Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really disturbed me too. It's "creepy and weird"...just like the behaviour Alice put her girls on guard for re: Ioan. Which was utterly despicable anyway, but the extra layer of projection makes it even worse. She's just SUCH a monster
She is creepy. That’s a good description.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I am wondering how often has she threatened them with abandonment. We have two instances here, this one and if her babies don't take her side they can stay with him. And that's just what Ioan has heard, heaven knows how common this was at home. Probably every time there was an argument.
Alice feels she was abandoned by everyone, so she would threaten the girls with what she believes is the worst thing that can happen to you, to keep them in their place.
One of the things that struck me was the wording used by Ella - "I was in distress". "You're not giving us any voice." When I was her age, I would have said 'I'm upset' or 'You're not listening to me'. Must be a generational thing?

I do think kids learn by example, and wouldn't be surprised if these girls become adept at playing one parent off the other. In this family, it would be ridiculously easy.

Reactions: 16
I don't think the court will buy it, however i don't think she cares that the court won't buy it. She would do it simply to hurt him and try to ruin his reputation and future as an actor. She doesn't care what the court thinks, she cares what her followers think. I 100% think something malicious is coming, there's nothing else for her to try
I also think she doesn’t really care what the court thinks. She thinks it’s all about social media.
Unfortunately for her, though, the important stuff actually gets decided by the court.
I get the impression she’s not even read the legal documents she will have been sent - I think she’s only read the Daily Mail story.
I think there’s so much evidence out there now about her behaviour that hopefully Ioan’s reputation will survive. But also, he will always be remembered for this hideous divorce. It’s the sort of thing people will be asking about in interviews for ever more

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He doesn’t like his fans? I wouldnt like the likes of deb and lin either! On a serious note, I’m sure he is just very private and of course, human. If anyone hates their “fans” (lol) it’s Alice. She has poison running through her veins, I’m sure of it. Perhaps that’s why it’s so hard to pinpoint her malaise…
No stories from fans of cold or indifferent behaviour. The only stories I've heard he was gracious and warm to them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One of the things that struck me was the wording used by Ella - "I was in distress". "You're not giving us any voice." When I was her age, I would have said 'I'm upset' or 'You're not listening to me'. Must be a generational thing?

I do think kids learn by example, and wouldn't be surprised if these girls become adept at playing one parent off the other. In this family, it would be ridiculously easy.
Possibly repeating things that has been said in any therapy?

Reactions: 17
After reading the docs at 1am I was furious. Today I am struggling with flashbacks and hurting so damn bad for those little girls who are living a version of my past. I was 13, barely older than Ella, sitting with my back against my bedroom door, crying hysterically and slashing my body with a dirty broken piece of glass as my mother screamed at me that I'd ruined her life and she wanted me gone, that my dad didn't want me, she'd asked other people to take me and nobody wanted me. I was a lot like E, I knew she wasn't behaving as a mother should and was saying disgusting unforgivable lies to me, but still it affected me enough to permanently maim my body.

Seriously so bleeping concerned for what the girls may have had drilled into their skulls, considering we only have evidence of a couple of instances where it has been recorded. I'm not religious but if there are any cosmic forces out there, look after these girls.
I am so sorry you're struggling with flashbacks of your own horribly abusive childhood & it's heart breaking to think of you at such a young age self harming. 😞🥺 The damage abusive parents do to their children makes me so angry as it can last a life time. 🤬
I really hope despite your flashbacks & awful memories that you are, for the most part, in a much better place now & have found love & good supportive friends? + + + + + 🙏 ❤

Abuse of a spouse/partner is bad enough & unforgivable but to abuse innocent children is evil & there should be a special place in hell for these sub-humans. 🤬

Sending you much love & warm hugs, 🤗 we turds are here whenever you need support, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So what do we think her intention of constantly threatening to divorce him was? At this point it's proven: she entertains the idea in a video in june 2020, and he has witnesses for her saying it 3 months before over phone.

1. Did she genuinely mean it and would have divorced him the second she had found a rich man?
2. Were those abusive attempts to make him comply with her demands? (e.g. returning from Oz, supporting her horrible behavior), and she never intended to lose her meal ticket?
3. Did she planned all this, pushing him to leave her, so that she becomes famous again as the dumped wronged wife?

Reactions: 21
Sorry but my over thinking brain is going nuclear
I want to make clear I had no idea what was on her video when I started playing it as I posted before and I mean about watching it not sharing it 😣 my heads fcked !
As soon as I realised what it was i ended it x❤🕊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So what do we think her intention of constantly threatening to divorce him was? At this point it's proven: she entertains the idea in a video in june 2020, and he has witnesses for her saying it 3 months before over phone.

1. Did she genuinely mean it and would have divorced him the second she had found a rich man?
2. Were those abusive attempts to make him comply with her demands? (e.g. returning from Oz, supporting her horrible behavior), and she never intended to lose her meal ticket?
3. Did she planned all this, pushing him to leave her, so that she becomes famous again as the dumped wife?
No I think she didn’t respect him and liked to think she was scaring him into complying with her demands. She doesn’t really want him (as he won’t change and comply) but doesn’t want anyone else to have him. It’s all just abuse tactics

Reactions: 15
Celebitchy's actually done good coverage of this whole sorry situation - and the comments aren't positive at all. We see you, nAlice. We see your spoilt, egotistical, vain, vulgar, narcissistic, vindictive, aggressive, violent, drunken, loathsome self. You are utterly beyond redemption. What a legacy to leave to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The documents filed yesterday have nothing to do with the June or August hearings. They are a separate matter, filing for custody. Though he may well make additional filings to support the TRO and in other matters regarding the divorce.
There was talk of him having further evidence (audio/video tapes) to submit for the PRO hearing. I wonder how much more he has (it doesn't bear thinking about) & whether he will submit some in August & the rest in Oct to go towards custody?

Reactions: 12

3. Did she planned all this, pushing him to leave her, so that she becomes famous again as the dumped wronged wife?
3. Definitely 3. Provoke him into leaving her so she could be the wronged wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She had no plans other than spewing her bile. She thought he would never leave because of the kids. It was never her intention to divorce him. She was miserable so everyone else had to feel the same way. She is an evil witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
My theory is that IG retreated from her mentally and physically after Elsie was born. Probably because she had an affair with that co-star. I think Elsie was a much wanted band aid baby, born after the fling. Alice could not stand to be relegated to second tier after the girls in his affections. He was clearly besotted with Elsie. I haven’t seen as many posts with him and Ella but he was probably as besotted with her too. Clearly AE did not like IG and the girls to have a bond, she felt excluded, she was top dog. The get a room comment, the pointing out that he had bigger breasts than Elsie. Gradually that retreat became the Ick. I think that mistake was what she was referring to on the bed, where he said that had all been dealt with, or words to that effect, that was the fling. As he pulled away, got sober and healthy, her behaviour got more extreme, to get his attention, to get any reaction. He wasn’t attracted to her, he was there for the kids. That’s why the undermining started. Narcs don’t like gettIng ignored. He thought he could hold it altogether but that long time away filming in Oz showed him he could not return to her, especially after her behaviour ringing him on set filming Harrow. It took a lot for him to leave, he must have been broken. He is stronger now. We see what Alice is. And so does any person with a modicum of sense and decency. Ioan and the girls are victims, just like her dad and step-mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

I really just think it was plain ol proper gaslighting. Like she had all the power and would leave him cause he would never leave her sort of thing.
That's my take from it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.