Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine too unfortunately!! My father died when I was 18 years old, I am now 62, and still struggling!! He was only 46, drink killed him!! X
Slight edit, ( Drink Killed him) he died of bowel cancer, the drink ( Alcohol) was the major confactor .the abuse , both mental, and at times pyhisical, horrendous, as I said in previous inpost is still with me at 62 yrs old, how can you still love someone like that? But I do, miss him every day!! ( Narsisisist)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I can’t hear any Welsh - maybe it gets caught in the tongue carpet and crust she has going on?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
26026B4E-A425-4D80-80A3-D9D6B874543A.jpeg

Some essential reading…

Laughing at you all guessing why the swivel-eyed loon is looking up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t hear any Welsh - maybe it gets caught in the tongue carpet and crust she has going on?
I hadn’t had my CI in long and me and the ex Hub went to Spain with the kids … and one night this old couple were jibber jabbing at us and pointing to the river where there was a duck with babies …
I start going ‘ci bambino’s.. quack quack flapping my arms’ ( not pissed me) ha
The hub was like wtf are you doing .. I was like speaking the lingo
He went ‘ he’s a fckin cockney!’
😂😳🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So sorry I didn't mean to put a damper on these threads!! They so cheer me up normally, it as just hit a nerve with those 2 gorgeous little girls, and wondering what they are feeling and going through. It's the mental abuse they are unwittingly going through as did I, I really hope this ends soon and we'll, as It can ingrain on them for the foreseeable, as it as with me 🙏❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So sorry I didn't mean to put a damper on these threads!! They so cheer me up normally, it as just hit a nerve with those 2 gorgeous little girls, and wondering what they are feeling and going through. It's the mental abuse they are unwittingly going through as did I, I really hope this ends soon and we'll, as It can ingrain on them for the foreseeable, as it as with me 🙏❤
Never apologise for speaking out babes we’re all here for ya xx we all understand completely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You forgot...
Open-mouthed pics
"Sacrified career" mentioned
Anything little E can do, big E does better
I’d like to do another one, that one was made off the cuff standing in line at the pharmacy.
I wasn’t thinking critically! 😂
Anyone who has suggestions please send them my way, I want to make the ultimate Alice bingo card!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Never apologise for speaking out babes we’re all here for ya xx we all understand completely xx
Thankyou sweetheart, I get so angry with myself, after all these 62 years pull yourself together mand, but easier said than done, thankyou again for your sweet message!! Means so much!!! Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It could be she's on the floor again and she's just looking up??
She's under the cupboard again. Who can forget this classic?

Funny how the drunken videos have stopped. Almost like it's only fun if the evidence disappears the morning after.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's under the cupboard again. Who can forget this classic?

Funny how the drunken videos have stopped. Almost like it's only fun if the evidence disappears the morning after.
For me that’s the worst video, she starts trying to be drunk funny and within seconds is on the floor and you can hear her working herself up in temper. Click of the fingers and moods has worsened. Poor kids living with her

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
As pointed out elsewhere the DM article of Alice accusing BW of mocking her is gone, it had a clear-cut defamatory url (and share button) because they stated Alice's accusations as a fact, so I'd imagine something happened here legally

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Slight edit, ( Drink Killed him) he died of bowel cancer, the drink ( Alcohol) was the major confactor .the abuse , both mental, and at times pyhisical, horrendous, as I said in previous inpost is still with me at 62 yrs old, how can you still love someone like that? But I do, miss him every day!! ( Narsisisist)
My father is also an alcoholic. I'm surprised he doesn't have cirrhosis, frankly.
Perhaps one of the reasons you still miss him is, because like Alice and every other narcissist, they make your self-esteem zero and coerce you to feel that without them, you are nothing. They make one so dependent that one relies on their validation like oxygen and, because they deliberately reject one, one becomes desperate. It's a horrible and abusive cycle.
Alice is doing this to her youngest daughter (never quite good enough) by constantly, subtly and subliminally comparing her to the eldest daughter/golden child.
I hope that you will one day be at peace. Realise that you are your most precious thing, and that never, ever did you deserve such abuse. And realise that nothing could ever, ever, ever have made the situation better - because narcissists just don't change. They're incapable of it. They see nothing wrong in their behaviour. They play human chess with those whom they are supposed to love the most and become trapped in never-ending cycles of revenge and bitterness. That is why we are still here, watching the Evans flustercuck play itself out in an endless loop. You couldn't have done anything to get the validation you deserved from your father. None of it was your fault.
@ReturningthePearls - thank you for your wonderful message. It gladdened my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.