Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I believe him. I believe every last fucking word. He has the evidence. He always has.

I stand with Ioan. ✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Merri

I've lurked on these pages pretty much since page 1 and just have to delurk briefly to say fuck her, fuck her and fuck her again. I've read all the threads so knew how atrocious her behaviour has been and I thought the TRO was bad enough but this is HORRIFIC. That poor man and those poor, poor children. She's a monster (and a cunt). Those children need removing, she is abusing them and it's heartbreaking.

Back to lurking again (and thank you all for being a funny, caring and wise bunch xxx)

• Heart
Reactions: 79

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m out for just now. I’m going to hug my kids tighter than tight. I am utterly heartbroken reading all of that. Sorry the screenshots may be unreadable for some, they will be uploaded properly. I was just trying to get the information out as fast as possible.

I stand with Ioan Gruffudd. I stand with Elsie & Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"Gloria's having you for the rest of the week."

Yes, this confirms to me that Alice has never parented those girls. It was always Ioan and Gloria. She spends her days in bed posting and fighting on SM, shopping, and ordering meal delivery.

Fuck that good mother narrative once and for all. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

@Hiraeth any news? I think many of us feel like something is happening based on the Instagram happy love bombing comments and new profile. These things tend to work in cycles. Let us know if anything shows up and as always, you are a true queen.

Thanks for all the laughter yesterday, everyone. I am humbled by the honest and open discussion yesterday as well. Thank you for that. ♥
I'm currently in the car driving to the office, but will purchase the document immediately when I get in. I've never driven so fast in my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Daily Mail, you up? Here is your story. Stop pushing her narrative and catering to her attention grabs. Support the man who was actually abused and for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

welp

VIP Member
I'm very concerned that those kids are in her custody now that she knows that they send Ioan all the evidence needed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I’m weeping right next to y’all. What kind of a fucking MONSTER do you have to be to get your daughter in a position of BEGGING you to give her time to “change daddy”???

7838B323-9B1F-43EF-9E71-8F6265796AB6.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Mad Betty

VIP Member
No, take those girls away from her. Fuck that. This is worse than I even expected. I am shaking!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Alcohol, Ambien, physical violence, regularly berating him in front of the kids.

Nothing unexpected but heartbreaking to read in his words.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Well there it is.

That man wants his girls. He filed for custody!
🔥🔥🔥

Today is a very good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Junebug895

Chatty Member
I feel desperately sad for Ella especially, reading all that. I could just imagine the knots of fear, being witness to all of Alice’s fuckery, the threats, trying to force her mum to be a fucking adult!

Saint mAlice of Venom.

She deserves fuck all. What a vile, vile bully.
I will admit that I harboured thoughts of Ella being an entitled brat taking after Alice. No more, and I'm ashamed that I ever though it. I'm so, so sorry for ever feeling something like that towards a suffering child. Fucking reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"I am a fucking mother you bitch. Do you know what it takes to be a fucking mother?"

Alice to her little girl Ella. She doesn't deserve them. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

welp

VIP Member
how fucking dare she acts offended at him having a girlfriend after she freaking tormented her kids over getting a boyfriend long before this

I always knew she was a cunt, which is why I didn't believed her from the start, and I had her capable of this behavior, but yknow, deep down you always think maybe it isnt as bad as you think, but nope: it is.

• Heart
  • Angry

plinky2

VIP Member
He just has to play it by the book

Please don’t berate Ioan for not filing for full custody. He is following his legal team advice. Also remember he is a kind man who actually wants Alice to stop this and doesn’t wish ill on her. No one really wants their kids to have no mother.

• Heart