Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only hope that lawyers and Ioan have already notified CPS along with the school. They will be aware. They probably have a legal duty to report abuse and there are videos of abuse towards the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This woman is an evil abusive monster. 🤬 If it was up to me this evil witch would be thrown in a cell (prison or padded I don't care which) with no internet & the key conveniently lost. She truly is an evil witch. The emotional damage she's done/doing to the girls & Ioan is beyond wicked & unforgivable. She isn't fit to be a mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That GoFundMe ain’t gonna be enough for anyone to take on your case now Alice. You are SO done girl. You literally dug your own figurative grave with your abuse of your husband and your own daughters because you simply cannot accept that he wanted to leave you but still adored his children.

Do you know what though; you have to look in the mirror every damn day and deep down you know that you fucked everything up with your nastiness and your hate. Your daughters will read all these documents one day and they will remove you from their lives forever.

Only then will you possibly know the kind of pain that you have inflicted on others. Although by then no doubt you will be blaming your daughters in the same way that you have cut out so many before them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Summary of Request for Order for Child Custody, Visitation, and Individual Therapy and Reunification for the Minor Children

Part 3
Declaration of Ioan Gruffudd

Ioan states that when the girls' schools were 100% remote due to COVID, he did everything necessary to set up and maintain their remote classes. He picked up their materials and set up their devices. He taught Elsie (who was in kindergarten) how to read and set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course to help her learn to read in a fun way. Alice, in front of Elsie, said that Ioan was a terrible teacher and that Ioan was spending too much time with Elsie helping her learn how to read.

Alice continually belittled Ioan during their relationship in front of Ella and/or Elsie. Her attacks worsened over time. Alice told Ioan regularly, in front of the chldren, that she wanted a divorce, that Ioan was stupid and a failure, and that she would call the police if Ioan did not do what Alice demanded. Alice made fun of my appearance often, making hair-loss comments and telling Ioan that he had "saggy-vagina eyes." Alice frequently compared Ioan to other British actors and criticized him because she believed he was less successful.

On June 2, 2020, Ioan suggested to Alice that she should refrain from fighting with people on social media, and Alice berated him in front of Ella, telling Ioan that she had been miserable for years and wanted a divorce, attacked his appearance and career, threatened to call the police on Ioan, and told Ella that she would be getting a new father soon. Ella recorded two videos of this incident, which she sent to Ioan. Ioan has attached a transcript of the videos to the declaration. Ioan tried to avoid engaging with Alice when she behaved like this in front of the children, and believes that Alice intentionally tried to start arguments with him in front of them.

In mid-July 2020, Ioan had to return to Australia to finish a TV series. The day before he left, Alice began drinking alcohol around 11 a.m., yelled consistently throughout the day that he was a "pussy," and that everyone in the industry hated him. In the presence of the children, Alice screamed that Ioan's family is disappointing and that Ioan's mother never had her back. Alice also hit Ioan on the head and neck. Later that night, Ioan found Alice asleep on the kitchen floor. This incident was the final straw that made Ioan realize that the marriage was not salvageable.

More to follow...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He just has to play it by the book

Please don’t berate Ioan for not filing for full custody. He is following his legal team advice. Also remember he is a kind man who actually wants Alice to stop this and doesn’t wish ill on her. No one really wants their kids to have no mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Mine too unfortunately!! My father died when I was 18 years old, I am now 62, and still struggling!! He was only 46, drink killed him!! X
So sorry about you losing your dad. Grief never goes away, you just live to sort of cope with it on a day to day basis. I too come here for the laughs and the humour and to escape the darkness that is my life. It’s been a real life saver all the laughs I’ve had here. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just lighting cigarette after bleeping cigarette at this point, the hell with cutting back right now I am a mess. We all suspected that house was brimming with chaos but to see it in transcript, in text, in writing is gutting. I can’t stomach this.
Same, honey. Wine getting knocked back, chain smoking like nobody's business. This is just insane. Oh and its been a while, but huge hugs to you xxxx I'm rubbish on SM xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow I seriously have no words!
This is what Alice has been trying to stop from coming out all this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m out for just now. I’m going to hug my kids tighter than tight. I am utterly heartbroken reading all of that. Sorry the screenshots may be unreadable for some, they will be uploaded properly. I was just trying to get the information out as fast as possible.

I stand with Ioan Gruffudd. I stand with Elsie & Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Polite request- can we put the transcriptions on the Wiki or it’s going to clog up the thread terribly…..

Reactions: 11
She's under the cupboard again. Who can forget this classic?

Funny how the drunken videos have stopped. Almost like it's only fun if the evidence disappears the morning after.
She'll be busier hiding evidence than a cat covering tit

Reactions: 12
That GoFundMe needs to get shut down and that money refunded immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Wow I seriously have no words!
This is what Alice has been trying to stop from coming out all this time.
Yes I think this is why she’s really been working so hard to discredit him. It’s been her plan the whole time. She is so unstable she has been over confident about everyone believing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she really think that lifting up her skirt and showing Yo her bare arse in front of their kids would make him run back? :sick::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Did she really think that lifting up her skirt and showing Yo her bare arse in front of their kids would make him run back? :sick::rolleyes:
That’s just a duck you childish game she plays. She knows he can’t stand her so forcing him to look at her bare bum is sexual harassment. It is flashing

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.