Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume that the "one mistake" mAlice refers to in the copy of her rants in the court documents was the time she was caught banging her co "star"?
I actually don’t think it’s that. But something more recent. One of her big SM bust ups. Either Franklin or Hoarse

Reactions: 7
She’s doing the fckin rounds now on that tit rag 🤬View attachment 1413322
Counter evidence??? Go to court and show it!!! These idiots Piss me off!!!! Ioan is doing exactly what he should be… providing his evidence through the courts. Alice has had multiple times to do the same. She has NOT shown up. She instead is trying this case on SM. If she has proof otherwise she would be in court, lawyer or not, fighting for her girls. Not bitching on Instagram

Reactions: 20
Time for some more Sir Terry (gosh, I miss his writing)

“It's lies. It's all lies. Some of them are just prettier than others, that's all. People see what they think is there.”

or

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head

and my favourites

“The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid.”

Sometimes the truth is arrived at by adding all the little lies together and deducting them from the totality of what is known

If we’re Pratchetting then this is apt when it comes to AE

If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone seen the new daily mail link

Seems ioan and Bee are very happy indeed! and hopefully the girls can join them soon

Ioan-Gruffudd-Bianca-Wallace-enjoy-park-date-joint-custody-request.html

They've even been clear about the timeline of their relationship (for a change) hopefully there is now a shift in the media perception of I & B that will be positive towards them both.
wearing a white trousers and relaxed trousers
ah, Daily Mail. Never change.
is a white trousers just just one leg?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last month, Evans claimed to be 'completely out of money for food and bills' but declared she is focused on being 'the best mother I can possibly be.'
Not out of money for booze and pills though Alice.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Like all here, I am horrified and disgusted at the level of abuse this horrible woman has, and continues to, put her ex and her children through.

We all suspected it.

But reading the transcripts, seeing in black and white, the words that were said and mentally envisioning the actual scenarios in which they took place is heartbreaking.

And that person, that incredibly self-centred person still cannot see that she is the abuser and not the victim. Her own words, her self-serving self-pitying whinging at her daughter whilst she calling her a witch and decrying being all alone ...

Like many on here, this has triggered for me memories of suffering childhood abuse from a parent who could never see beyond their vision of what they perceived to be either their glowing attributes or their crushing victimology, regardless of the fact that their own behaviours were resulting in brutalising and - quite literally - starving their children physically, emotionally and psychologically.

This horrible woman, wallowing in her own "glories" and warped self-diagnosed "illnesses", will never snap out of these behaviours and put her children's needs first.

Both children are now programmed to prioritise mummy's needs, and will feel guilty for wanting to be away from the crushing burden of being her emotional whipping "boys" and her "carers" when Gloria isn't there, especially if she becomes "ill" after any confrontations they have with her or at any hint they might escape.
This is why the therapy is so important, not just for the reconciliation with their father but to de-program them from this cult mind set they must now be in.

I do hope Big E has at least one genuine real life friend (BFF) for support, not just virtual friends. Kids that age can be so cruel, and a truly supportive best friend can make such a difference.

I do wonder (and I could be wrong with my timings here), given that she has taken on such a parental role, if the spending of the money from her father's Amazon account was to try and make up for missing dad at Xmas for little E? We know it was a time of upheaval, their mother refused to allow their previously agreed contact with their father and it was arranged that he was to collect his clothes and belongings whilst the house was vacated. Did big E buy something for Xmas for them both. Or for the holiday for them both? To make up for not seeing dad? Was it encouraged by mum, before or after the event?
It doesn't make it right, in the same way hacking his Instagram account wasn't right and threatening him with CPS if he didn't agree to pay the fees for her school aren't right. But mum didn't really address this behaviour - let's face it, she's the proud poster model for it! But it might explain some of her "acting out".

Anyway, it's a bit of a long post (apologies) so I will cut it short with a big hug for all the Es, I & B, and all fellow Tattlers.

God willing, those girls and Emma will soon find peace in their home.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He doesn’t like his fans? I wouldnt like the likes of deb and lin either! On a serious note, I’m sure he is just very private and of course, human. If anyone hates their “fans” (lol) it’s Alice. She has poison running through her veins, I’m sure of it. Perhaps that’s why it’s so hard to pinpoint her malaise…

Reactions: 21
I find it rather interesting that no one reports the more heavy stuff in the court filings. Maybe there will be a 2nd round like with the TRO (they initially also only reported the harmless tit), but if they dont that is a huge indicator that Alice enjoys protection from them. And she always projects, so.... (also I think one message in the court filing actually states that she has them on her side)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Not sure if spoken about already but notice here that Elsie says “Bianca their ok”

Does this mean that Elsie was quite open to Bianca, which is a good sign if things can be worked on. Just proves Alice is absolutely full of tit.
I read that as:
…but do not take Bianca there, okay?

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220713-133652-459.png
Screenshot_20220713-133719-595.png
Screenshot_20220713-133751-081.png

If i had saved the one of Alice and her norks lying on the manky floor I would have added it as a sickening comparison to the vision that is Bianca. Even if you're not a Bianca fan you can plainly see she's much better than that dirty abuser fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How does the 50/50 thing work if he has to work, he works a fair bit, mostly abroad. He's saying she's able to look after them and isn't that concerned with the 50/50 custody. It seems bizarre that he's not going for full custody. How does social services work in the U.S could they be removed from her? Is this hearing the one that got rescheduled for August?

Reactions: 2
I have a really awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that she will now get the girls to say something despicable. It’s clear to see that if they do what she wants she rewards them and they get ‘happy’ mummy and if they don’t then they get a dose of the real Alice. I’m wondering what has been ‘promised to say’ to get a $1000 seat at that concert.

I really hope i’m wrong turds, but there is no lowest bar that she won’t stoop to and lets face it she will gleefully crawl under that as well.
I think so too. BUT I don’t think the court will buy it. They will see malicious allegations a lot, and Alice’s history (and Ioan’s evidence) will help them see the truth.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.