Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Alice has verbally abused and undermined me in front of the girls their whole lives”

Poor, poor man. And poor kids.

it was always very clear Ioan was moving with advice in as considered a way as possible in order to try regain custody of his children. I hope this shows any lingering ‘Ioan doesn’t want his kids’ lurkers the truth.
I know, it's so sad & horrendous for Ioan to have lived through. She has committed PA one way or another their entire lives by constantly putting him down & to say in front of them she wanted a divorce, to threaten him & worse of all that she hopes he dies? She said she hopes he dies in front of the girls. And people still feel sorry for this evil POS? And she did hit him as we feared. (Head & neck) This bleeping witch shouldn't see the light of day again let alone those girls. She's a total waste of oxygen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And Gloria stopped the car so Elsie could say hello. Kinda goes in the face of how she described last weeks meetings

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
No, take those girls away from her. duck that. This is worse than I even expected. I am shaking!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Gloria soon to become persona non grata in the Gruffudd household when Alice realises she stopped the car to let Elsie see her father.
I hope not it sounds like she's the only constant reassuring presence in their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Gloria soon to become persona non grata in the Gruffudd household when Alice realises she stopped the car to let Elsie see her father.
I can't see this bit (already using a magnifier glass) can a lovely turd help please? 😘

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I should have done trigger warnings! I’m so sorry.
I didn’t realise it would be this bad. If you’re happy to report my posts to get them behind spoilers please do that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I can’t access it, Hiraeth. 😞 But thank you so much. I’ll wait and see if it shows up here in another format…?

Reactions: 12
Day drinking at 11am. He found her passed out drunk/asleep on the kitchen floor. I hope mandatory alcohol and possibly drug treatment is ordered.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She said she hopes he dies in front of the girls. And people still feel sorry for this evil POS? And she did hit him as we feared. (Head & neck) This bleeping witch shouldn't see the light of day again let alone those girls. She's a total waste of oxygen.
As I said to someone here who thought it would be bad if AE was locked up - sounds good to me and most people on here!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well there it is.

That man wants his girls. He filed for custody!
🔥🔥🔥

Today is a very good day.
tit, just when I have serious deadlines.... I take back everything I said about side eyeing Ioan and for doubting he wanted his girls. You go Ioan!!! I wonder is Alice is still 'looking up' or down into the depths of a bottle as she realises she is about to finally ride into her own personal Waterloo?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.