Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, Turdies! Busy day, so just a quick one for the playlist for now:

(I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cu(N)tting Crew

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do you put images up without them being attachments? I’m being dim.
When you add the image .. there’s a ‘insert image’ button underneath press that … and you can hit preview too if you wanna see it first xx

Reactions: 10
I think Alice's bio is factually correct. The gun holding one. The person she loves and trusts the most is herself, and she is indeed the one holding the gun to her own head. Well, more like foot. And the gun keeps going off.

Also, sincr you were talking about an Alice drinking game, I propose one for recovering alcoholics: Only drink when Alice tells the truth! Sobriety guatanteed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Whoever said she’s scaring the kids - she’s admitted to telling them things and then them having a very dramatic reaction, this suggests she’s really spinning them around with a narrative where they are terrible victims of Ioan and constantly linking everything awful back to Bianca. She hasn’t even hidden this. PA in plain sight.

Problem is so many women have been screwed over by real horrible men, they can relate to her and overlook these admissions from Alice about what she’s doing to her kids. It’s a ‘who can hardly blame her’ narrative that if Ioan wanted to stop it, he needs to comply with what Alice wants. Absolute bullying of her own kids to duck with Ioan by proxy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m still on my parent’s insurance, I thought the children were automatically on Ioan’s insurance, she’s just outright lying. I don’t know why that surprises me considering she usually lying every time she opens her mouth. Her FM’s can’t be stupid enough to believe this flat out lie.
Altogether now…

“Oh yes they can”!

🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That bleep knows exactly what it’s like for several business to go down the drain though.
Just a dream I had.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whoop da bleeping whoop Boris is gone!!!!!

Now just to deal with Malice......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.