Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hiraeth Can you post all of the documents in the Wiki like you did before? And thank you once again for being an absolute rock star. You are doing the lord's work. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I know, it's so sad & horrendous for Ioan to have lived through. She has committed PA one way or another their entire lives by constantly putting him down & to say in front of them she wanted a divorce, to threaten him & worse of all that she hopes he dies? She said she hopes he dies in front of the girls. And people still feel sorry for this evil POS? And she did hit him as we feared. (Head & neck) This bleeping witch shouldn't see the light of day again let alone those girls. She's a total waste of oxygen.
I could weep. And I don’t cry easily. 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is a good point. I did edit to add I wonder what discussions took place in making this decision vs another. This in no way blames a victim. I also understand people are very upset and perhaps further questions and discussions can wait till we're all done processing.
Very well said darling. We're all processing a truckload x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely loved Audible. I got my mom to watch it with me when I was at hers last week ❤
How apt you bring up those beautiful souls tonight … whilst in the midst of this heartbreak chink chink friend so glad you enjoyed xx 💔 🙏🏼🕊🚬🍸🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Summary of Request for Order for Child Custody, Visitation, and Individual Therapy and Reunification for the Minor Children

Part 4
Declaration of Ioan Gruffudd

Ioan states that, for the girls' benefit, he waited until he returned from Australia to discuss the marriage with Alice. In the meantime, he sent Alice nice, positive text messages and emails, thinking it would encourage Alice to be calm and avoid drinking. Ioan arranged for Gloria to spend the night at the home often. Ioan remained in regular communication with Gloria and he telephoned and FaceTimed the girls frequently.

Ioan told Alice he was unhappy in the marriage in August 2020. They discussed separating. Between August 2020 and January 2021, Alice repeatedly threatened to ruin Ioan if he left her. She said she would tell people that Ioan abused her and the girls, she would take the girls away, sell false stories to the press, and destroy his career. Alice said Ioan would pay the price for "bleeping up." She said she wanted Ioan to be jailed, and would not rest until Ioan was punished. She said Ioan may as well kill himself because of the press damage that was coming, and said in front of the girls, "Please god make him die!"

Alice's verbal abuse and inappropriate behavior esacalated after Ioan moved out of the home on January 25, 2021. Since then, Alice has sent hundreds of harassing, abusive, and threatening communications by text, email, voice message, video message, and Our Family Wizard, and verbally abused Ioan on the phone and in person, often in front of the children. Alice has made hundreds, if not thousands, of false, threatening, and harassing posts about Ioan on social media, and made false and harassing statements about Ioan to the media, which were then published. Because of this, Ioan filed for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order on February 15, 2022.

Ioan provides examples of Alice's behavior in his Declaration, such as:

- After moving out, Ioan returned to the home every day to spend time with Ella and Elsie after school, to help with homework, and put the children to bed. On weekends, the girls would stay with Ioan overnight. Alice and Ioan had agreed to tell the girls the news about the separation and divorce together, but Alice told Ella that Ioan had gotten an apartment separately, violating this agreement.

- On Febuary 13, 2021, Alice was angry that Ioan was taking the girls for an overnight stay. She screamed "you are taking away my kids!" and said she was going to make him pay, and said an article was about to be published with her side of hte story. Alice called Ioan a "bleeping pussy," said Ioan was evil, and called Ioan's mother a "bleep." Alice told Ella she did not want to see her for a few days, and yelled, "The babies can stand up for me or they can duck off!"

More to follow...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Please don’t berate Ioan for not filing for full custody. He is following his legal team advice. Also remember he is a kind man who actually wants Alice to stop this and doesn’t wish ill on her. No one really wants their kids to have no mother.
It's like the collaborative divorce IG tried to do with AE. It didn't work and neither will 50/50 custody. Even before the split she did very little for those kids - it seem Gloria was more of a mum to them.

Alice won't stop and I do wish ill on her. Jail in fact. mAlice is entitled to supervised visitation only. My opinion.

PS the only mother they have in reality is Gloria.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yes I think this is why she’s really been working so hard to discredit him. It’s been her plan the whole time. She is so unstable she has been over confident about everyone believing her.
Absolutely, I thought all along that Alice was the one gaslighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m glad things are looking up for her - she’ll be able to see the duck ton of tit that’s away to fall on her head imminently

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow! So the kids have sent him evidence about mommie dearest. FANTASTIC! This means things are repairable with the kids and they are already halfway there to do this.

YO YOU NEED 100% CUSTODY. MALICE IS A PHYSICAL ABUSER AND A DANGER TO THOSE KIDS. VISITATION ONLY FOR MALICE. You can't co-parent with an abuser. Period. In the UK she would only be allowed to have supervised visitation and my job is in this area so I know what I am talking about.
That's an excellent observation that many us will have missed in sheer shock. Yes, there is a chance, thank bleeping God. With the two parents they have, I hate to think of them without a relationship with their father.

This woman is an evil abusive monster. 🤬 If it was up to me this evil witch would be thrown in a cell (prison or padded I don't care which) with no internet & the key conveniently lost. She truly is an evil witch. The emotional damage she's done/doing to the girls & Ioan is beyond wicked & unforgivable. She isn't fit to be a mother.
Love and hugs to you sweetheart xxxxx hope you're OK xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's like the collaborative divorce IG tried to do with AE. It didn't work and neither will 50/50 custody. Even before the split she did very little for those kids - it seem Gloria was more of a mum to them.

Alice won't stop and I do wish ill on her. Jail in fact. mAlice is entitled to supervised visitation only. My opinion.

It’s for the court to decide, not Alice or Ioan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I agree with you that in the end it won't work. He still has to follow the process and jump through all the hoops. The court will not look kindly at Alice's godawful dysfunction, but his willingness to do the right thing will work in his favor.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry I should have done trigger warnings! I’m so sorry.
I didn’t realise it would be this bad. If you’re happy to report my posts to get them behind spoilers please do that.
Don’t be. I feel we all want to know considering how long we’ve been following the threads. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.