Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m weeping right next to y’all. What kind of a bleeping MONSTER do you have to be to get your daughter in a position of BEGGING you to give her time to “change daddy”???

7838B323-9B1F-43EF-9E71-8F6265796AB6.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
I believe him. I believe every last bleeping word. He has the evidence. He always has.

I stand with Ioan. ✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 93
And Gloria stopped the car so Elsie could say hello. Kinda goes in the face of how she described last weeks meetings
Yey cause he’s always been paying her wage .. them two have always obviously been close. I remember UL liking a post where I said I think IG paid her to be Alice carer more than anything else x Tbf Gloria played a fckin blinder ❤❤❤ This is fckin heartbreaking to read 🚬❤🙏🏼🕊

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As a parent this has actually broken me. She’s got her child begging to be given the opportunity to fix her daddy so she doesn’t lose her family and home. She’s begging to be allowed to be the therapist so she can fix things. Alice is the absolute lowest of the low piece of scum I’ve ever encountered. It’s the way that at the end of the transcript Elsie walks in talking about a game and Ioan manages to respond like he cares about it and ask which game it was. bleeping bleep.
C2D1FFE7-2900-4BFA-96CE-2E881B602BE6.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
OMFG. It's everything and worse.

How her followers and DM will spin this will be horrifying since they've always managed to try and make it to be about poor Alice, despite the evidence. Reading through this... what an awful mother, spouse, human being. I hope she goes to jail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I honestly can’t deal with this 😞

what is Alice going to do now the game is up? I think she might do something stupid

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
39FC7E85-4B41-4530-AC6B-0882719772CB.jpeg

This requires a trigger warning. Please please take time out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"I am a bleeping mother you witch. Do you know what it takes to be a bleeping mother?"

Alice to her little girl Ella. She doesn't deserve them. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
As a parent this has actually broken me. She’s got her child begging to be given the opportunity to fix her daddy so she doesn’t lose her family and home. She’s begging to be allowed to be the therapist so she can fix things. Alice is the absolute lowest of the low piece of scum I’ve ever encountered. It’s the way that at the end of the transcript Elsie walks in talking about a game and Ioan manages to respond like he cares about it and ask which game it was. bleeping bleep.View attachment 1411873
And then in some of the later transcripts calls the same little girl a witch.

she is the lowest of the low

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Summary of Request for Order for Child Custody, Visitation, and Individual Therapy and Reunification for the Minor Children

Part 1

Ioan is requesting joint legal and physical custody of Elsie and Ella. It is requested that Ioan and Alice shall consult with each other on all major decisions relating to the children's health, education, and welfare. The consent of both parties is required for enrollment/termination of enrollment in school, regularly occurring extracurricular activities, commencement or termination of psychiatric, psychological, or other mental health counseling or therapy, and non-emergency medical/dental treatment other than routine checkups.

Ioan also requests individual therapy at least once a week, in person, with no parent present. Alice shall be responsible to take the children to the appointments until further order of the court (since she has physical custody now). Ioan and Alice to split the cost of therapy 50/50.

Ioan requests reunification therapy once per week in person, by phone, or Zoom as directed by the therapist. Ioan to advance the cost of this therapy subject to allocation of the expense by the court.

Ioan requests that neither party shall make any disparaging comments to the other party, the other party's significant other, to the children, in the presence of the children, or in any other manner which the children may be reasonably expected to hear, see, or otherwise experience, INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ACCESSIBLE TO EITHER MINOR CHILD.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Have we gotten the link to the full docs yet? (My love for those who took so much time to screenshot, I just have bad eyes and need to zoom in.) I don’t wanna miss a link to it! Will it be in Google Drive like last time or nah…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is actually scary how much we knew without his evidence. Just from living it ourselves

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.