER NASTIER AMBER HEARD.
Alice is worse than AH. Alice has physically, verbally, and emotionally abused her spouse. She's verbally and emotionally abused her daughters (ON VIDEO). She's engaged in frequent and proven PA. She's frequently drunk and/or high (ON VIDEO, ON SM) and physically and emotionally unavailable. Her defense recently about not being drunk was she just woke up at 3pm. Who is watching the kids? Are they just wondering around fending for themselves while Alice sleeps it off? Gloria? Oh and she set up a Go Fund Me for food but blabs all over SM it's for the TRO and a lawyer..so she's defrauding random people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The FM’s will change their user names to ours on the DM comments, we’ve seen that on the GFM donation I supposedly made. They will also post stuff to get screenshots onto here. I suggest again that she uses that $10 to get herself a bus to nowhere where she belongs. Alternatively the bleeping bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She had no plans other than spewing her bile. She thought he would never leave because of the kids. It was never her intention to divorce him. She was miserable so everyone else had to feel the same way. She is an evil witch.
You know what? I also think she doesn't have a clue on how to function in life. She has no plans because she doesn't know how to plan.

Here's this bombshell of a document dropped yesterday, an upcoming PRO hearing, and now an upcoming custody hearing? She should be working to find an attorney, calling for legal aid referrals, or if she is going to show up in court pro per, pulling together forms, documents, statements, etc.

But she is doing duck-all instead. She's playing around with filters, drinking, shopping on eBay, and most importantly, continuing to moan and wail about how hard her life is, how badly treated she's been. She will lose everything without lifting a finger and still drown in self-pity.

She. Is. Not. A. Functioning. Human. Being.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I see she's had a little rise in followers overnight. The comments from her followers boils my piss. They haven't read the court docs, they are simply commenting from the pic of the dm article that she has posted which is basically saying that he's going for 50/50 custody...so these people are so angry at Ioan, telling her to fight him, stay strong Alice, unbelievable that he's putting them all through this...because he's asked for 50/50 custody 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I've just had a read of the comments on her insta post and there are people quoting that whole argument on their, the one where mAlice is screaming at them, a few people are finally realising what a complete narc she is. Oh and us tattlers got a mention too💪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.