Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very concerned that those kids are in her custody now that she knows that they send Ioan all the evidence needed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Do the decent thing Alice and let those girls go and be loved as they should.
You’re a bleeping monster

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I’m reading these with my mouth agape, it’s like a movie script. We all know she’s bat-tit crazy but I seriously have no words….. Those poor children, they need removing right now. It is pure and simple child abuse. I wish all her supporters could read this and I can’t wait for her response. Thank God he has evidence. I thought that Ella and Elsie would be too far gone to want a relationship with him any time soon but after realising what they have and still are going through I think they might be more receptive to going to a sane, responsible parent. Also I’m of the opinion that Gloria is not 100% Team Alice, it seems she’s just looking out for the two girls….. Hopefully she might be able to stay in their lives. Finally, poor Ioan…. His life must have been horrendous. He and the girls were victims of domestic abuse for years and yet he has acted so dignified and patient. I hope they all get what they deserve…. ❤

I would feel much better if the girls were out of there NOW. I’m genuinely scared.
Absolutely this….

I'm very concerned that those kids are in her custody now that she knows that they send Ioan all the evidence needed
It’s frightening…

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry I haven't been able to upload the docs; in transit. Thanks, @Hiraeth the summaries!

It is heartbreaking reading. I've gone through it all and one page is worse than the next. It's clear he's been desperately trying to have contact and up against someone doing everything she could to prevent it. And poison the girls against him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I am a bit shocked he's not going for full custody after outlining the verbal and physical abuse towards him, the verbal abuse towards the girls, and the raging addiction issues.

Edited to add: I'm not blaming IG, a clear victim, but I do wonder what discussions led to requesting 50/50 vs full.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
tit, just when I have serious deadlines.... I take back everything I said about side eyeing Ioan and for doubting he wanted his girls. You go Ioan!!! I wonder is Alice is still 'looking up' or down into the depths of a bottle as she realises she is about to finally ride into her own personal Waterloo?
Bless you @Nixlondon 🥰 I think a lot of us didn't know how hard he was trying for the girls, but we hoped for the best. I'm disgusted, appalled and horrified at what we just read, but so happy that it's out there for all to see. He deserves full custody and I hope he bleeping gets it.

Also, Gloria, thank you for everything you've done xxxx

I believe him. I believe every last bleeping word. He has the evidence. He always has.

I stand with Ioan. ✊🏼
Yep. 1,000,000,000,000,000 x infinity %

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Please can we remember that Ioan is a victim of domestic violence and abuse. Let’s not victim blame. Thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I am a bit shocked he's not going for full custody after outlining the verbal and physical abuse towards him, the verbal abuse towards the girls, and the raging addiction issues.
He can’t, it won’t look good on him court wise
He needs to be in the middle. He wants what is best and ideal for the kids which is a good RS with their mother
It’s her fault if she can’t do this or any of the reasonable things the court expects
Parents expecting full custody are often doing it for themselves (a la Alice) not for the kids. Both playing the same game won’t help the kids

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I’m just lighting cigarette after bleeping cigarette at this point, the hell with cutting back right now I am a mess. We all suspected that house was brimming with chaos but to see it in transcript, in text, in writing is gutting. I can’t stomach this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
i also thought that. But I wonder if the relationship being so strained and him really having no contact etc over the last year (through no fault of his own) would make full custody almost impossible? I don’t know, I’m an emotional wreck right now and can’t help but worry for those girls 🥹🥹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Mmm maybe cause it’s a few months now and she’s proper turned them against him and B since 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I know he’ll be doing everything as he’s been advised too xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has absolutely no business having joint custody. He's being much kinder than she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For those asking why he didn't pursue 100% custody, he says in one spot that he doesn't want to have contact with Ella until there is therapy in place, which is ordered in another document.

After reading all of it, I don't blame him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Thankyou so much Autisteuse x, your words meant so much !!! I was in bits!! I'm pulling up my big girls pants now, enough is enough, it's time to move on!!! Lots of love and hugs xxxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.