Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I just think about what it must be like to be Alice. I shudder and cringe then go back to my happy life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's Alice without a doubt, we've known a while they share that account.
It's like ground hog day with Alice she keeps reliving the same things over and over again. She will have to move on at some point though.
What did I miss? The attachments no longer exist.

Reactions: 6
Have we talked about Bianca’s bio?
Do we think the ? refers to her MS or a baby?

I thought baby when I saw it but recall her saying she felt lucky re the MS because it made her live her best life?
She's referring to the MS. That has been her bio for some time. I think we need to stop with pregnancy speculation. I think Ioan is quite traditional and would prefer to be married before having more children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's referring to the MS. That has been her bio for some time. I think we need to stop with pregnancy speculation. I think Ioan is quite traditional and would prefer to be married before having more children.
he will probably also try to fight for his kids first, coz a baby is usually the killer as that is even more seen as a replacement than the girlfriend already is. When he gives up or reunites with his kids they may think about it, but she is still young, their relationship is still in the early stages, there is too much unresolved tit there etc. etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And not every woman wants or can have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Best news ever! I won the auction!! I have my new pony!! Yay me 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

Now has anything else happened in the world in the 6 hours while I've been gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bojo out, he’s decided to stop clinging onto a hopeless cause by his fingernails. Now Alice needs to unfurl her talons from Ioan and recede into the distance
He might have another blow soon - how long will Carrie hang around now he's a has-been?

While Malice is just as much of a bleep, she's more like a never-was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Months time lurking, first time posting. I LOVE the spirit here, good-badass-and-sensitive humoured. I am not a native english speaker and learn a lot-cuntless loooot. I just wanted to get an insight because yesterday I couldn't help liking some of the hilarious posts here and needed to say "hello, je suis inoffensive, j'habite en France, je suivais Alice et elle m'a dirigée vers Tattle Life par ses propres commentaires..." such a bleep... I've read the Tro's docs, have been feeling sorry for Yo and his girls, and Bianca. But, from France, what utterly disgusts me is the simultaneous tragedy of wee Aidan in Chicago, while AE tries to GFM her greedy instincts. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I'm not sure it's very wise for BW to get into to and fro discussions about who did her make up and when the photo was taken and if she wants to meet IG's children. She doesn't need to do this. Alice is quite capable of showing herself up and the post about the makeup blew up in Alice's face because it was obvious what she was doing.
Never complain, never explain....it's just going to escalate on SM otherwise. If I were her I would have just deleted those posts from my timeline.
I disagree, BW is expressing her keeness to meet the girls, showing that she is prepared to take up the role of step-mum figure and do what is best for them. AE is just a twisted, bitter, nasty old bint and needs to be sectioned!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m going to have to watch The Boys now aren’t I? I just don’t think I have enough sweariness in my life. 😂

What are the chances of Alice resigning herself to her fate or are we in for another weekend of mayhem?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.