Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it - Alice ramped up the TRO and parental alienation when they traveled to Monte Carlo. And that's just what we can see. Same time she started the GoFundMe. And then he dared to speak to Elsie. My Spidey senses have been tingling since then.
My Spidey senses were on fire. I knew something was going to happen. The unchecked behavior was going on for far too long. The GoFundMe was a major trigger. And the constant attacks on her SM coupled with sockbro and his passive-aggressive threats. And yes, the PA clearly amped up. I'm so glad something is finally happening. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

@Hiraeth any news? I think many of us feel like something is happening based on the Instagram happy love bombing comments and new profile. These things tend to work in cycles. Let us know if anything shows up and as always, you are a true queen.

Thanks for all the laughter yesterday, everyone. I am humbled by the honest and open discussion yesterday as well. Thank you for that. ♥
I'm currently in the car driving to the office, but will purchase the document immediately when I get in. I've never driven so fast in my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
He has not missed her! It’s joint custody with therapy for both children independent of the parents and reunification therapy for both.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just wanted to say thanks to all of the Turds who check the court website, who purchase (and read!) the long-winded documents, and who post everything on the Wiki, your efforts are much appreciated!
👏👏👏👏♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 56
He has not missed her! It’s joint custody with therapy for both children independent of the parents and reunification therapy for both.
BIB - tit I was really hoping he would go for full as there's no bleeping way she'll quit PA so for every step forward he makes it'll be two back.
She doesn't deserve those girls. Visitation only & that's being generous. It's not always best for kids to have both parents, not when one is Alice 'Narc' Evans.

Reactions: 23
“Alice has verbally abused and undermined me in front of the girls their whole lives”

Poor, poor man. And poor kids.

it was always very clear Ioan was moving with advice in as considered a way as possible in order to try regain custody of his children. I hope this shows any lingering ‘Ioan doesn’t want his kids’ lurkers the truth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
omg it's exactly like we all said, no wonder she thinks he paid us :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Gloria soon to become persona non grata in the Gruffudd household when Alice realises she stopped the car to let Elsie see her father.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.