Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we talked about Bianca’s bio?
Do we think the ? refers to her MS or a baby?

I thought baby when I saw it but recall her saying she felt lucky re the MS because it made her live her best life?
Yes definitely a pregnancy. Quadruplets in fact.
2 girls and 2 boys. 👶🏻 👶🏻 👶🏻 👶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have we talked about Bianca’s bio?
Do we think the ? refers to her MS or a baby?

I thought baby when I saw it but recall her saying she felt lucky re the MS because it made her live her best life?
its about MS yes, its been on for a while

Reactions: 21
It's Alice without a doubt, we've known a while they share that account.
It's like ground hog day with Alice she keeps reliving the same things over and over again. She will have to move on at some point though.

Reactions: 16
Looks like Alice has watched Suits one time too many. 😁

1657183139852.png

(Disclaimer: I do love Harvey. ☺)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's Alice without a doubt, we've known a while they share that account.
It's like ground hog day with Alice she keeps reliving the same things over and over again. She will have to move on at some point though.
SimpleTone does a lot of the same things, I noticed; like replying to the same tweet with different comments over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BoJo isn't quite gone yet, he's stepping down as Party Leader but will remain as PM till Autumn. Just like Alice, they both have tit HAIR (professional opinion) and just keep clinging on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm so glad that the GFM wasnt taken down, it proved that Alice narrative about the massive support she has is just utter BS. 95 donors, many of them just to tell her that she sucks, only raised less than 5k, and over 40 % of this from two donors alone. I was actually pretty certain that with donations from weirdo fans and rich friends she would reach 25k with ease, but nope! If a normal person with a normal social life would start a GFM for this they would raise more than her.

Reactions: 32
Omg I've just thought of THE best job for Alice.

There's a bar/restaurant in Las Vegas called Dicks Last Resort - she would be an IDEAL hostess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bojo out, he’s decided to stop clinging onto a hopeless cause by his fingernails. Now Alice needs to unfurl her talons from Ioan and recede into the distance

Reactions: 13
Book suggestion: bleep by Inga Muscio. In our house we've reclaimed the word. I get why it's used so negatively here but not everyone views it the same. It's a good read for any woman. It's a better read for any woman with daughters or female identified family members.

I have this book! In our house we’ve reclaimed the word also. Happy to meet a fellow bleep lover ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.