Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alcohol, Ambien, physical violence, regularly berating him in front of the kids.

Nothing unexpected but heartbreaking to read in his words.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m trying to upload documents but as I reading I’m in tears.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That bleep physically attacked him. This is heartbreaking. I genuinely cannot wrap my head around what she put him through and her children.

In the UK it’s a crime of child abuse to allow your child to witness or overhear domestic violence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m in the UK. What time are the fireworks likely to start tonight…. Also when will Alice have known about this?

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry if these are out of order. I’m physically shaking reading this!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Daily Mail, you up? Here is your story. Stop pushing her narrative and catering to her attention grabs. Support the man who was actually abused and for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

We need eyes on the bro and her at all times 👀
We don’t need roads where we’re going!! Cause they’ll be none left after this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
she is utterly fucked, him having actual recordings of her threats is the nail on the coffin. Wonder why he didnt submit them for the PRO, maybe Ella send them later?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
250D518A-F8BA-41C9-B945-EC1FC33AC664.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.