Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the mediation bit though, she’ll never do it?!

Reactions: 19
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

@Hiraeth any news? I think many of us feel like something is happening based on the Instagram happy love bombing comments and new profile. These things tend to work in cycles. Let us know if anything shows up and as always, you are a true queen.

Thanks for all the laughter yesterday, everyone. I am humbled by the honest and open discussion yesterday as well. Thank you for that. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Looks like it’s going to be quite the evening on here. I best walk the dog now so I can catch up later 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ll do a quick reminder that if this becomes too much for you please take some time out. Remember who we are dealing with and the subject matter. I’m not tone policing, just Mimsying 😍
Take care of yourself first and foremost xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well there it is.

That man wants his girls. He filed for custody!
🔥🔥🔥

Today is a very good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Maybe bumping into little E, no matter how intentionally or unintentionally, was the trigger. Maybe something was said, revealed or happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.