Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We used to spell out MILK around our toddler when he was smaller to discuss when to give it without him instantly begging for it (when we were weaning off bottles). Within a few days he had fully grasped that ‘emellayekay’ was an equivalent word for ‘milk’ 😂
Apparently I can’t spell milk even though my two year old can. Emmayeellkay! Did the ability to edit posts go away btw? Sure I used to be able to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently I can’t spell milk even though my two year old can. Emmayeellkay! Did the ability to edit posts go away btw? Sure I used to be able to.
You have to do it within a few minutes I think. My kids all learned how to sign for milk when I was feeding. The sign is milking a cow. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no bleeping way she will qualify for it. She doesn’t have enough work credits to begin with, it’s been too long since she worked, and she’s definitely not sick enough unless you count “in the head.” US turd here. 😉
This person does not have any chronic inflammation illnesses.
She's a liar.

Exhibit A
Screenshot_20220708-105401_Chrome.jpg

Exhibit B
Screenshot_20220708-105754_Chrome.jpg

Cheese Singles! was the name of my punk band in college...:p

Random topic: I was listening to a pop culture podcast today and the host was talking about Burns' Night. He said, "I think the Welsh are overlooked in the UK. They just chilling in their coal mines playing XBox all day. Being Scottish sounds exhausting though. 60% of your time is taken up just showing that you're Scottish." 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Made me laugh
Alice : Quickly searchs random social media accounts and all high school yearbooks for any and all persons who are currently or ever were in a band named Cheese Singles.
After exhausting herself she gives up the futile attempt. She never realizes that the poster said COLLEGE, and she spelled cheese with a Z.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm in Austria this weekend, here is praying Alice is too busy house and job hunting lol
My favorite place in the world! Enjoy. 😄

The next hearing date is not on the court's docket but I just logged in to the attorney portal and the court's minute order from the June 14 hearing lists the August 2 hearing, so it's still on and the clerk will update the docket eventually. What I found interesting is that the time estimate by counsel for the hearing is between a half and a full day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

The next hearing date is not on the court's docket but I just logged in to the attorney portal and the court's minute order from the June 14 hearing lists the August 2 hearing, so it's still on and the clerk will update the docket eventually. What I found interesting is that the time estimate by counsel for the hearing is between a half and a full day.
Is that to allow Alice her histrionics?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

yeah, we saw that already.

Am I right assuming that one hearing will likely not cover it?

also thanks!

Reactions: 10
(The Bennie Hill tune in Westminster yesterday was pure gold, I peed myself earlier watching the replay of the news 🤣)
Boris est un bleep

ETA : could cuntisiness be somehow related to the quality of the hair 🤔 Boris, Alice, Trumpis... coïncidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

@Hiraeth Thanks for letting us know. We know you'll post anything important that shows up. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My day continues…

• “Things can only get better” by D-Ream also isn’t an option for a first dance at the wedding. (What a banger that is!)

• I’ve packed his clothes.
Tell him to pick one of those 3 or it’ll be Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now by the Smiths.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

All this useful info and I'm stuck with Who lists Austria as their favourite place in the world? That's so damn random. :D May I ask why?
I mean I've heard people mention just about all of it's neighbouring countries as lovely and best (and sometimes worst), but Austria was something everybody was "yeah, it's fine, but have you seen Switzerland?" about, you know?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.