Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this useful info and I'm stuck with Who lists Austria as their favourite place in the world? That's so damn random. :D May I ask why?
I mean I've heard people mention just about all of it's neighbouring countries as lovely and best (and sometimes worst), but Austria was something everybody was "yeah, it's fine, but have you seen Switzerland?" about, you know?
Haha, just personal reasons. I spent a lot of my childhood in a small town there and loved it.

Sorry for the duplicate info on the hearing, I'm not yet caught up on the thread!

A whole day for a hearing like this is unusual since a half day usually does it (and this is bad for Alice because that means there's a LOT of evidence to present to the judge).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Alice: I went brunette ...and I loved it.
Ioan: Me too, Alice, me too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
All this useful info and I'm stuck with Who lists Austria as their favourite place in the world? That's so damn random. :D May I ask why?
I mean I've heard people mention just about all of it's neighbouring countries as lovely and best (and sometimes worst), but Austria was something everybody was "yeah, it's fine, but have you seen Switzerland?" about, you know?
Switzerland is weird AF. Austria is lovely and the people are so nice. It prob wouldn’t make my favourite place in the world tho.

Alice might prefer Switzerland tho:

68254569-1932-4FB2-8650-516F6AAD96C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Damn, when this tit show is over, we'll all have a place to stay literally anywhere worldwide. We can call it Turd Trade airbnb.
Ok, I've found one good thing about mAlice. She brings people together.

I'll show myself out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My favorite place in the world! Enjoy. πŸ˜„

The next hearing date is not on the court's docket but I just logged in to the attorney portal and the court's minute order from the June 14 hearing lists the August 2 hearing, so it's still on and the clerk will update the docket eventually. What I found interesting is that the time estimate by counsel for the hearing is between a half and a full day.
Well she does have 115 threads of evidence to present, along with Instagram & Twitter troll posts! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So cheap and tacky, I still cannot believe some stupid people actually bought some of her ridiculous cheap concoctions. πŸ™„
I should have added if she went on β€˜I’m a celebrity’….. πŸ˜‚
I think I'd give her $50 bucks regardless of whether she's eating anus on a TV show or not. If she just up and ate a kangaroo anus, pics or it doesn't count, I'd pony up some folding money.

*Edited to get the species right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The next hearing date is not on the court's docket but I just logged in to the attorney portal and the court's minute order from the June 14 hearing lists the August 2 hearing, so it's still on and the clerk will update the docket eventually. What I found interesting is that the time estimate by counsel for the hearing is between a half and a full day.
Ioan must have a truck load of evidence. πŸ™„

Hey babe! Added any new memes? Will Instagram allow bleep memes? I mean I sent some... Check!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I'd give her $50 bucks regardless of whether she's eating anus on a TV show or not. If she just up and ate a kangaroo anus, pics or it doesn't count, I'd pony up some folding money.

*Edited to get the species right.
She'll eat crow soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ioan must have a truck load of evidence. πŸ™„

Hey babe! Added any new memes? Will Instagram allow bleep memes? I mean I sent some... Check!
I am woefully behind on updating the Instagram but I'll work on it today! πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How do I get on that IG meme thread please πŸ™πŸΌ xx I’m on IG but I only follow her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha, just personal reasons. I spent a lot of my childhood in a small town there and loved it.

Sorry for the duplicate info on the hearing, I'm not yet caught up on the thread!

A whole day for a hearing like this is unusual since a half day usually does it (and this is bad for Alice because that means there's a LOT of evidence to present to the judge).
That man is going to walk out of the courthouse and give an award ceremony like speech thanking everyone from his lawyer to the Rat in the Prius

Cunted herself. Is that even a word?? 😝
It is now. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not much cuter than baby goats. Mine are actually Nubian dairy goats. Mr L and I have a hobby farm just outside of town. I have 3 chronic illnesses which cause pain and fatigue, they are literally the reason i keep moving on really bad days. Mr L bought them a few years back as pets, he didn't realize they would become therapy animals.

I literally Googled Alice Evans bad photos.
Got goat yoga?
1657311213820.png

Like I need any encouragement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1657311313504.png

Yeow. Half to a whole day. That's a lot of time on a very busy docket. Sucks to be Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.