Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing the fckin rounds now on that tit rag 🤬View attachment 1413322
Fizzbop Evans was online same time as AE was commenting on her Insta.

I've always felt sympathy for Alice but had a heartsink on reading these new details. The stuff in front of and to the children - not good BUT ... to me, it's pretty obvious that this is a one sided construction and I wonder about Ioan's conduct. Also, I really wonder if Alice has been driven into the state she's in, the alleged alcohol problem. It seems strange to me that she was a single parent for most of the year, they live in L.A. and British actors are clearly hot these days. If Alice has counter evidence of abuse, as she alleges, she needs to make that evidence known, and quickly.

Mothers oversharing adult stuff to their children and talking badly of the father is NOT good - but it's actually very common. Anyway. Alice - if what is currently happening is DARVO, you need to find some real self love and make public his abuse, with proofs. Is Ioan conducting a PR exercise? It's a valid question, for now. Why are so many people not asking it and why are so many so angry at the thought Alice might have counter evidence??

'Dignified silence'. Come on. Silence can be used as a weapon, just as much as words can. And it is no reliable indication of anything.

If Alice is an awful mother, why should it be joint and not sole to the other parent?

The last one is actually a good question.

Still waiting for your evidence though mAlice.... The video with Ella which you recorded doesn't prove IG is a bad father. It proves how manipulative you are and the child is used as a pawn.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How does the 50/50 thing work if he has to work, he works a fair bit, mostly abroad. He's saying she's able to look after them and isn't that concerned with the 50/50 custody. It seems bizarre that he's not going for full custody. How does social services work in the U.S could they be removed from her? Is this hearing the one that got rescheduled for August?
We discussed this in the last thread but it went by so quick you may have missed it! No doubt his end goal is 100% but asking for 50/50 shows good faith. Inevitably Alice will duck up her end of the deal and he will be awarded 100% without looking like the bad guy.

How does the 50/50 thing work if he has to work, he works a fair bit, mostly abroad. He's saying she's able to look after them and isn't that concerned with the 50/50 custody. It seems bizarre that he's not going for full custody. How does social services work in the U.S could they be removed from her? Is this hearing the one that got rescheduled for August?
The August hearing is for the PRO. Custody hearing is in October (which is the latest filing).

Reactions: 19
I had a post deleted for going ‘too far’, I wish I knew which one so I know not to do it again?
I can’t think what I wrote?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1413697View attachment 1413699View attachment 1413700

If i had saved the one of Alice and her norks lying on the manky floor I would have added it as a sickening comparison to the vision that is Bianca. Even if you're not a Bianca fan you can plainly see she's much better than that dirty abuser fucker.
I can’t imagine Bianca mooning at her ex, in front of her kids, telling him she has no knickers on. That alone tells me how damaged she is. It makes her squashed fat cleavage shot (you know when she lowered her fibro body down onto the floor especially to tantalise 🤮) look almost rationale.

When I was a kid I was on a bus going past the Old Vic theatre in London and there was an elderly lady shouting and holding up her dress, she had no knickers on, you could see everything. It is an image that stays with me - I remember feeling so upset that an adult could behave in a strange and anti social manner. My aunt who was with me told me not to worry, that the woman was ill. That is the image that came to my mind when I read about the mooning. She is ill, danger to herself and Ioan and most of all, to the girls.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Pheewee, I took a couple of days out from this thread and have come back to saggy vagina eyes and worse. Alice is a vile excuse for a mother; it's horrifying reading. How dare she threaten her children in this way. I'm so glad for Ioan he escaped her abuse and how sickening that she repeatedly humiliated him infront of the girls. My heart hurts for how confused and conflicted they must be - how can they understand these toxic, complex adult behaviours?

Reactions: 16
It's 6am on the West Coast of the US and 9pm here on the West Coast of Australia so Alice and I will both be turing in for the day/night. Please look after yourselves turds! Good night. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Like all here, I am horrified and disgusted at the level of abuse this horrible woman has, and continues to, put her ex and her children through.

We all suspected it.

But reading the transcripts, seeing in black and white, the words that were said and mentally envisioning the actual scenarios in which they took place is heartbreaking.

And that person, that incredibly self-centred person still cannot see that she is the abuser and not the victim. Her own words, her self-serving self-pitying whinging at her daughter whilst she calling her a witch and decrying being all alone ...

Like many on here, this has triggered for me memories of suffering childhood abuse from a parent who could never see beyond their vision of what they perceived to be either their glowing attributes or their crushing victimology, regardless of the fact that their own behaviours were resulting in brutalising and - quite literally - starving their children physically, emotionally and psychologically.

This horrible woman, wallowing in her own "glories" and warped self-diagnosed "illnesses", will never snap out of these behaviours and put her children's needs first.

