Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked the LA Court page, has the August PRO hearing been cancelled since it's no longer listed?:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Ditto - Fibro and RA (diagnosed properly, as you say, via bloodtests). It's about 25 here at present, which helps a little. Still very sore. But one has to keep buggering on. I hope you're okay?
And yes, Alice is an absolute bleep and forever shall be one.
Thank you. I hope you are well too. I'm ok most days. But I follow my Dr's advice (all 4 of them) and take the medications, keep moving, and I don't stress and show my ass on social media, so there's that.

I have to wonder what her end game is. In the US she may not be eligible to receive disability benefits. You actually have to work to pay into the system to claim it. If she's not going to receive any spousal support (I bleeping hope not) she will have to WORK (sorry Alice I know it's a triggering word) or collect welfare. She needs to be realistic, child support only last until the BABIES are 18. FYI Alice, that means not that far off.
Make better choices witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm in Austria this weekend, here is praying Alice is too busy house and job hunting lol
Just checked the LA Court page, has the August PRO hearing been cancelled since it's no longer listed?:oops:
it was never listed in the first place lol, sometimes the clerk takes months to register it. in the documents on the site it's still there

Reactions: 29
Is this like when you have to spell out the word W.A.L.K so that your dogs don't go crazy?
We used to spell out MILK around our toddler when he was smaller to discuss when to give it without him instantly begging for it (when we were weaning off bottles). Within a few days he had fully grasped that ‘emellayekay’ was an equivalent word for ‘milk’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like we have a day in the life of diary from fav bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suggest 'I don't wanna fight no more' by Tina Turner for the first dance.

Seriously, there was a couple who paid for a wedding video in a foreign country. This was the backing to the video. :ROFLMAO:
I'll never forget the wedding reception I went to where the DJ played 'You've lost that loving feeling'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll never forget the wedding reception I went to where the DJ played 'You've lost that loving feeling'.
I went to one and the bride and her maids did a dance for the groom to ‘you’re a womaniser’ Britney 😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I went to one and the bride and her maids did a dance for the groom to ‘you’re a womaniser’ Britney 😳😳
Our best was the bride’s dad’s speech. He stood up in his Glaswegian brogue and said “Wan doon, Wan to go” and promptly sat down. End of speech. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I do think Alice looks nice in this pic. Nothing natural about her, professional makeup etc. but there you go, I gave her a compliment. These early pics of her just shows how far she has let herself go.
In some early pics she reminds me of the beautiful Anna Paquin

Reactions: 6
I told my dad that I wanted to elope to Las Vegas. He paid for it. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No-one would like to know how I spent my day because it would depress the tit out of all of you. Chronic illness, looking after an autistic child and wondering if I'll be alive in five years pretty much sums it up. (I'm grateful for everything I have and that my family are healthy, I don't want to sound like a moany, selfish witch) I'll live vicariously through your interesting days instead 😂

Er fckin no !
Mimsy QC please enter this as exhibit A 😂🍸🍸View attachment 1401313
I don't understand how any of that correlates, a dog, a dolphin, a unicorn ((?)), a turtle and a butterfly, with foam letter that cost a quid, probably hot glued on and will fall off... why. Just why.

Our best was the bride’s dad’s speech. He stood up in his Glaswegian brogue and said “Wan doon, Wan to go” and promptly sat down. End of speech. 😂😂😂
Oh are you a weegie too!? I'm all exited now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you. I hope you are well too. I'm ok most days. But I follow my Dr's advice (all 4 of them) and take the medications, keep moving, and I don't stress and show my ass on social media, so there's that.

I have to wonder what her end game is. In the US she may not be eligible to receive disability benefits. You actually have to work to pay into the system to claim it. If she's not going to receive any spousal support (I bleeping hope not) she will have to WORK (sorry Alice I know it's a triggering word) or collect welfare. She needs to be realistic, child support only last until the BABIES are 18. FYI Alice, that means not that far off.
Make better choices witch.
There’s no bleeping way she will qualify for it. She doesn’t have enough work credits to begin with, it’s been too long since she worked, and she’s definitely not sick enough unless you count “in the head.” US turd here. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Todays random shout out from Top Dumb Tony🏋🏼🥊 is …
Cheese Singles!
Cheese Singles! was the name of my punk band in college...:p

Random topic: I was listening to a pop culture podcast today and the host was talking about Burns' Night. He said, "I think the Welsh are overlooked in the UK. They just chilling in their coal mines playing XBox all day. Being Scottish sounds exhausting though. 60% of your time is taken up just showing that you're Scottish." 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.