Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The texts he keeps sending Elsie saying he loves her and is proud of her, even without a response, are heartbreaking. I just can’t believe what I’m seeing.

surely there is no feasible way for her to retain any form of unsupervised custody after this:

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mmm maybe cause it’s a few months now and she’s proper turned them against him and B since 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I know he’ll be doing everything as he’s been advised too xxx
This is a good point. I did edit to add I wonder what discussions took place in making this decision vs another. This in no way blames a victim. I also understand people are very upset and perhaps further questions and discussions can wait till we're all done processing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well... I knew she was a vile narc, but could never have imagined just what a disgusting piece of tit she actually is. Those poor girls, and poor Ioan. What a revolting creature she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Those are absolutely shocking reading. I've known she is a horrible monster to her core but seeing the transcripts of her calling her small child a bleeping witch is truly disturbing. I've read 100s of case notes of psychosis and I'm still shocked.

I can’t decipher if there is a particular tactic for asking for joint custody, but I think he should just go for full custody outright.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
i also thought that. But I wonder if the relationship being so strained and him really having no contact etc over the last year (through no fault of his own) would make full custody almost impossible? I don’t know, I’m an emotional wreck right now and can’t help but worry for those girls 🥹🥹
The way the court works is that the parent who has ‘best interests’ is the one who wants the children to actually have a RS with the other parent
It’s not Ioan’s fault or in his control that she cannot manage to do this and want the same
Him wanting them to have a RS with their mother is by far the ideal standpoint for him legally and actually, morally

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Summary of Request for Order for Child Custody, Visitation, and Individual Therapy and Reunification for the Minor Children

Part 2
Declaration of Ioan Gruffudd

Ioan states that he and Alice participated in a collaborative law divorce process until March 22, 2021, when Alice ended it. Ioan states that the communications during that process are confidential, but Alice has refused to enter into any stipulation for custody and therapy orders.

Since Ioan moved out of the family residence in January 2021, Alice has "inflicted serious emotional harm" on Ella and Elsie by her statements and interfering in his relationship with the children. Alice has verbally abused and undermined Ioan in front of the children throughout their lives. She has encouraged and instructed the children not to see Ioan or communicate with him, and has made hundreds if not thousands of threatening and abusive communications to him and about him.

Because of Alice's conduct, Ioan has only seen Elsie once in person since July 31, 2021, when she and the nanny drove past him on July 7, 2022 and stopped to say hello. Ioan has not seen Ella in person since July 31, 2021.

Until January 2021, Ioan was often the parent who took primary care of the girls. He took care of their needs as infants, as toddlers, and helped them with homework, he took them to school and took them to doctor and dentist appointments. When in Los Angeles, he woke the children for school, made breakfast and school lunches, and took them to school. Alice would often stay up late into the night and sleep until late in the mornings. Alice often stayed in bed throughout the mornings or into the afternoons, and her focus was watching television and being on social media. Ioan had serious concerns about Alice's use of alcohol and Ambien.

Ioan believes that Gloria, who he hired, was the primary caretaker of the children while Ioan was away for work. When Ioan traveled, he was in regular contact with the girls. Gloria took care of getting the girls ready for school, making them breakfast, and taking them to school. On Saturday mornings, Gloria or her daughter were there.

On weekends, Ioan would get up with the girls and make breafast. They watched soccer, and after the separation, Ioan signed Elsie up for soccer classes, took her to practices, and bought her kit, cleats, and soccer ball. He and Elsie would talk and laugh on the way to class, and Ioan watched her practice during class. Ella and Ioan tried for months together at home for Ella to accomplish a back handspring. They played in the pool for hours and Ioan took them to playdates and birthday parties, and taught them how to ride bicycles. They often rode bicycles and scooters together in the driveway.

More to follow...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Jesus everyone here was spot on.

I hope they throw the bleeping book at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolute horrible witch. Well done to you all here who have been right on the money all along, collecting receipts as you go.
Really hoping the girls and Ioan can salvage some relationship, he sounds like a great dad.

Alice, go duck your wicked lazy self 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
OMFG. It's everything and worse.

How her followers and DM will spin this will be horrifying since they've always managed to try and make it to be about poor Alice, despite the evidence. Reading through this... what an awful mother, spouse, human being. I hope she goes to jail.
Their only defence will be to say it’s all fabricated, and if it isn’t discovered to be fabricated in court it’s because of the messed up justice system not doing due diligence.

That’s it. That’s the only defence they have left.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She has absolutely no business having joint custody. He's being much kinder than she deserves.
I feel like this is the only option currently. The girls seem smart and wise to Alice and her histrionics and games. Some time with their Daddy will hopefully help them work out where they’d rather be,….

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sending love and hugs to @ old soaks, have a feeling you could do with them right now xx
I really did thank you for the loves. I was truly trying to have a meaningful conversation and smooth over something between other people but I’m over it. I’m against abuse. I’m against SA. I’m against murder but I’m never going to be super triggered because someone says “I could strangle you” or “kill you” in jest because of what happened in my family. Imma move on. I’m a lover so let’s see what’s gone on with custody since I peaced out. Love right back to you. All of you in fact ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She sounds just as much Welsh as she does New Jersey.
AE: Can you hear it in my voice?
Me: No, just nails on a chalkboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you know what, all my moans and groans bout my childhood, pales into significance reading those heart rending messages from his daughters , please lock the cu..t up and throw away the key!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"Gloria's having you for the rest of the week."

Yes, this confirms to me that Alice has never parented those girls. It was always Ioan and Gloria. She spends her days in bed posting and fighting on SM, shopping, and ordering meal delivery.

duck that good mother narrative once and for all. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Is this right ??? She’s posting on IG 10 mins ago ?? There’s other post to oblivious obvs ?
EA2D6F2F-AD71-4FB3-8334-C15836704576.jpeg

🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm very concerned that those kids are in her custody now that she knows that they send Ioan all the evidence needed
I’m terrified for them. Knowing how she treats them already. And now. Absolutely petrified, considering she will fire Gloria for stopping the car so Elsie could see her dad.

I know some people are uncomfortable with the idea their Alice could be a danger to them but this evidence quashes that imo. She absolutely is a danger. Her verbal and emotional abuse of them along with the physical and verbal abuse of Ioan, substance use, and feeling as if there’s nothing left to lose and she’s being publicly exposed are a toxic dangerous mix. I don’t think she’d stop at anything to hurt Ioan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I'm very concerned that those kids are in her custody now that she knows that they send Ioan all the evidence needed
Wow! So the kids have sent him evidence about mommie dearest. FANTASTIC! This means things are repairable with the kids and they are already halfway there to do this.

YO YOU NEED 100% CUSTODY. MALICE IS A PHYSICAL ABUSER AND A DANGER TO THOSE KIDS. VISITATION ONLY FOR MALICE. You can't co-parent with an abuser. Period. In the UK she would only be allowed to have supervised visitation and my job is in this area so I know what I am talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It is actually scary how much we knew without his evidence. Just from living it ourselves
I mean yes, we knew. But THIS bad? You're right, it is scary how bang on accurate our musings were.

Alice, much as I adore the use of the C word, I've avoided using it against you for giving the benefit of the doubt. But holy duck, you are the cuntiest cunting bleep I have ever seen. bleep off to cunting prison and stay the duck away from those lovely little girls. You bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.