Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B was doing Olympian gymnastics standing on her head with her kinetic mimsy glowing like the sunshine dazzling everyone around while Bubba Bear tap danced.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Let's see them then Alice. You're always shouting your big gob off about having proof so show us!!!
Btw, it's shame on YOU.
She’s hating she’s been outed as the drug and alcohol addicted mentally ill person she is. She’s striking back with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Reactions: 31
Well this thread has been a ride hasn't it!

I can't believe ABUSER Evans and her minions carry on victim blaming Ioan and pursuing the narrative that Alice is the wronged party in all of this.
I feel so badly for those kids.

Also @ReturningthePearls thank you 😘 I've mainly been lurking. Haven't felt that I had anything to contribute really but thank you for your lovely words

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.