Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually buy all my clothes on Ebay at present. I don't need much - I haven't changed dress size for years - but it's more environmentally friendly and cost effective to buy on that platform. (Plus I love bargains, and finding brand new, unworn Ralph Lauren flats for £15 floats my boat.) But I don't buy more than I need. I get what is necessary for the season and leave it at that.
I’ve had bad experiences on eBay, been ripped off loads, so I hate it!
Glad you get bargains though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha, just personal reasons. I spent a lot of my childhood in a small town there and loved it.

Sorry for the duplicate info on the hearing, I'm not yet caught up on the thread!

A whole day for a hearing like this is unusual since a half day usually does it (and this is bad for Alice because that means there's a LOT of evidence to present to the judge).
❤ Do we know if that evidence will be made public?
Cunted herself. Is that even a word?? 😝
it’s close enough to ‘shafted’ 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
❤ Do we know if that evidence will be made public?

it’s close enough to ‘shafted’ 🍆
If additional fillings are made with the Court, yes. Otherwise we may be able to order a copy of the court reporter's transcript of the hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If additional fillings are made with the Court, yes. Otherwise we may be able to order a copy of the court reporter's transcript of the hearing.
I’ll admit to be terrified of what he’s been through. I know I throw sweary words about on here and jokes. But I always come back to him leaving with absolutely nothing. It breaks my heart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
On a less serious note, I grabbed a coffee cup from the firm's kitchen for some much-needed caffeine and realized the image looks a lot like someone. 😂
(And yes, it says "medicated and motivated" 🤣 )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ll admit to be terrified of what he’s been through. I know I throw sweary words about on here and jokes. But I always come back to him leaving with absolutely nothing. It breaks my heart.
I'm honestly afraid to find out what more of a horror she is if anything else is made public. She gives me nightmares and flashbacks now. 😞

Dark humor is how I cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This person does not have any chronic inflammation illnesses.
She's a liar.

Exhibit AView attachment 1402344

Exhibit B
View attachment 1402342

Alice : Quickly searchs random social media accounts and all high school yearbooks for any and all persons who are currently or ever were in a band named Cheese Singles.
After exhausting herself she gives up the futile attempt. She never realizes that the poster said COLLEGE, and she spelled cheese with a Z.
She must have missed our gig where we opened up for thrash metal 🎸 band Bri$tol Mazzive👩‍🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly afraid to find out what more of a horror she is if anything else is made public. She gives me nightmares and flashbacks now. 😞

Dark humor is how I cope.
Dark humor is my daily bread. It's how I cope with everything. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All this useful info and I'm stuck with Who lists Austria as their favourite place in the world? That's so damn random. :D May I ask why?
I mean I've heard people mention just about all of it's neighbouring countries as lovely and best (and sometimes worst), but Austria was something everybody was "yeah, it's fine, but have you seen Switzerland?" about, you know?
This is the closest I’ve ever gotten to Austria 🌭🇦🇹:LOL:

4DB5A846-893A-4E9A-B85A-34E8F79B9BEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd love to try goat yoga, but my balance is tit.

If only we knew a lawyer, or friend of the LA sheriff's depth. ..
My mate got some new attractions for his pet farm ..
F72CD0C5-B941-4CBB-8107-A8A193258BF9.jpeg
told him his camels look tit !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Seriously, does Alice think dressing like a little girl is attractive or sexy? Given her behavior and fashion sense, these are alarming.
We've all seen the shoes with big poofy ribbons and stuff. All together there way to many baby doll dresses.

Screenshot_20220708-102405_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220708-101646_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-180935_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-235851_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.