Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Cooper Roberts, an 8 year old victim of the Highland Park shooting, has raised 700k. He will be paralyzed for the rest of his life. If anyone donated to Alice's GFM, even as a way to comment, I highly suggest getting a refund and putting your money where it's actually needed.
Exactly! There are so many people out there that are truly in need. And there are idiots who chose to give money to a lazy former celebrity living in an LA mansion with a pool! The stupidity of humans will never stop to amaze me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I will never get over the audacity of Alice Evans to a) have her bio be some bullshit about being shot by someone you live and B) Grifting for eBay purchases and take out for her kids who live in LA with a nanny on GFM while all of these atrocities are happening. The world has gone to tit but Alice needs take(n) out to the bin.
It’s like ‘who shot JR’ all over again 🤔🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, take care of yourself. I also have fibro and seronegative ra. It sucks. Humidity where I live can cause pain and stiffness.
I'll also add that I was diagnosed by a real live Dr. And Alice is still a bleep.
Ditto - Fibro and RA (diagnosed properly, as you say, via bloodtests). It's about 25 here at present, which helps a little. Still very sore. But one has to keep buggering on. I hope you're okay?
And yes, Alice is an absolute bleep and forever shall be one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am the 1st to admit I never gave a tit about fashion, either back then or now but...

I am pretty sure they are not supposed to point at the floor! ;)

1657295911714.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG <<swoon>> your classes sound amazing.
As part of my masters in gender studies I did a paper on female representation during the Holocaust, it was truly eye opening and inspiring
Did you ever read Margie Tolstoy's works on Shoah and gender? Well worth a gander! Hope you're all right. I so admire just how strong and resilient you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My day continues…

• “Things can only get better” by D-Ream also isn’t an option for a first dance at the wedding. (What a banger that is!)

• I’ve packed his clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Make yourself a go fund me? Why not!
You deserve used eBay clothes too!
I actually buy all my clothes on Ebay at present. I don't need much - I haven't changed dress size for years - but it's more environmentally friendly and cost effective to buy on that platform. (Plus I love bargains, and finding brand new, unworn Ralph Lauren flats for £15 floats my boat.) But I don't buy more than I need. I get what is necessary for the season and leave it at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My day continues…

• “Things can only get better” by D-Ream also isn’t an option for a first dance at the wedding. (What a banger that is!)

• I’ve packed his clothes.
I suggest 'I don't wanna fight no more' by Tina Turner for the first dance.

Seriously, there was a couple who paid for a wedding video in a foreign country. This was the backing to the video. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually buy all my clothes on Ebay at present. I don't need much - I haven't changed dress size for years - but it's more environmentally friendly and cost effective to buy on that platform. (Plus I love bargains, and finding brand new, unworn Ralph Lauren flats for £15 floats my boat.) But I don't buy more than I need. I get what is necessary for the season and leave it at that.
Me too I’ve get some cracking bargains I love a charity shop mooch too x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly! There are so many people out there that are truly in need. And there are idiots who chose to give money to a lazy former celebrity living in an LA mansion with a pool! The stupidity of humans will never stop to amaze me.
After the post someone donated $36 and a ton of Anonymous came in. I don't care if it's a coincidence. It's all needed, it's all appreciated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I suggest 'I don't wanna fight no more' by Tina Turner for the first dance.

Seriously, there was a couple who paid for a wedding video in a foreign country. This was the backing to the video. :ROFLMAO:
If he doesn’t go for this @M33L4 sorry but he truly has to go … you got this 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
DE02054C-F32B-43DF-B71C-25439B37A663.jpeg

Just found Alice working down the local carnivals - asking people to throw a $1 in instead of a ball

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Another song for the playlist @kingseven Thanks!

Morrissey - The more you ignore me, the closer I get

Sample lyrics

I am now
A central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care
Or do not...

Beware!
I bear more grudges
Than lonely high court judges
When you sleep
I will creep
Into your thoughts
Like a bad debt
That you can't pay
Take the easy way
And give in
Yeah, and let me in
Oh, let me in
Oh let me
Oh, let me in
It's war
It's war

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.