Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really care if she reads here.
I'd like for for him to have a break.
Aren't half of our posts because we do know she reads here and we are fed up with her evil?

Whenever I need to, I just read the 113 page TRO request again and go straight to the part where Alice tells Ioan's Mother she sucks his knob.

Then I feel angry all over again and log back on.

Reactions: 35
If we can't judge her IG selfies her minions shouldnt gush over how beautiful and natural she looks while using every filter under the sun

Reactions: 31
Alice can’t collect welfare because she’ll live off her children’s support money.

Reactions: 17
If posting critical photos of people’s outfits is bloodlust then Vogue’s got some ‘splainin to do.

I personally wouldn’t create an account to hang out some place I find disagreeable but you do you.

Reactions: 38
Can we vote for thread title, then get back in line? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: 7
This shade of blonde was so much more flattering on her, as was the softer make up. Alice take note…
Agreed, I think she looked at her best with the less is more approach. She had the Sloan ranger vibe here. It’s sad to see what she has become.

But Alice isn’t an innocent victim like Alain de Moneys. She sends people over to tattle. I don’t like to speak for the other turds, but I think the comparison you’re trying to make is off. We are not illiterate or reliant on biased sources for information. We aren’t a mob. Alice has provided material and evidence herself for these threads, and has been very aggressive towards those that have offered very good advice. People here would be very happy if she turned it around and got help, for herself but primarily for the sake of those kids.
I think the only people Alice should be concerning herself with getting forgiveness from are Ioan, Bianca, her daughters and anyone else in her real life she has hurt with her behaviour.

Reactions: 33
Excuse me, where have I done any of that? Go back through my posts - I have made several - and be specific about where I have engaged in "a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies".

Alice can’t collect welfare because she’ll live off her children’s support money.
What if she doesn't have the children? And even if she does, will it be enough to cover all her costs?

Reactions: 12
I am Spartacus and Alice is the cunt.

Reactions: 11
And you can get disability for being sick in the head. But it has to be a recognized mental illness that keeps you from working. Being a cunt doesn't count.

Reactions: 20
Damn, when this shit show is over, we'll all have a place to stay literally anywhere worldwide. We can call it Turd Trade airbnb.
Ok, I've found one good thing about mAlice. She brings people together.

I'll show myself out.
I would also like to add that I have no desire whatsoever to eat bits of Alice in a "tartine". or bits of any other human either, to be clear. Methinks the comparison is a tad disingenuous. Just a tad.

Reactions: 21
@M33L4 her thread title which was in Welsh I can’t find the thread number but it was on here early doors xx much love mimsy you make the threads and despite the fact we’ve told you to leave him I wish you both all the best xxx love you
[/QUOTE]
yes aye she’s in da house rohypnol??? We’veall done it xx

Reactions: 8
And you can get disability for being sick in the head. But it has to be a recognized mental illness that keeps you from working. Being a cunt doesn't count.
Very true. She spends a lot of time lying when she could just tell the truth.
She may also be allergic to the truth tbh.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.