Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you being served? Is that a song, I feel like it should be a song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Generally the courts want you to do mediation. It is totally and utterly the wrong approach where there is any form of abuse, but hey, family courts haven't properly caught up to abusers and their tactics yet and still insist on treating an abusive partner as though they are capable of putting the children first.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Court ordered she can't not do it she will be in contempt.
The part I don’t understand is what she actually has to do and what the consequences are if she doesn’t. She’s so disagreeable, how will they actually make her mediate?!

Reactions: 16
Well there it is.

That man wants his girls. He filed for custody!
🔥🔥🔥

Today is a very good day.
I bet seeing Elsie's obvious distress and not being allowed to speak to him (I'm guessing this would have been drummed into Elsie not to speak) has given Ioan a much needed kick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It might be to mediate with the girls as in reunification? I can see that being necessary given the extreme parental alienation that has taken place.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe bumping into little E, no matter how intentionally or unintentionally, was the trigger. Maybe something was said, revealed or happened.
Likely Alice went batshit crazy and violated the TRO so bad they had to do something now. That and the Bianca lipstick picture and the hate Alice brought down.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For whoever needs to hear this.

From the Wasser article https://www.newyorker.com/culture/t...from-laura-wasser-divorce-lawyer-to-the-stars

I think people are much more accepting of the idea of divorce and a next chapter, and more importantly the idea of combining a family. And I think that’s really important because, frankly, the more people to love your kids, the better.

I say to clients all the time, the more you argue, the more conflict there is, the more I get paid.

I have fewer custody battles now because I think people start going to some kind of therapist or family counsellor as they’re splitting up, because they know I’m not gonna know what’s best for their kid, and some dude in a black robe who’s never met their kid and is probably forty years older than them for sure won’t know, so let’s figure it out amongst ourselves.

A divorce case will take a year, eighteen months. That’s average for a divorce. I have major A.D.D., if it goes on longer than that I start to get, like, C’mon, let’s move this along. It shouldn’t take longer than that, it really shouldn’t.

What I don’t believe in is people staying together if they’re not flourishing—particularly if they have kids. I think it’s better for kids to see two happy parents, even if they’re not together, than two miserable parents.

How can we keep as much of this community pot for you guys and your kids as opposed to the lawyers and forensic accountants and child-custody evaluators, how do we do that? And they’re usually pretty appreciative of that.

When people come with a kind of revenge mind-set— I usually send them elsewhere.

What are other red flags? Just any totally unrealistic expectation. Somebody that says, The kids should be with me full-time, I’m the mom. Or, he cheated on me. And I’ll be like, Well, he can be a terrible spouse—that doesn’t mean that your kids shouldn’t see their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The part I don’t understand is what she actually has to do and what the consequences are if she doesn’t. She’s so disagreeable, how will they actually make her mediate?!
She will lose the girls if she doesn't comply I'm guessing.

Watch Alice beg for money in the GFM now, be interesting how she spins this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's face it - Alice ramped up the TRO and parental alienation when they traveled to Monte Carlo. And that's just what we can see. Same time she started the GoFundMe. And then he dared to speak to Elsie. My Spidey senses have been tingling since then.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
custody hearing on 11th october

how mean to do this a few days after Alice said custody will never be a topic because it was decided months ago LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Hi lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 I'm way behind (thread #115) been having a break & just lurking as I'm also behind with RL stuff but just caught the wonderful news; thanks @ButterTart & @welp

I'm assuming (hoping) Ioan has filed for full custody & that the mediation is like the reunification therapy for the girls?

🛡 #JusticeForIoan ⚖

❤ #GoGetYourGirls! ❤

1657650089647.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Countdown to Custody Hearing:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I see the 71 pages of the custody document containing an absolute treasure trove of evidence. That is a LOT of information. Good grief.

Straight to the Wiki. 👌🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
How lovely to hear some good news for those girls at last! ♥♥

(Having said that I can't deny that I'm stocking up on snacks and caffeine for later....Alice gonna blow!! 💥)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.