Both children are now programmed to prioritise mummy's needs, and will feel guilty for wanting to be away from the crushing burden of being her emotional whipping "boys" and her "carers" when Gloria isn't there, especially if she becomes "ill" after any confrontations they have with her or at any hint they might escape.
This is why the therapy is so important, not just for the reconciliation with their father but to de-program them from this cult mind set they must now be in.

I do hope Big E has at least one genuine real life friend (BFF) for support, not just virtual friends. Kids that age can be so cruel, and a truly supportive best friend can make such a difference.

I do wonder (and I could be wrong with my timings here), given that she has taken on such a parental role, if the spending of the money from her father's Amazon account was to try and make up for missing dad at Xmas for little E? We know it was a time of upheaval, their mother refused to allow their previously agreed contact with their father and it was arranged that he was to collect his clothes and belongings whilst the house was vacated. Did big E buy something for Xmas for them both. Or for the holiday for them both? To make up for not seeing dad? Was it encouraged by mum, before or after the event?
It doesn't make it right, in the same way hacking his Instagram account wasn't right and threatening him with CPS if he didn't agree to pay the fees for her school aren't right. But mum didn't really address this behaviour - let's face it, she's the proud poster model for it! But it might explain some of her "acting out".

Anyway, it's a bit of a long post (apologies) so I will cut it short with a big hug for all the Es, I & B, and all fellow Tattlers.

God willing, those girls and Emma will soon find peace in their home.
Absolutely perfect, this post is. Thank you for this, Heaven, you are so appreciated. ❤

Your post—specifically your mentioning of childhood trauma—reminds me that so, so many of us have suffered in ways similar to the girls. Maybe that should have been obvious to me. It seems that almost everyone in here has risen from the ash of broken families or traumatic experiences with loved ones, and that the grief they carry might have led them to this particular catastrophe of Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd.

So many people in here cried abuse before very much evidence of it even made its way to the public periphery. So many people in here connected the dots before there were even enough dots to connect. And I attribute that to my suspicion that people in here have used their own trauma as a means to map out the trauma happening in this situation. Yesterday proved that we were practically psychic in our accuracy of what had gone down in that house. This whole time, we knew.

This ramble is stupid, probably. I’m just amazed at how personal lived trauma can make us far more perceptive to the traumas of others, how remembering what we went through informs what we suspect is occurring in other people’s lives.

And I guess I just have a lot of love for every post in here that starts with “I dealt with this, too…” or “I had a mother who…” or “I had a father like this…” or “This brings up memories of…”—I just have so much love and sympathy, and even empathy, for those in here who know this kind of horror too, too well. I hope you’re managing the triggering content and I hope life has been kind to you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t imagine Bianca mooning at her ex, in front of her kids, telling him she has no knickers on. That alone tells me how damaged she is. It makes her squashed fat cleavage shot (you know when she lowered her fibro body down onto the floor especially to tantalise 🤮) look almost rationale.

When I was a kid I was on a bus going past the Old Vic theatre in London and there was an elderly lady shouting and holding up her dress, she had no knickers on, you could see everything. It is an image that stays with me - I remember feeling so upset that an adult could behave in a strange and anti social manner. My aunt who was with me told me not to worry, that the woman was ill. That is the image that came to my mind when I read about the mooning. She is ill, danger to herself and Ioan and most of all, to the girls.
I actually couldn’t believe that when I read it 😳 those girls are gonna need therapy for the rest of their lives, imagine what else they have been subjected to 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think so too. BUT I don’t think the court will buy it. They will see malicious allegations a lot, and Alice’s history (and Ioan’s evidence) will help them see the truth.
I don't think the court will buy it, however i don't think she cares that the court won't buy it. She would do it simply to hurt him and try to ruin his reputation and future as an actor. She doesn't care what the court thinks, she cares what her followers think. I 100% think something malicious is coming, there's nothing else for her to try

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I actually couldn’t believe that when I read it 😳 those girls are gonna need therapy for the rest of their lives, imagine what else they have been subjected to 🥺🥺🥺
She is so crude. Ioan seems so cleancut, as does B. How the heck did he end up with her? It is baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

This really disturbed me too. It's "creepy and weird"...just like the behaviour Alice put her girls on guard for re: Ioan. Which was utterly despicable anyway, but the extra layer of projection makes it even worse. She's just SUCH a monster

Reactions: 23
When he moaned about her socials she said something like he wasn’t supportive of her funny TMZ stuff. She obviously thought that was her career! Posting stupid unfunny skits with a hairdryer stuck on her head.

Reactions: 27
I didn't see her post last night that she has since deleted. Clearly some toxic crap again!

Reactions: 4
One of the court papers filed yesterday (not the main 71 page one) seems to show that there is a zoom mediation call scheduled to take place on 31st August at 1pm (shown in post #455 in the last thread).

I wonder if Alice will even bother to dial in? Will be interesting to see what feedback from this will filter into the physical court hearing in October

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.